Forex Beginner

Another one is babypips.com .. very useful especially for ultimate newbies ( 0 in forex )

l.jpg
in.jpg
e.jpg
ik.jpg
c.jpg
ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

I have learned some points on forex trading. But I am still in search of a good forex broker who should have clean track record forex transactions , should pay me in 24 hours of my request, should accept paypal and there should be error free trading.

James,

That is nealy impossible to deliver what you are asking for since everything is run by humans and non of us are perfect. But ive used mb trading and and they have treated well thus far.

enjoy,

What is the best way to master money management?

>use a computer or a ledger to track income, savings, expenses and debt.
>Use financial—checking account, credit card, etc.—statement reviews as a teaching aid to evaluate spending habits, promote sound financial practices and to instill good fraud review practices.
> Or you can always hire someone to manage your finances

Hi everyone,

I am a Beginner UK wannabe trader looking to get aquainted with the Forex Market.
I would be grateful if you could tell me what is the best way to get started as i am a Novice. If anyone could give me the heads up on FOREX (who, what, where, why and how)
would be much appreciated

Kingpin2012

What you got to understand is that during your Forex life you will always be studying, non stop.
So the best thing to do is to find a good school. You have thousands out there, you want a good teacher that is going to be your mentor.

You are going to look at www.tradetheeasyway.com and register for the next free webinar to have an idea with who you dealing with.

After I suggest that you enroll with a course suitable for you. That is the first investment that you got to do in Forex, otherwise you are going to just lose money over and over.

If you are serious about Forex I am your man you can email me and i will guide you because i have been there.

Hi Traders,

US clocks have already gone back this weekend so oil will open at 1pm and equities 1.30pm

Here is a short video (normally about10 minutes) of the markets talking about my view on the week ahead from the proxies to currencies, commodities and equities (US only).

http://www.thehamiltons.co.uk/14-03_10/14-03_10.html

Dont know if any of these have been suggested
1) learn the basics from babypips, (I found forexoma is also good for learning)
2) I also read 'Trading for dummies' which is good for newbies
3) Learn the very basics about bar charts/candlesticks
4) Start reading the James16 chart thread at the Forex Factory!!
5) Read Jacko's house of pain at Forex Factory
6) Trader_Dantes 'making money trading' in the 'first steps' thread is also very good
7) Download free version of FXPRO or metatrader 4 to practice using the tech analysis

Personally my advice is to find some old free book . The oldes once are more simple really works for the basis . All the blogs and the sites are too commercial and confusing . They target the traffic not the education . So , if you really whant to have a pure look at the market search for something oldschool or feel free to PM me .

I was going to start a newbie thread similar to Kingpin2012. After seeing this thread, I thought it wasn't necessary.

Considering there are no ends of information (good or bad), What I was going to ask was bit more specific in order to avoid battling with all unnecessary information and wasting time or even worse getting lost in it.

While here on T2W some great "First Steps..." type articles and quality content exist. However, newbies need much more simpler and shorter introductions and guides. Not teaching but simple guides.

After certain level of maturity we all realize that Picasso could have thought somebody how to paint but he couldn't have made him another Picasso.

Important aspect for us, newbies is to understand the trade and learn the tools of trade well. Then Practice and more practice. That's all. Rest is up to the individual. The reality is some of us will be successful while majority will fail. It's the law of nature. We cannot be all successful.

So, we just need to know a simple list of books, articles etc to study and learn the tools of trade. It'd save a lot of time if we know a short list of quality books to complete our academic phase quickly. We'll have to spend a lot of time on practice phase. This is the MOST important and challenging phase we have to overcome. I totally agree with those who says learning to trade or Invest is easy but finding your own profitable system through practice is the darn time consuming perhaps the difficult part.

I ask those, who have gone through these phases to give us just a simple study list to learn the trading - in this case FX trading. I'm not asking any advise on how to be great trader or make tonnes of money through trading etc.

Dont know if any of these have been suggested
1) learn the basics from babypips, (I found forexoma is also good for learning)
2) I also read 'Trading for dummies' which is good for newbies
3) Learn the very basics about bar charts/candlesticks
4) Start reading the James16 chart thread at the Forex Factory!!
5) Read Jacko's house of pain at Forex Factory
6) Trader_Dantes 'making money trading' in the 'first steps' thread is also very good
7) Download free version of FXPRO or metatrader 4 to practice using the tech analysis

#1, #3, #6 and #7. Thumbs up!

l.jpg
in.jpg
c.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
e.jpg

Hello everyone.)
For beginners, I advise all the free forex robot Rita Lasker.
Itself is now using, like everything. Support is always running, from the book to learn a lot of useful information. Who has not tried, try it!
and if someone tried - please write.

Hello everyone.)
Itself is now using, like everything. Support is always running, from the book to learn a lot of useful information. Who has not tried, try it!

I m using. Income is not entirely satisfied, but pretty good.(overall)
pleased that the robot rescues from losing money. That's going to order the book by Lasker. If anyone reading, please tell us whether or not to order.

Hello everyone.)

There's a lot of chatter on the web about this being a way of harvesting email addresses. Personally I can't say one way or the other, just reporting what I've come across.

My best advice for you would be to realize this is going to be a journey and that you should not expect to get rich over night. However with a consistent effort in educating yourself and learning you will get to where you want to be. I would recommend watching a movie that Paul Tudor Jones did which was later taken down although you can still find digital copies online. It might give you a great insight on your who what where why and how questions and give you a glimps into what you could expect should you continue down this path…

Newbies: here are a few musts for learning about forex: Read "Trend Trading" by Daryl Guppy. Stay up to date with the latest at Bloomberg.com. For forex training basics and strategies check out Everestforex. (You'll get a $100 free bonus to trade if you pass their simulator). Hope this helps. Good Trading and Good Learning to you all!

Hi,
The best trading strategy for the beginner is to open more than 3 demo account and go practices online trading by yourself over and over again, and then you can compare them to see which might be suitable for you.
From my past experiences, I recommend "FXTG” is a good online trading broker as they provide several trading services (e.g. CFDs, Indice, Energy and Commodity), 1 pip fixed spread, first deposit with 30% bonus and Electronic Community Network with low commission, which are valuable offers when people are starting out. The other benefit they offer is "Guarantee Stop Loss" order without any commission charge. Final, there are three types of trading ways for traders to use, such as Wireless Trading, Web Trading and Mobile Phone Trading platforms. Actually it depends on the needs of the trader.
I think FXTG accept the online trader from UK.

Rickyang62

You have posted 7 posts in different threads the one day since you joined. EVERY ONE of those 7 posts are promoting FXTG. You are an obvious shill

Some of those 7 posts were responses to Dorothy Dix questions about brokers, so I am assuming that you are also using the dishonest method of using multiple nics here on the forum to attempt to market this dubious FXTG group.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what the licence number is for FXTG since there is none on their website (which is a breach of the Australian Securities law).

Also, why don't you tell us who the Directors of FXTG are. Also the Management of the Company. Since the Directors and Executive Management details are also missing from the website

If you do NOT post it here, I can only assume that this is another scam broker and I will forward a copy of these details to the Australian Securities and Investment Commision (ASIC) and the Office of Fair Trading ( http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/default.html) for follow up.

A great book to buy and great value is The Little Book of Currency Trading by Kathy Lien you can purchase this for less than £10.00 including delivery via Amazon.

Once you've boned up on all the theory and fundas, a demo forex account is excellent for testing:
(a) Your own trading performance,and
(b) the broker's platform regarding execution and other facilities.
Assess the two together, and only when you are consistently making money over a suitable period of time should you move to live trading. Good luck!

my suggestion is :
1. learn some forex knowledge from free education website
2. opening a few free demo accounts from top forex brokers
3. find which trading platform is best to you
4. find a forex brokr comparison website to know the broker in details