Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ...................... London, London, London .................... be prepared for the SHORT continuation of a lifetime.

Target for end of London BEAR market = 2,071. Be prepared to buy & hold your entire cash out Short at this level.

Then, do not buy any house or bs. Rent, rent, rent. You own nothing anyway, so why bother, just rent, use it, when done, move on and rent another. Same principle for women.

Re-post .................. London FTSE 100 ................. nothing to add. Same rally still underway from the March crash lows. Will update chart later in the week.

Target Box is like a magnet for London. Why? Becasue an American called it. THEY will not tolerate this. But by going there they will confirm it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

London FTSE
My my my I'm impressed. forgot about this call. And the best part is that it provides for an A-B-C rally which is still in the cards if the current downwave is just a "B" wave which I had already stated way back was a possibility and that wee need to see how the down move goes before deciding which of the 2 scenarios is in play.

Jesus H Christ, nobody could have pulled this off and right off the monthly march-April low bar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!

see post #1980 on April 6 ................................. here's one of the charts showing the entire possible rally off the March lows

1593096273233.png

Hey guys ...................... London, London, London .................... be prepared for the SHORT continuation of a lifetime.

Riddle:
If London is speeding towards becoming a 3rd world zone, then wtf is it so important in Fibo's point of view?

Answer: Because London is a leading indicator of Depressions. Always, always, no exceptions. Lead the Great Dep. 1929

What has London done for me lately?: She gave Fibo the REAL TRUE MARKET TOP in 2018.

Fibo called the London top of 2018, which is still holding true and correct despite Dow JOnes, SPX, Nazzy exceeding their 2018 tops.

That is the value of London. This is why everything after the London top of 2018, everything in the US was hot air. Sure one could trade it, but best to exit to a nice bear cave and enjoy hard earned spoils of war and enjoy stress free instead of letting greed rule your life. London, London, London kept Big Joe on the right side.

What has London done for me lately #2?: She gave Fibo beach and fun time and tons of time to bring my thread uptodate because I would not fall into the traps of going LONG because London is bellowing thru' a megaphone, "Big Joe, look at the catastrophic drop in March 23rd, sheer vertical - what type of wave is that, Big Joe?" And Big Joe answers London, "3rd wave""

London then asks Big Joe, "I suppose you are now preparing for this rally to be over so you can go on the continuation short?"

Big Joe replies: Yeah baby, that's it! You got it. That's exactly what I am doing.

London asks again: Is there any other woman in your life, Big Joe or am I the only one?"

Big Joe replies: There is one other and she is from stateside. Her name is Vix, but I call her Vixie.

London asks again: Do you have any mistresses other than the two of us?

Big Joe replies: Yes!! There are nine others but my favorite, the one with the silky smooth skin, sweet voice like molasses and the scent of pure Nature, is the New York Stock Exchange Composite (NYA).

Fibo sings to London: she ain't talking to him right now, a minor squabble but still, Fibo gets her to swoon. She melted when Fibo said, "the sunset outside my window has lost all its glow, the rose in the garden doesn't bloom anymore"

At the bottom of the BEAR, possibly in 2021-23 or whenever (needs looking into to pinpoint it using Cycles analysis and Fibonacci Time Series) ............................ do this to find that 1-3 stocks that you will put 25% of your net worth into while you use the remaining 75% for Index funds. Then after Wave 1 up terminates and corrects down into the Wave 2 low, if you see that the 3 stocks are outperforming the index funds big time and the volume is strong, plug it all into these 3 stocks for the upcoming Wave 3.

You will have played the next 3 Microsoft's of the future and be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

How to find them?

Next

start the work now, don't wait for years to get started. The charts should be ready asap and they will get updated daily and you can look at them once a quarter ...................

(1) Take every sector divided by FTSE 100 and save the layout as Sectors vs London FTSE 100. This step with just a 5-min. glance once a quarter will give you the winning-est sector(s). In there will be the top 3 that leave the others in the dust. Focus on just those as the BEAR low approaches.

(2) From those 3 sectors, run them against each other as ratios and pick the winner.

(3) Then in that winning sector, find the 1-3 stocks that ratio the sector as top winners.

(4) Hammer those 3 LOOOOOOOONG for years ................ 13 years likely

(5) Repeat process for start of Wave 3 after the wve 2 correction for the new lead horses ....... 34 years

(6) Repeat process for start of Wave 5 after the wave 4 correction for the next and final lead horses. ............ 13 -21 years

Might have to pass the portfolio with strict instructions to your kids/family

Then pack it in and sell sell sell and bugger off for good or go short, short, short.

I reckon so!

Thursday, 1:13 PM Pacific time, June 25, 2020 ..... Vix = 32.1

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

This moment = 1:25 PM Thursday, June 25th, 2020

That's my CALL :)

Thursday, 1:13 PM Pacific time, June 25, 2020 ..... Vix = 32.1

Markets have closed

Wave 3 down for SPX aka tsunami wave serious COUNTDOWN begins NOW .................. within 48 hours of this moment.

This moment = 1:25 PM Thursday, June 25th, 2020

That's my CALL :)
Just thought I'd save a copy of this before it disappears like all the other shite calls.

Jesus christ @fibo_trader your a fucking amateur everyone knows 4th July brings new highs.
Were going UP every day next week so your short call is bollocks.

Unbelievable. The US markets are moving the most in 10 days and the @fibo_trader is fast asleep in his cot. I would say he's missing all the action but he doesnt trade anyway so no loss there.
Not one single trade placed on this thread in 4,000 posts! What a dreamer.
fibo in cot.jpg

You might never never never have such an opportunity, Big money. Short London if/when 5933 is broken. Hold for years.
Retire for life. Throw the house, wife and car at it. Dump the kids too. Retire single and go primal like you were supposed to be.

Bigger view is below in monthly ................. when trendline support is broken, London will apply to the USA to become a state, their reply will be, "only on approval by US Immigration officer, Fibo"

FTSE the strongest its been for months and Fibo is calling short. LMFAO.

Hey guys ...................... T2W gets f***ed every which way by one of their own, "batsonar"

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC.
------------ the laffter will be stupendous

Top caller named batsonar saw the 3-centuries TOP coming months in advance, irrelevant how he saw it ....... royally f***ed all the core 30 T2W including, get this, the American cop-killer, Trader333. :ROFLMAO:

Father, thank you kindly for sending me to this place - the name Mirth Central is well deserved.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... T2W gets f***ed every which way by one of their own, "batsonar"

Top caller named batsonar saw the 3-centuries TOP coming months in advance, irrelevant how he saw it ....... royally f***ed all the core 30 T2W including, get this, the American cop-killer, Trader333. :ROFLMAO:

Father, thank you kindly for sending me to this place - the name Mirth Central is well deserved.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of cockroaches f***ed by batsonar, an Englishman. Imagine what an American would do!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman 200 posts of attack non-stop on op, batsonar f***ed him badly and if the lows get taken out, batsonar might never remove his c*** out of postie's ass.

NVP ........... big #s posts (you're a disgrace, clown)
tomorton #636 (dumbphuck to the nth, got buggered too)
Trader333 #13, #183 #186 #201
Dowser
Signalcalc
trendie
cantagril
(wherever there's a gangbang, this dry c**t i always present, cheering on the rape)
counter-violent #648 on Feb 18
4xis2ez
barjon
#144++

Inquisitor #165
malaguti
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey .......... f***ed so hard by batsonar that name is changed now to Leakey_Rufus.

Fibo just can't stop laffffing. I've fallen and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! The way batsonar buggered tomorton is quite impressive. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Go to thread and speed read and then get to page #43. Then look in the chart of Dow JOnes. Then keep reading to the post dats around Feb 12, 2020 and beyond beyond beyond .............. notice this as clear as daylight ............ not a single one of the T2W core c***su****s saw any TOP. Nada, zilch, zippo, zippedy doo dah!!!!!

batsonar, an Englishman, one of their own, that they were gangbanging turned around & f***ed the entire Sharky machine in one thread!!!! Buggered the cop, Trader333 with ease and aplomb.

What a day for Big Joe to laffffff his ass off!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1593190775742.png

Hey guys .................. take the time to read this thread ................. T2W exposed easily and clearly for gangbanging member, one of their own, and then ............ the market reversal takes 'em by surprise

As proved already by Fibo, not a single T2W member has ever seen a Top or bottom coming. Read from page #43 onwards to see that without a doubt not a single member had a clue about any impending TOP. And also proven is that the HERD will gangbang any dissenter who dares to call the Impossible. Its just simply not allowed in HERD culture.

Commendable is that the op, batonsar took the beating for the usual core 30 of T2W, got shook up a bit, but then came back to finish the race with a hard, stiff c**k that has now silenced 'em all. Now if the March 23rd lows are taken out, keep eye on the very same thread. Watch the fun. You cannot miss the look on a fella's face when his bum has taken a cannonball run!!!

Way too much fun for Fibo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ..................... see how the Lord, my God applies SERENDIPITY to Fibo ..................... :):):):):)

I've been telling them T2W = place where there are no entries to trades. Nobody loses, nobody will come to a live meet up in London to prove their credentials. Nobody.

Now Trader333 himself confirms this ................... post #13, Page 1
If you have found the perfect signal then you have the ideal opportunity here to prove it over the next few weeks and if it is successful then people will be queuing up to help you. So what would help you is to post live signals on this thread for both entry and exit signals. After a few weeks with the huge success that you are certain will happen then you will have proven what you say will happen and there is no doubt that you will get the funding you desire.

Help me, I've fallen and can't get up from lafffter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..................... shocking shocking shocking shocking to the nth degree is that
Trader333, a cop, jumped in to gangbang instead of either maintaining a neutral stance or chopping all his dry c***s off the block - but in the process confirmed the validity of the thread below

List of cockroaches f***ed by batsonar, an Englishman. Imagine what an American would do!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman 200 posts of attack non-stop on op, batsonar f***ed him badly and if the lows get taken out, batsonar might never remove his c*** out of postie's ass.

NVP ........... big #s posts (you're a disgrace, clown)
tomorton #636 (dumbphuck to the nth, got buggered too)
Trader333 #13, #183 #186 #201
Dowser
Signalcalc
trendie
cantagril
(wherever there's a gangbang, this dry c**t i always present, cheering on the rape)
counter-violent #648 on Feb 18
4xis2ez
barjon
#144++

Inquisitor #165
malaguti
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey .......... f***ed so hard by batsonar that name is changed now to Leakey_Rufus.

Fibo just can't stop laffffing. I've fallen and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! The way batsonar buggered tomorton is quite impressive. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@fibo_trader
Just like you batsonar was mentally ill and trading a demo account, at least he had the guts to admit it and walk away when he blew up 3 accounts in a row. Just like you but you're still here.

Hey guys ...................... Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'
F***ed so badly by everyone he may never sit down again.

Hey guys ...................... Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'
F***ed so badly by everyone he may never sit down again.

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------ the laffter will be stupendous

Banned from the entire site for spreading more shite than every farmer in Texas.

shitsp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.