Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOLD:

Targets: (From December 2015 low)

(1) 1,347.6 ..... done.

(2) 1,397.59 (= 261.8%) ........ done.

Can we go further or will 261.8% halt the rally? If it does NOT halt, then next station is $1520 & $1612

My personal expectation is 1612

July 29, 2019
Just saw something interesting in GOLD so notifying that profits should be taken NOW July 29-30

So the remaining targets of $1520 & $1612 are now on HOLD for further review.

see chart for the reason - its a Fibo 423.6% target hit and hit quite precisely that concerns me. It is too precise to ignore. Now here's the thing. It could be just a 3rd wave target that is hit here and after some correction we go to my targets in green. But I have responsibilities to the girls in Thailand and cannot just play cool and take a chance with their gold savings. Gold is super important to them, almost a religion.

So I have ordered them to cash out NOW NOW NOW

Notes on the Gold trade cashout for the girls in above post:

Bloody Hell, no trendline is possible to be drawn, the last wave up is sheer vertical. The 200-day cannot be used either as Gold has gone soooooo high above it. Other moving averages are also worthless for this type of parabolic wave move. So I got nothing, not even a bucket of hot water I could use.

So the only thing I got is the Fibo grid shown? Dream on. Fibo got more. Will show it in same chart as the first grid alreadyshown. These 2 grids will be in yellow

#! price projection of wave 1 & 2 ...... now observe how Wave A has been hit with a mother of a precise hit at 423.6%.

#2 price projection of A and B ...... gives C at 100% approx., i.e. equality, the most common Fibo wave match. So its quite acceptable for me to urge them to TP here. Its not a willy nilly decision.

OISHI japanese restaurant buffet in Chiangmai Thailand - the middle to upper class Thais go there. Prices are too high for the poor people. these girls came from poor families. Many moons ago they were intimidated to go to such a place as deep in their hearts they felt they would be found out = POOR. When I took'em there the first time they were trembling. Some lessons in psychology followed over the course of 2 weeks to cure the blemish of poverty plastered on their souls. Being straight 10s they were firstly quite shocked to learn from Fibo that they could halt any rich man in his stride with just one look.

Fast forward to today .............. they don't give a rat's ass no more about the rich farts, they just breeze past them like they ain't even there. Money? the gals are loaded to the hilt.

this one trade alone will blast them into outer space with wherewithal TODAY in coffers that are just growing exponentially for them

Your interactions with Baron have been private? :):):)

Then how come I have the entire dossier with court transcripts? Where? In a nice juicy Safety Deposit Box with 3 sets of copies, each one in a different country with trustees.

Personal attacks? Yes, I am the King in this regard. Nobody takes a swipe at Fibo without getting back a high RR.

Here's some more private interactions ....................

"you've got to stop this guy, attack his methods, find a/the bad call and embellish it" So you took my SPY mistimed call and hammered me real good. You got Magna to suspend me so you could do more dirty work while I could not defend myself.

which you did ......................... attacked Trendlines, Macd, RSI, patterns, Waves, Gann, Fibonacci, Trend-Following, Dow Theory.

And you always did it by sending 3 lieutenants before you, to tire me so you'd have an easy time. It never did work, did it? So you had to ban me, there was no other way for you to win. You noo you couldn't win because I have more knowledge in my left nut than you and all of ET combined. You knew it, you said to Baron, I have it in writing, "Fibo is too knowledgeable, too sharp and quick, he won't be easy to knock out!"

I have it all, baby. Court stamped. :):):):)

I offered you a fair staright one on one contest, but you were too chicken. Even with a dirty cop in your corner, you could not fight me, you had to ban me.

I noo how the fight would go. You're no match for me, Des.

Then how come I have the entire dossier with court transcripts? Where? In a nice juicy Safety Deposit Box with 3 sets of copies, each one in a different country with trustees.
You got Magna to suspend me so you could do more dirty work while I could not defend myself.
You noo you couldn't win because I have more knowledge in my left nut than you and all of ET combined. You knew it, you said to Baron, I have it in writing, "Fibo is too knowledgeable, too sharp and quick, he won't be easy to knock out!""

None of these statements can be true because you have falsely identified me with someone else.

So in other words:

Last edited:
Fibo, you’re SPY bear call may be aborning?
Mega gap down, but will this be filled?
Trust all is well - maybe you have taken the trusty backpack and are currently on your way to Pitcairn Island?

Trust all is well - maybe you have taken the trusty backpack and are currently on your way to Pitcairn Island?

Slam dunk! #1 on SPX, DJIA, Nasdaq with the perfect hit and reversal on triple ascending tops trendline + Fibo target hit. Shown on Nasdaq in post #698 on this page. As clear a statement as one could ever make.

SLAM DUNK! on earth shattering reversal from the Fibo TRENDLINE + Fib target perfect hit. Who could ask for more? Dow Jones, SPX, NY Stock Exchange, Transports all responded to similar lines/targets but the Nasdaq Composite is where Fibo tooks the big swing. Technology the lead horse.

Post #698 text repeated here. Posted just one day after the Top was generated which nobody could possibly know would be A Top ............................ but the odds of a Fibo hit put Fibo into the "odds" game

Jul 29, 2019

Now hear this ..................

if the sh*t goes down and a thunderous decline in the stock market begins I want you to remember this about Technology ............. you've seen the monthly versiion of the Nasdaq composite chart a few posts back.

Now look at the daily. Nazzy is right up against the 2 Fibo lines of ultimate consequence as shown, one in red and one in dashed grey (Fib 423.6%)

A full hair to hair contact is happening now.

When will the trigger come? What will be the News event that the HERD will say that started the whole thing?

Nazzy now on the 200-day ema bounce.

THREAD TOP CALL re post as a reminder for perspective. Its called the fibo top Call line = the level at which fibo called the Jan 26th 2018 Top. Now remember this what i had said a few times - this is still THE TOP regardless the marginally higher 2 tops thereafter. There is more technology on this concept but it eludes me for now, but I know its there and will find it, I can smell it

Post #673 text revisited for continuity of thought - yeah its big, its significance is huge .............. short-term traders will criticize Fibo from here to eternity. But what they don't got is that Fibo don't play for small change - the big swing, the big perspective, the forest view instead of just the trees - that's what Fibo's about.

Jul 24, 2019
Re: Thread CALL

Fibo's Top Call Line shown once again for perspective. Still in effect. Dow has gone nowhere for 1.5 years. Some or many would say, "you should have stayed IN, Fibo!"

Stay in and lose the benefit of the time value of money for 1.5 years? I don't think so - although not known at the time of called top in early 2018. But we can use the benefit of hindsight now to see the utter loss in value by holding on for 1.5 years of sheer torture.

So what was it exactly that would cause Fibo to call a Top and exit when not a single trendline was busted?

Why of course its the Golden Ratio with her perfect hit at 423.6% - as shown in olive grid from the 2015 low. And note that the exact identical grid from the 2009 low also had a perfect hit at the 2015 top - as shown.

THAT's WHY FIBO CALLED THE TOP. A Man gots to know his limitations. This Man will not argue with Nature's Law

Trusted Backpack yeah put it to good use, wunderschon trip ................................ :):):)

special reminder here for you in the linked thread below to study up on the importance of SENTIMENT. When you read it try to think as a contrarian = opposite the HERD. The op described the conditions in Japan perfectly but the mistake he made as do all FORUM folk everywhere not just here is that they extrapolate the bad conditions to infinity, never realizing that the BEAR will end and they should in fact be becoming bullish when things get too bloody instead of getting more and more bearish. They lack balls which is why they do the easy thing to go with the crowd

Divergences while SPX makes new highs

half the NYSE stocks are trading below their 300-day moving average

52 week highs % declining

Small and Midcaps are lagging bigtime

Dow Transports not confirming

NYSE composite not confirming

Vix triangle suggest big C-wave up. Look at wave "e" at extreme right. It should be an a-b-c and it is - then see the "c" portion wich should be a 5-er - it is almost there. Then note that while SPX has made ever newer highs, Vix low at 8.56 still holds firm, i.e. no lower low.

Hide and watch

View attachment 265294

SLAM DUNK!
See before and after pics of Vix.

July 29, 2019
Just saw something interesting in GOLD so notifying that profits should be taken NOW July 29-30

So the remaining targets of $1520 & $1612 are now on HOLD for further review.

see chart for the reason - its a Fibo 423.6% target hit and hit quite precisely that concerns me. It is too precise to ignore. Now here's the thing. It could be just a 3rd wave target that is hit here and after some correction we go to my targets in green. But I have responsibilities to the girls in Thailand and cannot just play cool and take a chance with their gold savings. Gold is super important to them, almost a religion.

So I have ordered them to cash out NOW NOW NOW

View attachment 265458

SLAM DUNK! on 2 aspects ............. a massively winning trade AND the suspicion that it was just a 3rd wave and we go on toward my ultimate targets of (see within quotes)

$1,520 = hit
$1,612 = in process

Trusted Backpack yeah put it to good use, wunderschon trip ................................ :):):)

special reminder here for you in the linked thread below to study up on the importance of SENTIMENT. When you read it try to think as a contrarian = opposite the HERD. The op described the conditions in Japan perfectly but the mistake he made as do all FORUM folk everywhere not just here is that they extrapolate the bad conditions to infinity, never realizing that the BEAR will end and they should in fact be becoming bullish when things get too bloody instead of getting more and more bearish. They lack balls which is why they do the easy thing to go with the crowd

Welcome back Fibo. Nice to see you’re recharged and firing on all cylinders!

Hold the faith, that’s some strong technical work there. I myself am still working on the wave counting, just posting Sunday chart analysis - got killed on one trade but never mind. Still no skin in.

Your wave count a,b,c,d now includes an ‘e’. One assumes this is just a sub wave 5 count but letters in place of numbers?

GOLD:

Fibo is a gambler when trading alone, a softie when trading with the girls dependent on him for exit strategy. But alone, is where he shines, a true warrior who can take shots to the stomach ................... like now in GOLD

See the trendline in daily chart? Now look at the distance down to the STOP at 1442. Yeah dig it, give up this much money back to the market? You're damn straight. And dig this its worse. That 1442 stop is just a shelf of support resting on the tops. So its a worthless stop as a test is begging. Yeah baby, Fibo goes to the Wave low $1380 for the catastrophic stop.

Fck it. The LONG continues to 1612.

Questions on your VIX MAX bottom chart;

The lower case high ‘b’, also connecting to the lower ‘d’ appears to making a wedge - which looks to usually indicate a break on this wedge produces a break out in the new subtrend direction? the trend line projecting from d appears to turn from resistance and now form the support of the B to C corrective wave.

Sorry reading these on the train on my phone.

GOLD:

Fibo is a gambler when trading alone, a softie when trading with the girls dependent on him for exit strategy. But alone, is where he shines, a true warrior who can take shots to the stomach ................... like now in GOLD

See the trendline in daily chart? Now look at the distance down to the STOP at 1442. Yeah dig it, give up this much money back to the market? You're damn straight. And dig this its worse. That 1442 stop is just a shelf of support resting on the tops. So its a worthless stop as a test is begging. Yeah baby, Fibo goes to the Wave low $1380 for the catastrophic stop.

Fck it. The LONG continues to 1612.

View attachment 266370

Surely when Fibo is looking for trading with girls this is not for exit strategy... but ... entry... like dear friend Roosh

Does Fibo warrior not consider the wider ‘fundamentals’ - trump trade war, Brexit, South Korea and all other cack happening in the world as a driving force in the gold safe haven.

Would gold not be the epitome of ‘buy when blood in streets’ ? International safe haven.

Sell gold when the world sorts its self out... maybe

Welcome back Fibo. Nice to see you’re recharged and firing on all cylinders!

Hold the faith, that’s some strong technical work there. I myself am still working on the wave counting, just posting Sunday chart analysis - got killed on one trade but never mind. Still no skin in.

Your wave count a,b,c,d now includes an ‘e’. One assumes this is just a sub wave 5 count but letters in place of numbers?

Missed you, amigo, was hoping you had not quit. Have read your charts in the other thread and am compelled to tell you this: astonishing, astounding progress - now is not the time to quit. What you might not have realized is that by charting the 5 and 3 you have put perspective of the forest in your world. this is HUGE, already head and shoulders above your Englishmen here.

Has not gone unnoticed is that nobody stepped in to help you after my demise/forced departure. THEY are sooooooo willing to help the throngs of newbies that pour in everyday but what is missing and they don't realize it is that the winning ticket when it comes to newbies is that only one in a zillion will get a shot at the title - therefore the game of help has to be

help the able become more able - the law of diminishing returns for the helpers cancels all weak newbies who should actually be discouraged from entering the markets as their families will pay in blood.

------------------------------------

Wave "E" is the 5th internal wave leg of a TRIANGLE as you have noted. You see, the A-B-C corrections you have oearned thus far are the standard corrective wave type. But a triangle is also a very common corrective pattern and super important. Wave B often presents itself as a T and so does an Ending Diagonal T (wedge)

Surely when Fibo is looking for trading with girls this is not for exit strategy... but ... entry... like dear friend Roosh

Does Fibo warrior not consider the wider ‘fundamentals’ - trump trade war, Brexit, South Korea and all other cack happening in the world as a driving force in the gold safe haven.

Would gold not be the epitome of ‘buy when blood in streets’ ? International safe haven.

Hahahahahahaha, you hit the nail on the head but I'm very different from Roosh in one regard - I draw the line when it comes to financially poor girls - I will not sock it to 'em and just make a clean getaway. I rescue them financially. Roosh does not give a rat's ass about this. :)

Your questions/observations on Gold confirm your acuity and perspicacious in analyzing markets. All intuitive concepts, all thoroughly to be expected. However the markets are anything but intuitive. What governs 'em is the Wave Sequence that you have now started learning. You lift your Head to the level of the Waves and all the morasses of confusion that lie below that level will make you lafffffff at the sh*t the cognoscenti get involved in with their analysis which is really anal-ysis.

From Saligao village, Goa, Inda, banquet feast of Goa sausages, Pork sorpotel, Bibic, Caju Feni with Limca and konkani songs that Fibo has to slap hisself on the face so he don't fall in love with the exotic creatures that dote on him, hahahahahhahaha

your remark/question about Gold as a SAFE HAVEN.

Will give you stunning proof of the falsehood and myth you have rasied but for now all you gots to look at is the 2008 Worldwide crash when AMERICA was brought to her knees and the likes of american Express, BofA and the like had to be bailed out. By the logic you have mentioned GOLD should have gone to 1 million dollars. Hahahahahaha, but she CRASHED and a mere paper currency the Yenand dollar hammered her

Only Fibo saw that and he stood alone. Why did Gold crash in 2008 happen? Becaue it was an expected 4th wave which is a corrective wave. Hahahahahahaha, like I said, WAVES trump alll else. Deeg eet Mahn.

continued for Sam .............................

your remark/question about Gold as a SAFE HAVEN.

GOLD rally/bullmarket ongoing NOW! So dig this: every mother's son has climbed on board the gold bullrun now that its well underway. But only fibo saw it coming way before the turn came. There was one other cat that saw it coming. this cat's name is New_trader. She was in love with "deadbroke" but he dumped her, now she's latched on to me :cool::cool: Yeah she is a T2W trader-ess.

I am hoping my comments here will help this chick out. She has been accumulating and accumulating the solid yellow metal like its going out of style. and now, with the several week rally she like everyone else is convinced GOLD is going to 0ne million dollars so she has thrown caution to the wind and is DEFINITIVELY LONG GOLD.

DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WAVES are senior. What are they saying? That the sideways rally in Gold since December 2015 low is a an A-B-C move = corrective, not motive = therefore it will all be retraced and hammered. After the 5 waves up from the year 2001 low, Gold will want to finish wave A down in the vicinity of the 2008 crash low. I believe that's we are going.

That is why I am looking to time this current rally so I don't get cott on the wrong side of the TURN.

GOLD is in a BEAR market RALLY

But there is also a factor here on EARTH that warns against such folly of being willy nilly LONG Gold. The commercial Hedgers are supremely SHORT GOLD. I would not bet against them

Status
Not open for further replies.