Why are women rare in forex trading?

They have got us stupid men to handle FX for them.

You win in FX they get it anyway.

You lose in FX, well in that case, they dump you and go for the lucky soul on the other end.

Ah, they're working the 'spread'. :LOL:

My wife came home from work crying yesterday and asked me to console her.

So I hit her over the head with my Xbox.

(mdenamul made me post it)

My wife came home from work crying yesterday and asked me to console her.

So I hit her over the head with my Xbox.

(mdenamul made me post it)

That was the funniest thing I have read all week.

(just so you know my girl friend said that "I did not find that funny".)

Actually women are rare in forex business. It is true. Generally they heart are weak and they fears to take challenge .On the other hand men like to take challenge and fight against the difficulty .

Bollox ! You sound like one of those prehistoric chumps who believes women should stay in the kitchen(n)

There are many good female traders due to them not having the male ego problem of being unable to accept a loss and move on.

He's from bangladesh (if its to be believed) so I guess its a cultural/religious thing, that sexism.

Well, if you want to see a woman trader make millions while all the males fall on their faces you can watch Linda Raschke in Floored.

Fair warning, the review I posted at the bottom of that page is accurate so if you suffer from clinical depression you might not want to watch it.

Let's face it girls - men are better at everything except child birth and someone is working on that too !

:cheesy:

Women make much better traders........I started out life supporting the Shell Oil trading desks in the 80's as an analyst and the few women that were trading were wiping the floor with the men.....

its the ego thing .........most women dont have them in their trousers

N

Well, if you want to see a woman trader make millions while all the males fall on their faces you can watch Linda Raschke in Floored.

Fair warning, the review I posted at the bottom of that page is accurate so if you suffer from clinical depression you might not want to watch it.

yep - Linda is a very very good trader .....full stop

N

Let's face it, noone has any stats to back up what they say. However I know for a fact women have smaller feet so they can stand closer to the sink.

So true re testoterone. I always laugh when people say that holding a trade offside takes balls of steel, it doesn't, you just have to have a clear mind in terms of what you think is going to happen, why it is offside and what you're gonna do. If that's all in place, then whether you are onside or offside on a large trade of 000s of lots shouldn't matter as you know your take profit and stop. Also, it's no coincidence that at the 3 places that i've worked the best traders have been the ones that you very rarely can tell whether they're onside or offside.

Having balls is a misnomer.......but then and again I am a eunuch! ;)

I think we have a fair number of women trading forex, and im afraid they maybe better than us, but seriously, its anybody's game out there.. :D

So true re testoterone. I always laugh when people say that holding a trade offside takes balls of steel, it doesn't, you just have to have a clear mind in terms of what you think is going to happen, why it is offside and what you're gonna do. If that's all in place, then whether you are onside or offside on a large trade of 000s of lots shouldn't matter as you know your take profit and stop. Also, it's no coincidence that at the 3 places that i've worked the best traders have been the ones that you very rarely can tell whether they're onside or offside.

Having balls is a misnomer.......but then and again I am a eunuch! ;)

You must be male - you post such a load of old bollox:eek:

I think we have a fair number of women trading forex, and im afraid they maybe better than us, but seriously, its anybody's game out there.. :D

I was trying to find a trader who keeps chickens to build a biological computer.

And then slug it out toe to toe with Wall St. etc. They could be the next big thing.

But no luck so far :whistling