Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
EurUsd: Sunday morning, May 26th, 2019

Closing out all accumulated short positions on EurUsd at market open after this weekend. The trade is just so obscene in terms of profit its downright staggering to behold. Will have to give away some of it just to live with myself given the deteriorating conditions of my fellow beings around me. Giving food to the homeless is a given but the the problem needs a long-term solution. I don't have any answers except for one. This is a BEAR market worldwide and its going to get worse. There is no way to stop it.

Next trade explained here in detail and in advance of ANY indication that the HERD is going to break a logarithmic trendline or any such jazz.

Make hay amigos but exercise care, follow your own systems. See chart for detail. See where I've market wave (2)? That's where we are going. See subdivisions marked 61.8%, 100%, 161.8%, 261.8%? Those are your rally heights or TP zones. Wave (2) retrace a full 38.2% - 61.8% of the previous move (sometimes 78.6%). Retracement grid shown in yellow/gold

APPLE:

For short short-termers stay short but .......................... on 1H Place STOP @ 182.48.

APPLE

Details of my fibo_trader AAPL investing/trade comments in the thread below. Although the Long uptrade was pretty good at exit 50% Fibo, in reality I violated my system again. Had I been a good boy, I should woulda coulda stayed with thepurple trendlines on 1H

My love affair with AAPL was over at the 5 wave top in 2018 but it was before I posted at ET, so there is no record of that call/exit.

There is no new love after Apple. The new love's lips must be warm while those of Apple's are cold. Otherwise I don't invest.

Next trade explained here in detail and in advance of ANY indication that the HERD is going to break a logarithmic trendline or any such jazz.

Make hay amigos but exercise care, follow your own systems. See chart for detail. See where I've market wave (2)? That's where we are going. See subdivisions marked 61.8%, 100%, 161.8%, 261.8%? Those are your rally heights or TP zones. Wave (2) retrace a full 38.2% - 61.8% of the previous move (sometimes 78.6%). Retracement grid shown in yellow/gold

View attachment 263114

The EurUsd chart MUST go together with Dollar Index chart - nuances galore

What is going to happen to the London Footsie? :) US markets are closed on Monday, memorial Day so are we going to hear the same-o, same-o from UK CNBC commentators that, "UK FTSE & Germany's DAX are bumping like complete unknowns with NO direction HOME because no guidance from the mighty USA, hahahahahahahaha? Hey, who knows, they might close too, they too are fed up of Trump and the trade war bs.

All kinds of stuff being said about European Union. I don't give a damn about the talk. The chart tells me all I need to know. And if wrong, I can correct it quick.

UK FTSE ain't no slouch, she responds just as good as the Dow to Fibonacci Math. Combine the 2 and we got history from the 1700s?? Long history is what I dig.

Footsie monthly timeframe from 1940 low to 2019 high. Trendline broken. 5 waves up.

Then comes some shocking EVIDENCE. Take wave from 1940 low to 1972, put regular Fibo grid on it and note the 423.6% Extension gave you pretty close to 1987 crash peak. Remember the historical significance of 1987 worldwide crash?

Then dig this shocking EVIDENCE. Move that same grid to the low of 1974 and watch how Footsie gave her friend, fibo_trader the exact hit at 423,6% on May 2018. Can you dig it?

Same monthly chart. See the blue trendline under the last wave on right edge of chart? PRAY that Footsie don't break that.

See the Footsie 2003 low? See the 2009 low? Now dig this ................... this truly magnificent Index, a stellar champion of epic proportions, just as noteworthy as the mighty Dow Jones ...................... did the unthinkable in fibo_trader's world - she produced deeeeep bass with no standing waves as was done in the recording in the cathedral in Stockholm later put on a sterophile high-end CD (which I have)

I've marked the very first rise from the 2003 low to the very first point where it hits resistance shown in thick yellow. That be your Fibo projection grid so use the Projection tool which comes with all software. BOOM! Footsie hit 423.6% a perfect hit in May 2018. Mucho mas Evidencia para el Top.

The magnificent Footsie in full THRUST, a wonder to behold, produces music like this with no standing waves to jeopardize the integrity of the upper bass

Lots more Footsie secrets for another time.

Daily chart, she doe-ed it again with the 423.6%. Also note the Head and Shoulders on right edge. Fasten seatbelts if the neckline breaks

Amigos, keep eye on FEZ (SPDR Euro stocxx 50 ETF)

Monthly chart.

See the vertical drop from 2007 top? Look carefully at the subdivisions of that drop. See the smaller waves? A clear, unadulterated, as good as it gets IMPULSE WAVE.

See the sideways pattern after that? That is a "B" wave triangle.

What comes after a "B" wave?

Answer: "C" wave.

Se SPDR Euro stoxx 50 ETF chart again - see right edge where I have marked 1 & 2.

This means that Wave C down is already underway. As soon as "2" completes, we start "3" down.

If I am correct, all Hell will break loose.

If I am wrong, laffffter is the best medicine. I too will laffff my ass off at my stupidity. Haahahahahaha, what a chump fibo_trader is, thinks he can beat the market. LOL

Now go on and have a good look at Sterling on the monthly chart (GBPUSD). Make sure its monthly timeframe. Recognize the same pattern as the Euro stoxx 50 ETF?

Yeah dig it. Will the same stuff happen? Who knows? But its a decent enough guess.

If it does happen, just remember that BEAR will turn on the afterburners for the 3rd wave. The music chosen in America will be The Doors, "when the music's over" with emphasis on the verse, "cancel my subscription to the resurrection, send my credentials to the house of detention"

If in the UK, the chosen music for wave 3 down is:

Refer to thread title: BEAR market almost ready to resume ... March 12/2019

That's the theme. No change in view.

Let's have a look at how the WORLD ex-USA is doing - this will give us a pretty good idea of what will happen after the BOOST by USA is neutralized by BEAR.

For this we look at Vanguard FTSE All-world ex-USA ETF

Terrifying!

See monthly chart: After the steep crash on left of chart, the entire rise thereafter consists of overlapping type waves = signature of correction = not a motive or impulse wave. Therefore by definition the dominant trend remains DOWN. Note weakness at right edge.

World ex-USA on Daily

if she can't get back above the 200-day ema (green) its bad, bad, bad.

Fasten seatbelts

Since there is no reasonable trendline possible on Price's sheer vertical move, I suggest the TL on RSI(21) in lower panel. Already cracking. Cracks = warnings of weakness.

Bitcoin update: stay Long, Place STOP at 7863

See post #69 for quote above.

RSI TL has not broken but it shows cracks as mentioned. No trendline was possible at last post but now with the drop from 423.6% it is possible to draw them. As shown. All intact.

What if its a new bull and the A-B component is actually a wave 1 & 2? Then it would make the current numbering as Wave 3 on the top which means one more higher high yet to come.

see post #68

Since Wave 5 is most commonly = W1 I placed that grid on wave 5. But that is just what's most common. It can also go to 161.8% etc. So we use a trailing stop now along with RSI trendline break if it happens with the adjusted line to encompass wave 4 low

Status
Not open for further replies.