Beginner looking for answers please!

Exactly. The people (like you and me) who use terms like "near certainty" and "almost immediately" when talking about trading and profits are people who trade with tight stops and speak directly from experience...as SOCRATES would say, battle-hardened experience!

No point arguing about it, because as SOCRATES would say, “Those who know, know and those who don’t, don’t” :LOL:

Bullseye ! :clap::clap::clap:

Hello I am new to this forum. In my view for a beginner it is really required to know the techniques and principles of the betting platform. He should have training under some experienced person before jumping into the field. The most important thing is presence of mind, it simply means that before working on something we should be determined to do that work.

i'm also looking for a good starting point... is it best to start through some specific series of articles, or thread / forums?

Hi, surely I think that reading articles and forums.. are both very good for the beginners... Through them, you will better understand the market.. and some important principles... you need also start following economic news.. and try to understand the market movements.. :) Good luck !

Hi, surely I think that reading articles and forums.. are both very good for the beginners... Through them, you will better understand the market.. and some important principles... you need also start following economic news.. and try to understand the market movements.. :) Good luck !

Only if the people writing them know what they're talking about, and the vast majority of them don't, many are just out to sell you worthless rubbish.

Here is a good example for you. Google the famous market guru Mike Baghdaday and come back to us and tell us if you think you could learn to trade successfully from him.

Here is a good example for you. Google the famous market guru Mike Baghdaday and come back to us and tell us if you think you could learn to trade successfully from him.

Pboyles,
Just went through a few of your posts for the last few months , I see all your posts are about attacking vendors, ferreting out scams (which is very commendable)
and advising people not to trade!
I was wondering if you do trade? or ever have?
It must be a very thankless profession and a complete waste of time, the amount of resources and energy you devote to this site.

It must be a very thankless profession and a complete waste of time, the amount of resources and energy you devote to this site.

Every vendor taken down is value lost to them and satisfaction gained for him. Life is all about satisfaction and happiness. These are synonymous. I do same with BS'ers. So what he's doing is quite understandable. As for time, some are just rich in time. It is not necessarily worst than those who are rich in money. Life is all about having the capacity to do things one finds most satisfaction in.