Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For new_trader .................... Gold soon to be outlawed and demand to bring all gold to govt. agencies for confiscation as sub-par prices..

You is warned , doll. You are totally dumb not to pay attention to History when in 5h3 Great D Gold was confiscated.

Expect the same. May take months to occur as the dollar is about to rally but when it ends the sh*t will hit the fan. di you think that the govt. will let you profit by 8,000k%?

Dream on!

Sell sell sell and take a vacation

Newy,

A Macd X or even a Macd X below 0-line on daily is good enough to vacate and SELL SELL SELL .........................

then come to California to hug dead_broke, fibo and socrates

Why T2W traders can bever rise to the occasion, never, they don't got he balls. Like trendie, tomorton, Timsk, they are wimps of the nth kind .............

Trendie, rise boy rise, you appear to have totally ignored ignored the fact that you was granted an Indian Mom. but you being such a dumbphick Brit still think you are in the colonial ages... Injuns are galloping past you clowns at breakneck speed.

We talked about your Ma before in early 2019 but you scoffed at her.. Big mistake. She has more sense than all you Brit cronies here combined!. She be a friend of Fibo even though we never met.

To your Ma

1621727565969.png
1621727597209.png

For new_trader ........................ :)

While you're here there will be parties galore so you can find that rich guy to marry. Thin about it this way: soon you won't have to trade in vain no more, you can cut the slices as big as a door if you want, you'll have fine clothes and you'll never worry about Rent no more. You can have a house in Malibu, you know and be neighbors with dead_broke and Socco too. That would be a nice thing, right?

Most fellas I know are opting out of marriage and going or staying single and if getting divorced opting to enjoy the single life and never return but there are some old-fashioned guys who still believe in it - lucky for you. :):):)

Newy, see the 2 so-called Men in the video below? They are so feminine to Big Joe that he'd plug 'em both in a heartbeat. They are women in 3-piece suits. I'm talking about a real Man for you, Newy. :):):)

Newy,

Socco & dead_broke are both quite fond of you.. Especially Socrates whose life was made miserable by counter-violent, says you stood up for him and in his book that counts a great deal. They would be happy to entertain you as a group of friends would each other. No worries about you have to put out to any of us 3 deadbeats, we know you're coming as a friend and will not be hit upon. But don't be upset if there are numerous young 25 year-olds parding in and out of our suite to which you have your own room - 24 hours a day. There's going to be a whole lotta f***kin going on but you are not required to participate. You are most welcome to find a man of your likes and wishes to entertain or bring up to your room.

All expenses are paid, no need to put out any money, just let me know if you are coming. YOU are MY guest.

Hopefully the corona wave will continue to allow some respite.

Caesar's is m y usual place of choice over the years

WE will be driving 2 cars up from LA. socco & dead_broke in one and you and I in my Porsche. We will need this due tot he fact that we are going to also visit Hoover Dam amongst other sights. Mask required.

When we get back to La, you can stay with me in a cottage with toally separate entrance and whatnot about 50 yards away from the main house with direct view of the Pacific. Not a neighbor in sight.

Pass this up and your as is grass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You'll see my fav haunts too

Newy,

wait till you see Fibo drive the Angeles Crest Highway like this guy here - Sunday only,. no cops

Declaration of Victory against the Corona Virus clearly evident in the voice of the News anchor - the public feels the same way - the pestilence is over - the Pandemic is over. The pics are just beautiful, i.e. no Covid patients in the hospitals, all empty of this disaster. Celebrations and parties and travel and frolic are in full swing. Its a whole NEW ERA

USA + UK = generally agreed upon exclamations of "Its a whole NEW ERA" = back to our previous pre-pandemic lives!!!!

This is exactly what was being said on the extended Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand after the first Tsunami Wave had come in, in Dec 2004, did considerable damage but not too much, then receded to produce a vast stretch of beach that extended out for quite a distance - WAVE 3 came in shortly thereafter and had easy pickings like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Watch once again how Fibo flogs the highest rated scientists on the entire planet, the entire CDC and the celebrity CNN doctor. All will get whooped by Fibo.

How will we know broadly when WAVE 3 Corona is on? When you see on CNN, BBC, SKY, et al .................... sudden massive surge sweeping across ...........................

Declaration of Victory against the Corona Virus clearly evident in the voice of the News anchor - the public feels the same way - the pestilence is over - the Pandemic is over. The pics are just beautiful, i.e. no Covid patients in the hospitals, all empty of this disaster. Celebrations and parties and travel and frolic are in full swing. Its a whole NEW ERA

USA + UK = generally agreed upon exclamations of "Its a whole NEW ERA" = back to our previous pre-pandemic lives!!!!

This is exactly what was being said on the extended Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand after the first Tsunami Wave had come in, in Dec 2004, did considerable damage but not too much, then receded to produce a vast stretch of beach that extended out for quite a distance - WAVE 3 came in shortly thereafter and had easy pickings like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Watch once again how Fibo flogs the highest rated scientists on the entire planet, the entire CDC and the celebrity CNN doctor. All will get whooped by Fibo.

How will we know broadly when WAVE 3 Corona is on? When you see on CNN, BBC, SKY, et al .................... sudden massive surge sweeping across ...........................

Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam & India were exclaiming how they had escaped the first Corona Wave relatively unscathed and YOU-nanimously stated, "we defeated Corona with ease!"

WRONG! WAVE 3 has already arrived there and is kicking north with a current reprieve for India (normal in Trends to generate a subwave dip, so for TRADERS who are LONG Corona, buy the Dip!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then have a look at Malaysia! Jesus H Christ! Japan, Nepal too!!!! Chile!! Colombia, Argentina!!!! Brazil!!!! Explosive WAVE 3 action.

It appears to be BEAR has sent in various Angular Velocity Commanders known in the Galactic Confederation of Planets as Omega . While all this centrifugal action is going on, there's got to be the MOTHER SHIP zero-ing in on the Centripetal dead center, the ORIGIN aka United States - when this starts to erupt, the mesmerizing screams of the world population will be

"WE underestimated this Pestilence bigtime" along with the total silence at T2W's core 30 lead by Timsk & Acidophilus (MasterofCoin) :):) in the corona Virus thread. All will disappear without a word. They won't be back. T2W can then finally build a TRADE2WIN platform that survives the Pandemic.

How will one know that T2W is turning a corner for the better? You will see Technical Charts posted by an ever increasing number of posters who take pride in their work and the effort will become collaborative. Within a mere few months the DEMON circuits will have left T2W for good, the vacuum generated then will draw in the professionals.

Another sign that T2W is turning the corner for the better is when you don't see any more BLANK CHARTS posted!!!

The Perfect-est Wave 3 for the aspiring Wave practitioner (a lone warrior who does his best work from on the back of a horse in high plains and mountains but only visits sea level for supplies like beef jerky and whatnot)

Behold Argentina as an example:

First Wave up ended Oct 2020. Second wave down ended Dec 2020. Then watch in awe as Wave 3 generated its first sub-wave up (W1/(3)), then sub-wave down (W2/(3)) ................... then kneel and pray and kiss Fibo for teaching you this: what followed then and is now ongoing is the 3rd of 3rd = the most explosive portion of the 5-wave sequence - it is during such explosive action that Fibo puts his ass on the line and throws the ranch at the market for the fastest rate of return known to Man. There should be 5 sub-waves within this Wave and the gorgeous-est thing about a Wave 3 is that the wave subdivisions are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clear that any novice can easily understand whats going on in terms of the wave count.

Jesus H Christ!!!! Look at the ANGLE OF ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Que buenissimo!!!!

The Poetry of Wave 3 is where Fibo excels!!!

1621782731834.png

Tomorton (Johnny)

You're going to break the Report button at the rate you're going. Can't you let me drive my double-decker bus in peace? :):) I'm very partial to Hanover St.

Ordered a replacement for you from Amazon.com

1621790703027.png

BEAR lickin his chops as Wave 2 has done a stellar job of restoring optimism and complacency all the way to Washington's Central Depot

Yikes!

1621794426019.png

The 10 is named after Jenjira because it's f****** perfect. It's a Belgian Quadrupel Ale, has an 11.2% alcohol by volume, and a deep dark brown in color. Figs and raisins are all over the nose & mouth when you kiss her - with backup support from wood, lavender and licorice. The alcohol vapors provide a sweetness up your nasal cavity. In the mouth it's ridiculously well rounded with sweet alcohol, bold malt, and high acidity all working together in harmony. There's flavors of caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and dark candied fruit on the palate. It finishes malty and fruity and sexy as all goddamn hell.

But wait, there's more .............. there is the usual froth that goes with such quality but there's more that is not to be easily found elsewhere ....................... a full on 24k high frequency shriek that responds like a magnet to its inverse in the low frequency scale - therefore the amount of alcohol content effects on the recipient male is directly proportional to the capability of the male to generate the lowest of the low frequencies possible all the way down to 1 H, the domain of the bull elephant - this domain is so powerful it is felt and heard on the low-frequency chain for at least 10 miles at 360 degrees. Other females therefore know what is going on and come to investigate, all hot and bothered and dying to participate.

Just another day at the office for Fibo!

1621805813425.png

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they say or do and have no idea what's aborning!!!!!

Dear Father, you have given me the hardest work imaginable - to locate the most likely entrance point of the Covid-19 Wave 3.

Which State will it hit first? Will it take out the little ones first all south of Interstate 10? Its a likely shot because the US-Mexico border right now is a mess. BEAR might mount the offensive from Texas with El Paso as the focal point due to the fact that nobody is awake there for eons. BEAR has to split forces as he has his main targets both west and east. Its not good from his point of view because its a 50% split in power. This is not the required inherent efficiency of a 3rd wave.

Therefore for this reason I believe the assault will have only 2 viable vantage points - one is aerial and the other is from below, from the axis of the planet in a 360 degree spherical Wave. This is the one that makes most sense to me.

Its a tough one Father but the efficiency level of a 3rd wave suggests the latter - the spherical Wave.

Father, I was able to call the First Wave because of the hard work already put in. But CALLING a 3rd Wave is so tough it cannot be computed. I'm thought-ing and thought-ing but I'm coming up shy of Joy

The first wave was easy for me as shown in the video below when I muttered to BEAR, "BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!" :):):)

At 1:46

BEAR's zinger:

If one does contract Covid-19 and survives and recovers, its still worse than Death. Why? Because it never ever leaves but instead on a gradual basis in a series of 5 internal waves it plagues the body with what FAUCI calls side-effects. These will stay for Life. The Wave will run in 5-3 sequence. It will be a life worse than death

Which is why I refuse to get in contact with anyone unless they force themselves upon me like the chicks did the other day.

Once it enters the body, you're dead meat if you survive and recover

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what cometh!

Father, they say that the Vix measures FEAR level. I agree. But Vix has never been called upon to measure .............

T E R R O R

BEAR: India

Father, not a single one of the 1.4 billion Indians has any clue that the recent huge rise in Corona followed by a small drop is normal operation in Wave terms. What it really is is that Wave 1 of (1) is complete and what's next is Wave 3 of (3) after this respite wave Wave 2 of (3) completes.

Then you will see the weeping and gnashing of teeth. It will be gruesome, Father.

Lockdowns will be a celebration not a prison sentence thenceforth.

Father, you sure have a good reason to have sent me into this mess. I have faith and know you will not forsake me! But its a bit much to go into a battle of this magnitude. Best I can do is pack my bedroll, beef jerky, 2-gun rig, rifle and buffalo gun and go into the mountains.

Life or DEATH! I'm livin now for either one.

On my grave I expect it will be written, "Even Fibo's best friends did not know that his job was turning Lead into Gold"

BEAR's top General running the entire show from Mauna Loa. This is the plan for Wave 3. The spherical Wave is a doomsday call that will come much later in Wave (3) - a fractal at least 32 degrees of Trend greater than the incoming Wave 3. So, that's for much later down the road.

Now we are only dealing with Wave 3.

Mauna Loa in Hawaii was where Xenu launched the entire command post for the entire planet. The other volcanoes are well known to the cognoscenti. H-bombs were placed on each of these Volcanoes and electronic ribbons were used to implant the beings of the Galactic confederation of 76 Planets.

You see they had the same problem that WE now appear to be having that has shown up in conspiracy theories about population control. Earth, called Teejeeack back then, 75 million years ago was a remote and distant planet, so remote in the confederation that Xenu decided to make it a prison planet for all the dissenters, bums, reprobates and whatnot. To cement the fate of Teejeeack, Xenu made sure that the Lawyers of the galactic confederation were the predominant species of the new populating of Teejeeack.

It worked quite well for Xenu as is fairly obvious today.

General plan concept was: by placing able beings amongst retards, deadbeats, reprobates, sick, criminals and whatnot was bound to imprison the able and render them useless in total internal confusion in the mind

Xenu succeeded for the most part. There are only a handful of freedom fighters still standing on Teejeeack and Fibo is one of them.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Teejeeack's population is 8 billion. Now dig this: the population of each of the 76 planets of the Galactic confederation was 280 billion. Can you dig it?

all of this begs the obvious question, "wtf is Big Joe smokin?" :);):cool::ROFLMAO: What if I told you, he ain't smokin at all and is quite sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Scientists like Fauci have stated YOU-nanimously time and again that 65 million years ago is when the dinosaurs became-d extinct.

Wrong!

The correct number is 75 million years ago, the time of what is now known to the cognoscenti as Incident (II) . So therefore the Science guys are off by 7 years, not a big deal in Fibo's book! Same ballpark is good enough generally speaking but precision is what matters to Fibo.

So therefore 75 million years ago is the date of Incident (II) on Teejeeack

The Peoples' army loyal to the populace revolted thereafter when they discovered the giant scam perpetuated by Xenu. He was captured thereafter the the Teejeeack Incident (II) and imprisoned in an electronic fortress from which there is no escape - there is no such meaningful term as imprisoned for Life . this concept only applies to Teejeeack. Everywhere else they oive for hundreds of thousands of years and more. Why else do you think they can make such progress? They don't blow thessselves up every 500 years and they don't have the forgetter mechanism implanted in their minds so knowledge from one life passes on indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.