any other women on here

Yeah well we never had kids so probably saved ourselves quite some worries in that regard...

Some peoples kids these days have schedules what with school, prep, extracurricular activities, sports, etc etc that wouldn't look out of place for top managers haha.

Yeah well we never had kids so probably saved ourselves quite some worries in that regard...

Some peoples kids these days have schedules what with school, prep, extracurricular activities, sports, etc etc that wouldn't look out of place for top managers haha.

probably a minute percent have these opportunities in this country 600.000 children living in poverty in the uk

Morning Terrie,

yeah sounds hard, dunno what the figures here are, but that exists every where unfortunately.

Polar Lights in Finland à propos of nothing much else than that they are a darn pretty sight:

image-806143-galleryV9-pqwh.jpg

Glass Igloo hotel for better viewing:

image-806152-galleryV9-yalg.jpg

image-806141-galleryV9-msvq.jpg

image-806139-galleryV9-hnud.jpg

image-806136-galleryV9-kica.jpg

:)

Thats so cool. Ive seen the northern lights once. too cold for me though. i moved down from scotland because i cant stand being chilly!!!. we usually drive down and sleep by the beach in Spain for a couple of weeks. much warmer (y)

Should be fun.

Scared of sharks, me.

Watched Jaws too young haha.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Should be fun.

Scared of sharks, me.

Watched Jaws too young haha.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

i went snorkling when i was pregnant with him. swam round some rocks to come face to face with a nurse shark. backing away slowly when your 8 months pregnant isnt easy. i still reckon thats where hes got his fasination with all thing aquatic (mainly marine)

On the train....

She has taken a caramel out of her handbag. She unwraps it, puts it in her mouth to ensure her silence. Her fingers play with the paper, rolling it slowly, tightening the roll. Her eyes are pale blue. They can stare right through one. The nose is long but feminine. I am curious to see her teeth.
She touches her hair, first beneath one ear, then the other. Her wedding ring seem to be enameled. No polish on her fingernail. She sit motionless now and stares out the window, her mouth curved in a vague expression of resignation. The little girl who is opposite me cannot take her eyes from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Q. Where have all the girls gone ?

A. in the kitchen where they belong

( only kidding ladies )

Strange though, they never seem to stop talking but when it comes to a bit of physical activity like writing .........

Q. Where have all the girls gone ?

A. in the kitchen where they belong

( only kidding ladies )

Strange though, they never seem to stop talking but when it comes to a bit of physical activity like writing .........

you cheeky bugger!!! :LOL: im a single mum with 2 jobs + trading! theres a reason my boys can cook, clean and use the washing machine ;););););)

Err dunno is there a business idea in there somewhere Terrie.

EG Bed and Breakfast.

Staff don't get payed.

Sounds like a good, solid money making proposition.

:D

Err dunno is there a business idea in there somewhere Terrie.

EG Bed and Breakfast.

Staff don't get payed.

Sounds like a good, solid money making proposition.

:D

LOL, theres a plan. Have found my 2 acres in a Panamanian Archipelago. Im sure the boys could handle a small echo resort!! :LOL: