Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow Jones target = 36,150

1630105290045.png

SPX target = 4508 (exceeded slightly) ...................... adjustment made here for the final roller at year 2012 instead of 2009 low due to the obvious 3-wave structure of the declines. Therefore it had to be a 4th wave that ended in 2012

1630105542203.png

Dow Jones Transports = 16,170 (done) ................. this is a 2-step process due to the fact that target was hit perfectly in 2018. Therefore due to the clear 3-wave down move thereafter the measurement process is applied to the 5th wave to give equality at 16,170. Therefore according to this, the dow Jones transports has topped already

1630105996854.png

BEAR market ...................... for the record books ................... nobody has such precision. Nobody.

Here's why The Fibo shines ...........................

Instructions:

Start from Dow Jones monthly Great Depression low candle. Then draw your Fibo Projection (standard tool in toolbox) to the Dow Jones January 2000 top and then the final point at the March 2009 low. BOOM!

The Fibo grid that forms comes right out of the heart of BEAR and gives the magnificente 2015 Crash that rocked and confused the livin daylights out of all experts, Buffet included. Till today, they are all zombified and clueless as to how this all works! The hit occurred at precise 100% aka Wave equality, a normal feature in Waves ..... at the grey ellipse

1630126190381.png

Now make this teensy weensy change ........................

Still starting from the Great Depression low place the 2nd anchor point on the year 2007 top, keeping the 3rd anchor point as-is at the march 2009 low. Generate the grid!
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hit occurs at 161.8% right on the money at the Coronavirus greatest crash of all time in the history of the Dow Jones ............ see grey ellipse

1630126480025.png

Now, take the 2nd and 3rd anchor points and plug them into the coronavirus top and bottom and

BooooooooooooM!!!!! The upcoming hit is at 61.8% at top right

1630126707915.png

BEAR market ...................... for the record books ................... nobody has such precision. Nobody.

Here's why The Fibo shines ...........................

Instructions:

Start from Dow Jones monthly Great Depression low candle. Then draw your Fibo Projection (standard tool in toolbox) to the Dow Jones January 2000 top and then the final point at the March 2009 low. BOOM!

The Fibo grid that forms comes right out of the heart of BEAR and gives the magnificente 2015 Crash that rocked and confused the livin daylights out of all experts, Buffet included. Till today, they are all zombified and clueless as to how this all works! The hit occurred at precise 100% aka Wave equality, a normal feature in Waves ..... at the grey ellipse

View attachment 305127

Now make this teensy weensy change ........................

Still starting from the Great Depression low place the 2nd anchor point on the year 2007 top, keeping the 3rd anchor point as-is at the march 2009 low. Generate the grid!
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hit occurs at 161.8% right on the money at the Coronavirus greatest crash of all time in the history of the Dow Jones ............ see grey ellipse

View attachment 305128

Now, take the 2nd and 3rd anchor points and plug them into the coronavirus top and bottom and

BooooooooooooM!!!!! The upcoming hit is at 61.8% at top right

View attachment 305129
The 61.8% is at 36,414

Fibo's BEAR has verve, poise & kills ................. don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Want proof? :);):cool::ROFLMAO:

BEAR's 1st lieutenant attack by Covid-19, an assault from the germ warfare dept. of BEAR's arsenal ........................

deaths in 18 months exceeded total deaths of Americans in ALL WARS EVER

i.e. Covid-19 defeats .......... WW2+WW1 +Vietnam +Korean war +Gulf War +War on Terror +Civil War

The American Civil War 1861 - 1865 had a total of 620k deaths. Fibo's BEAR just blew that away too (633k)

Such excellence in combat accomplishment, such outstanding dodging of the enemy bullets (vaccines) by setting off duruligistic subterranean new strains that zig, then zag, then create the 3rd shot, yet to come the 4th and 5th booster shots and so on - the night is still young. Plenty more nudity to follow soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quietly, unbeknownst to the general PUBIC, a new bullmarket stock has shot off northbound. Go Long? Yeah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Florida morgues are on a building spree

Fibo's BEAR has verve, poise & kills ................. don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Want proof? :);):cool::ROFLMAO:

BEAR's 1st lieutenant attack by Covid-19, an assault from the germ warfare dept. of BEAR's arsenal ........................

deaths in 18 months exceeded total deaths of Americans in ALL WARS EVER

i.e. Covid-19 defeats .......... WW2+WW1 +Vietnam +Korean war +Gulf War +War on Terror +Civil War

The American Civil War 1861 - 1865 had a total of 620k deaths. Fibo's BEAR just blew that away too (633k)

Such excellence in combat accomplishment, such outstanding dodging of the enemy bullets (vaccines) by setting off duruligistic subterranean new strains that zig, then zag, then create the 3rd shot, yet to come the 4th and 5th booster shots and so on - the night is still young. Plenty more nudity to follow soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quietly, unbeknownst to the general PUBIC, a new bullmarket stock has shot off northbound. Go Long? Yeah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Florida morgues are on a building spree
Fibo's BEAR has verve, poise & kills ................. don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Song inspired by such muchissimo performance by BEAR in sending a mere student to administer Wave 1 (professionals are yet to come but for sure will do so when the Dow Jones turns south in earnest)

The exact same song will be dedicated to the Panjshir Valley's Afghan warriors who have now told Joe Biden they will protect all Americans who cannot escape from Afghanistan and are placed in their care/protection

When this is all over its quite likely Fibo will buy a house in the Northern alliance region called the Panjshir Valley - if it survives the onslaught of the Taliban it auto ascends to the safest place on Earth - even corona cannot get there!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Current price 3-bdrm home with no neighbors = USD 7k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Throw in a lake and the price jumps to USD 7.2k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1630166450973.png
1630166479945.png
1630166494633.png
1630166513667.png

1630166535692.png

T2W and The Panjshir Valley similarities ......................................

both are a dream/breeze to protect but a nightmare for invaders

No invader has gotten thru' into Panjshir but one invader has successfully gotten thru' to the heart of T2W's chicken coup
and created havoc :)

T2W rare metal (charts) rivals Panjshir's Emeralds

Both T2W & Panjshir have expertise in keeping invaders OUT ............... T2W successfully kept out Americans for decades, Panjshir kept out Taliban for decades

Both T2W & Panjshir were totally unknown & flew under the radar but the BEAR market has thrust both into the limelight

Both T2W & Panjshir are fighting for their very lives but with limited Charts/Arms

ONE staggering difference between T2W & Panjshir is the total lack of the Report button in the latter

For Trader333 & cavaliereverde ........................

Try to stay awake for another hour or so - London time and Como, Italy time. Why? Its 2:32 AM Afghanistan time. The attack can come starting 3:20 AM onwards. If both of you cats are asleep, there is nobody to defend the ONLY entrance to T2W ...........................

except Fibo ...................... long-range buffalo gun has been rehabbed to exceed the original 1000 yards by double with a margin of extra umph of 9% thus far.

Therefore I can take out the Taliban entry point at the Panjshir river, their only entrance. I have asked the lads to lay down the sheets and beds of dynamite in the river bed and then get to safety as I take the long range shots to blow up the juniperosierrafurstendamn sky high from 2000 yards.

Sleep in peace, Fibo is on the job!! :)

Magna from ET used to stay awake all nite and just roll out of bed the moment I logged on so he could catch me. He had it wrong. Fibo is no terrorist! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1630188781247.png

For Trader333 & cavaliereverde ........................

Try to stay awake for another hour or so - London time and Como, Italy time. Why? Its 2:32 AM Afghanistan time. The attack can come starting 3:20 AM onwards. If both of you cats are asleep, there is nobody to defend the ONLY entrance to T2W ...........................

except Fibo ...................... long-range buffalo gun has been rehabbed to exceed the original 1000 yards by double with a margin of extra umph of 9% thus far.

Therefore I can take out the Taliban entry point at the Panjshir river, their only entrance. I have asked the lads to lay down the sheets and beds of dynamite in the river bed and then get to safety as I take the long range shots to blow up the juniperosierrafurstendamn sky high from 2000 yards.

Sleep in peace, Fibo is on the job!! :)

Magna from ET used to stay awake all nite and just roll out of bed the moment I logged on so he could catch me. He had it wrong. Fibo is no terrorist! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 305141

There is always the possibility that I could miss the shot from 2000 yards due to the fact that the design is in th making having to be speeded up from original capacity of 1000 yards (a no brainer)

I will have to adjust the angular velocity for the descent into the center of the dynamite furstendamn! I'll hopefully get it right before the urgency transgresses comfort zones.

1630189270522.png

Fibo by nature is a guerilla fighter working wonders from the back of a horse - even alone!!!!!

I can help these boys!

10 million dollar bet that not a single one of Sharky's engine has noticed this RED FLAG

The RISK spread ..............

1630189866665.png

Short Gold under $1778 all the way to $1k. Then cover. then bugger off on long holiday as she drifts sideways for 3 years

1630190189442.png

Go LONG bigtime with the entire ranch on US Dollar vs all others when breakout above red trendline occurs. No need to look at charts for at least a year thereafter.

1630190277330.png

Short UBER as soon as breakdown of dashed line at 423.6% occurs. Then ride it all the way to bankruptcy and bail out just shy of that on my signal.

Short has already been called way back and is playing out nicely. See back posts

1630190388455.png

Boeing: See all my posts on how my Boeing call buggered all of ET. I mean really f***ed 'em all. Nailed them all to the wall. There was not a single professional analyst who had anything other than an outright buy buy buy when I called sell sell sell and close out LONG. I clearly stated that Boeing will become a pariah. It di and has done so and continues to be so!!

Back to $90. Soooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy. The waves on Boeing are clearcut!!!!

1630190605549.png

Status
Not open for further replies.