Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonesy,

had you not complained to Baron & cop Magna about me entering your CRUDE OIL thread, have a good look/read my Crude Oil trades here in this thread. Your clients could take 3 years off from trading with just this one instrument trade. And afteryou got me kicked out of your thread, look at all the useless gobbledegook, yakyak crap you're posting, no numbers, no nothing, just telling stuff with the benefit of hindsight. Sissy!

Fibonacci & Golden Ratio afficionados will note that the magnificent Fibo (😀😀😀 irritates bone to no end) entered the thread on Page 10 and gave bone a thorough education in many posts on subject of Fibo/Golden Ratio, but it appears to have been casting pearls. ......... )

bonesy, what will you do if after I've taken Baron & redneck out for a drink, they let me back on, hahaha?

All closed out, amigos, its too much money, I'm feeling its way too much right now, any more and I will sure as day follows night pass the point of diminishing returns. Gots to bugger off and enjoy.

CLOSED OUT CRUDE OIL trade

bonesy, look at your Crude Oil chart and note my TP on Wednesday last week. See my poy-fect trendline? Look what happened after my TP. :) Price waited for me to exit and get home safely to drink beer. Then HE broke my trendline and escaped north hahahahaha. But wait boney, it gets better. Look at the 261.8% Fib target right below where I exited. Casting pearls ........ ..............

Learn bonesy learn, learn before its too late. :cool:

CALL: on interest rates

Nobody expecting it, all fast asleep at the wheel locked in the tight embrace of complacency. Boom! Interest Rates are ready to rocket north in a 3rd wave of epic degree when fibo-trader's trendline breaks out topside. Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch. Its going to get mean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

contrary to popular belief that FED will/can keep Interest rates low and going to zero will be shattered. The Market commands the FED what to do. But the Pubic always has this backwards.

Suuuuuuuuuch a powerful country our USA, sooooooo much firepower but needs soooooooo much babysitting from the FED to keep interest rates low so the market and economy don't get spooked. That's power? What a crock! Wimp!

10-yr Yield chart:

View attachment 263091

View attachment 263092

Interest Rates:

posts # 141, 157, 93

There it is again, the Golden Ratio
WEEKLY timeframe
Interest Rates arrive at 61.8% retracement level and bounce. Now we wait for the trigger. If pure golden is it, something will fire from within its heart. If not the next drop is to 78.6%, the cousin of GR. We sit tight and wait for a sign. Switch to daily and you can see the Trump bump, hahahahahahaha, its the BEAR bump.

From my ex=girl's hometown in Louisiana Bayou cajun/Zydeco music wonderland, bloody hell I didn't sleep for a week, hahahahaha

Assuming Thread Call is correct, where will the News catalyst factor come from to trigger Wave 3 down? We know that Price is boss and everything that happens in the News has already been signaled by Price, though not in detail, just in overall form. But for a Wave 3 there is no denying that some trigger in News sets it off.

Trigger will come from where? Donald Trump? Iceland? ...... ? .... ?

What's the Capital of Iceland? About five bucks. London boys are buying into Iceland again? They better have a look see here at the feeble recovery after the 2008 crash

Never again in my lifetime will I ever have such an opportunity to see the beginning of a Wave 3 of this magnitude as is expected. Of course that is only if I am correct in thread call. Once it gets underway no further posts will be required. The work will have been done in advance of onset of 3.

I wait for the start of the 3rd wave, the motive wave where BEAR pours tears everyone a new one with relative ease. This is a C-wave so it be be far more fierce than the 2008 crash. I gots to see it.

See how my trendline and analysis or anal-ysis :) nails the downdraft short on Metro Bank. (not trading it but Banks are very very important as I expect runs any time soon, big runs on banks all over the place. UK is no exception neither the USA)

Fasten seatbelts

SPY: (New Trade)

Short entry at if/when < = 288.8 .................. STOP = 291.48

Short add to at if/when <= 287.42 ................ STOP = 291.48

A reusable coffin for the many deaths likely in this line of work - an occupational hazard.

Dow Jones weekly DIAMOND reversal pattern to call the EMPIRE switch to the Chinese, hahahahahahaha??? Tell me it isn't so! :). I'm language-d out Man, don't want to do no more. Already forced to learn/speak Espanol as English dies a slow death all around me. Sad! Now I gots to learn Chinese too? LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAR in charge and gaining momentum signs are everywhere and we ain't even gotten really started with the BEAR Market in technical terms which is what TA is supposed to tell us. So very very very early stages of BEAR, but look at this stuff going on in acceleration mode ...................... America's Police Force is now clearly an invading Army - dress like commandos & heavily armed to the teeth, attack our own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAR in charge and gaining momentum signs are everywhere and we ain't even gotten really started with the BEAR Market in technical terms which is what TA is supposed to tell us. So very very very early stages of BEAR, but look at this stuff going on in acceleration mode ...................... America's Police Force is now clearly an invading Army - dress like commandos & heavily armed to the teeth, attack our own.

Stock indexes will rally week of June 17. Be careful with long term short trade view.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

signs of BEAR

Middle-class disappearing, home ownership participation rate plunging, Food Stamps in a bull market, Disability is now a way of Life = the new Job. The final trigger? When/if Real Estate plunges again, America's ATM will be a goner. Job creation is in the low quality jobs not the upper echelon jobs, many of which are disappearing fast

Stock indexes will rally week of June 17. Be careful with long term short trade view.

Thanks, much appreciated. Post your LONGs here or for now, intended Longs. Would like to have a look at 'em. Keep it coming, 4x, may the trading God stuff your pockets full of Euros :)

Thanks amigo, but not to worry, my STOPs protect. Money gots to thrown around during the bend in the trend. Its the cost of doing business for guys like me who are guerrilla fighters from the back of a horse - we catch the trend and ride it as soon as the money thrown at it, STICKS. Losses of this nature are office rent, hahahahaha. Its an occupational hazard.

Get your binoculars out and when the trendline below breaks AND the 200-day also breaks, you will see heavy duty partying going on on the Russian Destroyers out at sea. Thing is, they won't know why they are celebrating, they just feel they got America where they want her, weakness from the INSIDE. Only later, much later will they find out its because America's ATM signaled entering the BEAR in earnest When the ATM dam busts, BEAR will light up and smoke his finest Seeegar. He will also look to IYR for confirmation. Then and only then will he bring out the finest wines to go with that Seeegar.

Here's my analysis.

Good work, 4x. I like your explanation, it makes good sense. Let's see how it plays out. Are you going to go Long SPY or do you have another(s) choice? Let's have it if you don't mind. Will give you an alternative view, might help, might not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

signs of BEAR aborning

TREND violation in UK manufacturing = big gaping hole in the concrete akin to a massive section of Las Palmas fell into the ocean = tsunami 2000 footer aborning

Status
Not open for further replies.