Become a New Crash Millionaire

Countdown time.......

Just heard Jim Rogers (on Bloomberg video clip) say that there must be at least 3 financial houses which are in big trouble and at least one could go belly up or pretty close.........

Dunno when they will come clean about the seriousness of it but when they do the 550 or so points we've lost since Dow top will seem like chicken feed....

There is a major crisis looming..... 300-400 daily losses on the dow will be back ... :devilish:

Perhaps I'm crying wolf but just wait and see.... it may happen on a 27th They've been pretty hairy this year but lets see...

Take -Away

Be prepared for some pretty bad days usually precede The Big One ....

VIX is telling us trouble ahead... it's been trending up for months now so forget this "vix is up today - vix is down today" stuff .....

Volatility has started a new bull market ..........

Lest We forget.........

Central Bankers keep on telling us that the crisis is not over.....
They talk about the need for a re-pricing of risk...

The latest was our Mervyn last night in Northern Ireland....

Dow @ 14,140

The US bull market is 5yrs old today .....

I know, I know ......... absolutely nothing in the charts.... :)lol:)

I'm long by the way........ but will take out some insurance in coming days.

Edit: Don't forget FX could be a crash play too..... i.e Yen crosses

Nice timing.......... and happy birthday

Central Bankers keep on telling us that the crisis is not over.....
They talk about the need for a re-pricing of risk...

The latest was our Mervyn last night in Northern Ireland....

Dow @ 14,140

The US bull market is 5yrs old today .....

I know, I know ......... absolutely nothing in the charts.... :)lol:)

I'm long by the way........ but will take out some insurance in coming days.

Edit: Don't forget FX could be a crash play too..... i.e Yen crosses

We topped the next day and have been going down ever since.... sheer luck !! :p

More importantly.perhaps is that crashes invariably come off lower highs and it looks like 13780ish pk is now our lower high.......:devilish:

Things are pretty dire as the CB's have known for months and the fact that they are only now coming out to say it "plainly" is interesting. We can assume that things are "very" bad and that a surprise which will it open the trap door to hell ....:LOL:is lurking.... Whispering wolf this time .......

Less than two weeks later......

We topped the next day and have been going down ever since.... sheer luck !! :p

More importantly.perhaps is that crashes invariably come off lower highs and it looks like 13780ish pk is now our lower high.......:devilish:

Things are pretty dire as the CB's have known for months and the fact that they are only now coming out to say it "plainly" is interesting. We can assume that things are "very" bad and that a surprise which will it open the trap door to hell ....:LOL:is lurking.... Whispering wolf this time .......

... we took a brief trip to Satan's manor but then bounced and tried again then bounced again......in March..

Now I think we are ready to go down ........I'm reading about a summer meltdown and think we should plan.... I'm reviewing every stock which is near their 52H in europe and us .(particularly those with high PE's.... naturally tech stocks are front and centre having been so strong....TIME 2 PLAN if you haven't already it will be a bumpy ride.....
(the only slight caution on my part is if we get a big reversal friday 13!!! or Mon 16th
June....)

I think the Iran situation will escalate and the real damage vis a vis Credit situation will become known to all this summer......
Dow now 12251 (but not a great short here too low for my style)

EDIT: Techstocks, Nazdaq..... and Nikkei that's my main focus

Last edited:
Fast and Painless

With Vix making record lows again today and news that a Fidelity Star has taken out a 3 month put on the UK market........ Perhaps it's time to consider how to make a fortune from the next wipeout.

It's probably easier to "plan" now when markets are going up rather than trying to do this in the midst of a financial tsunami!

If you wanted to make a fortune out of the next Crash - What would your gameplan consist of ?
How would you be preparing ....right now ?

Idea #1 - Sexy...... Vhi PE stox get crushed........ which ones are making new highs?
Idea #2 - Volatility Futures are getting cheaper day by day.......is there an opportunity brewing ?

Any more ideas ?

My gameplan is to always get a HedgeLoan (I use HedgeLender - 877-345-0008) when the verdict is "in" and lock in cash value quick (usually prior three-day average) before the worst hits. That's what I did prior to the last 3 market blowouts - nonrecourse walkaway for two, paid off the third when market boomed and copped a nice profit. Sort of like parking my shares fast until I see which way the wind blows, puts cash in pocket and I keep all my choices open until the sun comes out.

Been holding VIX futures for a while now, I'm looking at adding to my position on a pullback. I'm square on actual S&P, because I can't ascertain direction

350qr7m.png

2u4pj08.jpg