Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
XTREME caution Alert for Thread CALL continues ...................

will update SPX, Dow, Nas, NYA, Russel, Nikolai, FTSE, DAX over weekend .. but for now cracks galore in the concrete on the ground are being pointed out NOW .............. but fibo showed thesse coming as early as in 2018

From the same organization who published the video "Economic Collapse Confirmed! Big Companies All Over America Report Disastrous Financial Results:"
"Is the world about to experience an absolutely crippling economic collapse? That is the conclusion that we have come to after years of research. ..."

Almost forgot the date on that article was December 25, 2009. The world is still waiting:).

From the same organization who published the video "Economic Collapse Confirmed! Big Companies All Over America Report Disastrous Financial Results:"
"Is the world about to experience an absolutely crippling economic collapse? That is the conclusion that we have come to after years of research. ..."

Almost forgot the date on that article was December 25, 2009. The world is still waiting:).

Hi Des, so nice of you to take a detour to do some filller posts and return to me. Your baby, NQurious is here too, so is dbphoenix. Good gesture to return 20% of Naveen's money. Just pay it back, Des and be done with it. At the hearing if the Judge finds out you stiffed your own Ma and sister, you'll never get time off for good behavior. That 230k you lost on Boeing with that other clownshoes "Overnight" you could have used to pay off your debts. Wake up, clown. I told you to clear out of Boeing but Overnight gave me so much sh*t and you too, now Baron is embarrassed that his so called star was f***ed by Fibo - can you imagine how stupid Baron is going to look when down the road apiece its uncovered that he expelled the wrong guy?

Re: your post: yeah the world waited in 2008 and they got the CRASH. Now its a repeat and its the same warning because its the same WAVE, an A-B-C = same package deal part thereof.

Des, copy and paste of the ET post from "Overnight" follows

For Des (for those who don't know, he is the head honcho at ET) aka Rufus_Leakey here :):)

Overnight: on March 15, 2019 said to Fibo:

Then buy Boeing, because a couple of crashed planes is not going to kill the company! Buy Boeing NOW NOW NOW if you believe in your own mantra. Boeing's loss should be your gain, yes?

Fibo: on March 16, replied to Overnight:

No Sir, you have a partial misunderstood word(s) blocking your joy on this concept.

The Warren Buffet/Bernard Baruch/ Plato/Cicero/Xenu. Postulate is: buy when there’s blood in the street (as in 1932, 1974, 2003, 2009) and SELL when everybody is euphoric (as in 1929, 1966, 2000, 2007, 2018-2019)

So let’s look at Boeing now and apply the above Partial Differential Equation. As in the application of Bernoulli’s Axiom, friction will be ignored for simplification in understanding level 1

You see, Boeing has been soooooooooooooooo stratospheric since 1974 in terms of The Great America that by 2017 it was considered to be God. It was just tooooooo good and solid a company to be other than Godly. That was the consensus universally. Every time Airbus heard the name Boeing they dropped a sausage. Such was the level of EUPHORIA. And pls note that it took 40+ years to achieve this lofty level of international sentiment.

So applying The theorem above: SELL. SELL. SELL

But WHEN to SELL? This is not covered in the theorem. As per the theorem one sells when the euphoria is LOFTY. But this plateau of loftiness needs to be defined but it cannot as we know that when a parabola gets underway every known definition is out the window.

So I come-d up with the magic concept.

All instruments obey the Fibonacci Sequence. Regardless. When 161.8% or 261.8% or finally 423.6% is hit AND the Fibo FIRES (as it did in Boeing, Apple, Netflix, Farcebook etc.”. You skiddadle and retreat to a cave to enjoy your spoils. You do NOT look to get back in. The odds strongly favor a violent rape of the instrument by the implant that resides in the BEAR

Amen!
#63 Mar 16, 2019

lisa-world-travel likes this.

Des,

I hope you noticed that Lisa gave me a Like not once but many, many, many times. You never got one from her. Check your PM box too - I bet not a single one. Wait till you see mine. Go ask Baron to give you access to it, you have my permission. Go look at the stuff Lisa sent me. Drool, Des, drool. You can't compete with me on any level, clownshoes. :) Unlike you, clownshoes, I only dig Likes I get from females. I'm disgusted when a Male gives me a Like - it stinks. :)

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

Reminder: this post on Boeing was in early May as Boeing arrived for the first time at the 200-day ema. Yeah baby, we sure got the bounce off the 200, in fact several bounces. So now that BA is below the 200-day again, let's see if it stays down or climbs back up again. I'm much more interested int he violation of the December Christmas Eve LOW. Violate that baby and we are in for deeeeeeep sh*t.

But wait, there is yet another magnificente Cerveza especial de Messyko that is holding Boeing up like a baby and protecting and shielding her - that be the 23.6% Fibo retracement level @ approc 342.

Des, had you listened to me you would have saved a ton instead of now scrounging for your next meal, a virtual unknown, so far from Home. Sheesh! Ain't it hard when you discover that YOUR METHOD, though generally good and I like it, is nevertheless not sufficient to go up against big guns - especially after it took from you everything it could steal?

Nobody understands that once 5 up are over, sh*t happens.

See for yourself why Fibo stresses HERD SENTIMNENT the internal entity known as BEAR so much! Its so huge, so encompassing, it can answer everything from Health to Wealth to Finance, to the Human Body, especially why we are plagued by wars famine and disease and are stuck with Internal combustion Engines and slow-ass flying objects and are quite likely the laffffing stock of the rest of the Universe. But wait . we are the only ones alive in the entire universe of how many galaxies and planets? :):):):)

The more they come out with Technology that bypasses real communication the deeper back the central operating spirit gets pulled into the Electronic Implant.

The RICH would give anything to stop and reverse the aging and dying and deterioration process. THEY CANNOT. THEY are too puny compared to the sheer magnitude of the power of the Implanted electronic.

Instead of focusing on this, Science is gushing all out anywhere but ...............

Best way to see what I am talking about is when you meet a person face to face - look dead center between the eyes for where the real power center, the spirit, the actual he, resides. the greater the pullback the slower and goner they are. EEEEEEEEEZ to observe. If you still cannot see it, then let me help with the eeeeziest way to recognize it .................. in aging rich people, the supposedly powerful and almighty, right? Watch how f***ed they get as they age ............... look at the recession into the Electronic, its clear and unmistakable, clear as night and day. But to solve it? Yikes! Nobody is even trying or on the right road.

Hi Des, so nice of you to take a detour to do some filller posts and return to me. Your baby, NQurious is here too, so is dbphoenix. Good gesture to return 20% of Naveen's money. Just pay it back, Des and be done with it. At the hearing if the Judge finds out you stiffed your own Ma and sister, you'll never get time off for good behavior. That 230k you lost on Boeing with that other clownshoes "Overnight" you could have used to pay off your debts. Wake up, clown. I told you to clear out of Boeing but Overnight gave me so much sh*t and you too, now Baron is embarrassed that his so called star was f***ed by Fibo - can you imagine how stupid Baron is going to look when down the road apiece its uncovered that he expelled the wrong guy?

Re: your post: yeah the world waited in 2008 and they got the CRASH. Now its a repeat and its the same warning because its the same WAVE, an A-B-C = same package deal part thereof.

Des, copy and paste of the ET post from "Overnight" follows

Good gesture to return 20% of Naveen's money. Just pay it back, Des and be done with it. At the hearing if the Judge finds out you stiffed your own Ma and sister, you'll never get time off for good behavior.

Be careful. Your typical libelous, personal attacks could put you in legal jeopardy.

But don't worry too much, and keep on posting. Although the signal-to-noise ratio of your posts is usually low, some of them have entertainment value.

Good gesture to return 20% of Naveen's money. Just pay it back, Des and be done with it. At the hearing if the Judge finds out you stiffed your own Ma and sister, you'll never get time off for good behavior.

Be careful. Your typical libelous, personal attacks could put you in legal jeopardy.

But don't worry too much, and keep on posting. Although the signal-to-noise ratio of your posts is usually low, some of them have entertainment value.

You told Baron it has NO VALUE. What's changed?

New York Stock Exchange Composite Index:

Many say that NYA is the best measure of the NYSE. I haven't decided whether it is or isn't but it could be. Needs deeper thought. But what if it is and I'm missing the boat by not giving it the right value? OK, so in that case let's look at the waves.

F***in Hell,

NYA bellows thru' a megaphone a thunderous melodious, mellifluous blast of music which says "FIBO, I am THE FATHER of the NYSE & I declare your TOP CALL in January 2018 is CORRECTISSIMO! You are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased"

The waves are indeed stunners. The wave count is not hard to do. It really boils down to commonsense. But here's the thing. I can still be wrong. But I gotta give it my best shot and go with it. This then is the best I can do. A year from now I will be significantly better on the Richter, but now is now and is what counts.

See Weekly chart. Wave A extension gives Fibo hit at 261.8%. Then taking the same wave but all of it including up to (b) and then moving grid to (c) give C = 161.8% x A as shown.

I rest my case.

Re: NYA

Why I keep room open to be wrong is that the pattern after the TOP is sooooooooo f***in weird that I just cannot figure it out. It is just 3-ish looking but the drop could be a 5, but a very weird 5 which nobody, no wave expert is even remotely prepared for. If this turns out to be the Top there is a Phd in this pattern - a future clarification of such would take the waver to stellar highs. I'll be the first to get there. count on it (that is if top call is wrong)

My interactions with Baron have been private. You have me confused with someone who makes personal attacks about as often as you do.

Your interactions with Baron have been private? :):):)

Then how come I have the entire dossier with court transcripts? Where? In a nice juicy Safety Deposit Box with 3 sets of copies, each one in a different country with trustees.

Personal attacks? Yes, I am the King in this regard. Nobody takes a swipe at Fibo without getting back a high RR.

My interactions with Baron have been private. You have me confused with someone who makes personal attacks about as often as you do.

Here's some more private interactions ....................

"you've got to stop this guy, attack his methods, find a/the bad call and embellish it" So you took my SPY mistimed call and hammered me real good. You got Magna to suspend me so you could do more dirty work while I could not defend myself.

which you did ......................... attacked Trendlines, Macd, RSI, patterns, Waves, Gann, Fibonacci, Trend-Following, Dow Theory.

And you always did it by sending 3 lieutenants before you, to tire me so you'd have an easy time. It never did work, did it? So you had to ban me, there was no other way for you to win. You noo you couldn't win because I have more knowledge in my left nut than you and all of ET combined. You knew it, you said to Baron, I have it in writing, "Fibo is too knowledgeable, too sharp and quick, he won't be easy to knock out!"

I have it all, baby. Court stamped. :):):):)

I offered you a fair staright one on one contest, but you were too chicken. Even with a dirty cop in your corner, you could not fight me, you had to ban me.

I noo how the fight would go. You're no match for me, Des.

Now hear this ..................

if the sh*t goes down and a thunderous decline in the stock market begins I want you to remember this about Technology ............. you've seen the monthly versiion of the Nasdaq composite chart a few posts back.

Now look at the daily. Nazzy is right up against the 2 Fibo lines of ultimate consequence as shown, one in red and one in dashed grey (Fib 423.6%)

A full hair to hair contact is happening now.

When will the trigger come? What will be the News event that the HERD will say that started the whole thing?

See prev. post on Nasdaq .................

Technology

UBER is a Tech company or transportation company? 75 billion?

In the hunky dory rosy beautiful sweetness and light gorgeous ECONOMY that is going on in which Fibo has called the Top of Tops, yet another vibration come-d in today.

In other News (related to 4th and 5th waves, hahahahaha) dig this .......................

Keep eye on HERD. What HERD? Ask Malagutti, he knows exactly what I am talking about. Its a chart of Malagutti and all his brethren on planet Earth all rolled into one and made into a composite. it is a mental/emotional measurement. It is called VIX

Vix lowest low ever is 8.56 and the other subsequent lows are just a tad higher. But the overall message is Malagutti is complacent, not a care in the world, sleeps like a baby, does not know that half the ship is submerged while the other half oblivious, keeps the band music going on.

All the while the tsunami rolls in.

Will my triangle pattern hold? Will we get a bust out of the trendline on the right? If we do then its quite likely THE ONE

The ower base trendline suport has been holding firm nicely since December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.