Why so few women here ?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,967 1,431
Why are there so few women trading and on these boards ?
1. Is it because they can't cope with losses or perhaps profits ?
2. Can't stand the banter ? They need not disclose they are female.
3. Find the humour disgusting or anti feminism ?
4. Too sensible to crouch over the monitor all day ?
5. Can't understand it ?

Or what

Love to hear from you ladies.

barjon

Legendary member
10,358 1,591
They've got more sense than to spend hours scratching around trying to make a few bob and fist pump the odd winner - it's a macho thing doncha know :)

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
This is a testoserone fueled biz! :D

YouAreNotFree

Experienced member
1,295 225
Because they spend all their disposable cash on shoes, silly.

My best guess would be that women just do not have the appetite for risk that men do. In anything.
Thank testosterone, genetics and male culture for that.

I see this even in my four and two year old niece and nephew; She wants to hold my hand, he wants to kick me. She asks me 'will I get hurt', he just does it.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
lol

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 135
Woman meets a trader and offers trading signals, she shows him her account balance.Trader says I will give you £500 for live signals and woman offers £5 for his signal.

Woman gives signal and receives £500 , traders gives signal back nd receives £5 .

She shows him her bank balance is up by 495 .

Dowser

Experienced member
1,297 295
Woman meets a trader and offers trading signals, she shows him her account balance.Trader says I will give you £500 for live signals and woman offers £5 for his signal.

Woman gives signal and receives £500 , traders gives signal back nd receives £5 .

She shows him her bank balance is up by 495 .

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock