Beautiful women

as an American, women with English accent do it for me. Ringo did it for me :D the other is Irish.

diversity is wonderful

Last edited:
English spoken by a beautiful woman with a French accent is ......ooooooh lala for me.

Last edited:
she's 50 yrs old :eek:
Oh young pip', you have much to learn! If you only see beauty in smooth, firm young flesh then, as lovely as that can be, you're missing out big time. There are plenty of beautiful women well into their 50s and beyond - the drop dead gorgeous Kristin Scott Thomas (recently seen in the Darkest Hour playing Churchill's wife) is one of my favorites. I'd sooner spend an evening with her than 99% of girls in their 20s - 30s!
Tim.

KST.jpg

People are like fine wine they improve with age until the wrinkles appear.

I agree with the above statement. I know lots of women who have become even more beautiful and attractive with time and a few wrinkles make them even nicer.

Women are prone to exploiting their virtues to get exactly what they want.
The more beautiful the more demanding.
Therefore stick to the old French idea imho, of marrying one's plain housekeeper to look after the kids and have fun with the exotic ones.

Oh young pip', you have much to learn! If you only see beauty in smooth, firm young flesh then, as lovely as that can be, you're missing out big time. There are plenty of beautiful women well into their 50s and beyond - the drop dead gorgeous Kristin Scott Thomas (recently seen in the Darkest Hour playing Churchill's wife) is one of my favorites. I'd sooner spend an evening with her than 99% of girls in their 20s - 30s!
Tim.

View attachment 250064

With time one can get to appreciate the more intellectual type.
Any of these have noted brains.

Attachments

• Brilliant minds.PNG
    Brilliant minds.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 244
. . . Any of these have noted brains.
Is this a question Pat? I don't recognize any of them but, out of 24 people, I imagine a few of them are likely to be on the clever side. Be that as it may, over half of them are male, so I'm a bit lost as to what the connection is to my post that you've quoted or, indeed, to the subject of the thread? Apologies in advance if I'm being a clot and missing the blindingly obvious!
Tim.

I forget just where I downloaded that lot. My post is to point out that beauty is not everything. Intellect might also rank highly as desirable.