Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky ....................... :) sorry Sharky, but the evidence just keeps mounting and mounting .................. :ROFLMAO:

what evidence, you ask? That the golden ratio, 61.8% is a rash all over the magnificent T2W Sharky kingdom.

Live action, Sharky ............. Dow Jones 1H timeframe, see how the first place Jones ran into trouble resistance is right at the dreaded T2W rash number of 61.8%.

I'm going to hold you to that coffee, Sharky when this is all over and the corona virus subsides :ROFLMAO:

1626804056537.png

For Sharky ....................... :) sorry Sharky, but the evidence just keeps mounting and mounting .................. :ROFLMAO:

what evidence, you ask? That the golden ratio, 61.8% is a rash all over the magnificent T2W Sharky kingdom.

Live action, Sharky ............. SPX 1H timeframe, see how the first place Jones ran into trouble resistance is right at the dreaded T2W rash number of 61.8%.

I'm going to hold you to that coffee, Sharky when this is all over and the corona virus subsides :ROFLMAO:

1626804377394.png

Live action, Sharky ............. NASDAQ 1H timeframe, see how the first place Nazzy runs into trouble resistance is right at the dreaded T2W rash number of 61.8%.

1626805440786.png

Sharky, instead of just regular coffee can you make that a couple espressos? :) See below for why I earned it!! :)

Your own London FTSE 100 which none of your boys here can do ................... see post #7760 of June 8

June 8th, 2021, 7:50 PM Pacific, US Markets are closed, will open tomorrow

Short London FTSE 100 instantly & definitively once below the trendline

No analysis shown so things are kept simple with a simple message.

Millions to be made
When to close the SHORT? When you see a few Brits serving Tea to Indians in Londonistan!

Don't miss out on this gigantic opportunity of the entire British Empire and earlier from as far back as 1720 - this opportunity beats 'em all

June 8th, 2021, 7:50 PM Pacific, US Markets are closed, will open tomorrow

Short London FTSE 100 instantly & definitively once below the trendline

No analysis shown so things are kept simple with a simple message.

Millions to be made

When to close the SHORT? When you see a few Brits serving Tea to Indians in Londonistan!

Don't miss out on this gigantic opportunity of the entire British Empire and earlier from as far back as 1720 - this opportunity beats 'em all

View attachment 301285

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1626806286270.png

For Sharky ......................... regarding the espresso coffees, can you arrange to also have some cinnamon put in 'em? I like my coffee fresh and herbed with aplomb.

Why I deserve it is via the London FTSE 100. How so? Heck, if SHE follows me to a T, Sharky, you sure as heck can have a cup of coffee with me!!! :) :) :)

See my previous charts of the London FTSE 100 and then now observe how nicely FTSE hits all my lines, rests on them, bounces from them and so on! Uncanny? You're damn straight, Sharky!! :):):):)

live current update on London FTSE 100 daily ...............

1626806609500.png

Live action, Sharky ............. NASDAQ 1H timeframe, see how the first place Nazzy runs into trouble resistance is right at the dreaded T2W rash number of 61.8%.

View attachment 303393

Sharky ............. see quote ......... Nasdaq was going and going and going, not a single red bar, straight up in the chart above. See updated chart below for the session complete .................... note how Nasdaq got so close to Fibo's 61.8%, got terrified and then then gave us a red bar!!!!

Phew!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626823180751.png

For Sharky ....................... be careful, Sharks. The boys are partying in London and seeing the big Dow Jones jump today they are filled with hope that it will continue north and the decline be over. London FTSE 100 did a nice rally too.

But there is a problem, Sharky. A big, big problem for London. And speaking only about London now and not the United States and why would I ignore the United Sates in this line of reasoning? Because London is a LEADING INDICATOR ever since the Great Depression. Every worldwide stock market crash was first warned by action in London. See the most recent example of London being the prime creme de la creme indicator of big trouble brewing for the world ............... when she refused to take out the May 2018 top like the rest of the world, after considerable trouble was able to do.

But London has not been able to do this. Red light!!!!!

So keeping that in mind that we already have the red light, let's throw in the zibbelidengo, the Oberlieutenant, Herr Schaftenfuhrer hissself ......................... who might this gentleman be, you ask? ................

L ON D ON S T O C K E X C H A N G E G R O U P = LSE.L

This bad, bad, boy has not only crashed thru' the trendline but has also refused to rally today!!! Bad sign! Worse still? Nobody at Goldman Sachs has noticed this stealth action of the Schaftenfuhrer hisssself!!! Bad, bad, bad, Sharky!

And all the while, perhaps they ain't even noticed that Herr Schaftenfuhrer is well below both the trendline and the 200-day ema and has not yet done the conventional etiquette required obligatory return to test the trendline and 200-day for one last booty call before fleeing south!!!!

There are no guaranties, Sharky but when fibo goes into battle one of the first things he looks for is from where Murphy can throw a curveball at him!!!!

This Schaftenfuhrer has power, Sharky - he gots tremendous power.

See post #275 here

1626824157378.png

Pfizer updated again as the top Fibo line rejects the advance of this money hungry criminal/robber and burner of souls. The wrath of Fibo toward this Demon Circuit knows no bounds. A Fibo dashed line runs right thru' the central axis of the pattern.

See the today's last red candle forming as we speak .............

View attachment 303295

Pfizer update ...................... breakout topside ..................

I've put a new grid on it ....................... let's see if 261.8% halts the advance and reverses it?

Regardless what happens, the current daily trend since March is up until further notice. RSI, Macd etc., all still intact. If the triangle is a 4th wave (good odds) then when we get a breakdown of the central axis of the triangle it will be a good time to go Short!!!

Wait and see!!!!

1626837517827.png

Hey guys, nobody online, even the security guards are absent. :):)

Don't worry, I closed the backdoor as I'm exiting.

Fibo

GOLD daily timeframe update:

First sign of trouble and I am SHORT. Below red trendline will add to Short big time, Yuge time.

Not interested in any rallies!

1626854947904.png

London, London, London ................. such a lovely place ............... fulfilling the Scriptures of THE WAVE feno-mena ....... so sad, sad, sad ...................

London misses 2019 Freedom so much, she can't stand it
Seems like her heart is breaking in two
Her head says NO but her soul demands it
Everything she does reminds her of 2019

She misses 2019 so much in this city full of shadows
When will the pain recede to the darkness from whence it came?
And made her feel so blue

Ain't been going down to the Well no more
Sometimes it feels like she's going to Hell
Sometimes she's knocking on Freedom's front door
But she ain't got nothing to sell no more

Seems like her spirit is pushing her onward
She's able to see where she tripped and went wrong
She'll just have to guess where her soul will find comfort
But she misses Freedom so much when she's singing her song

Adapted from the Van Morrison song

London FTSE 100 daily. This leg down will see more damage done to the Dwindling Empire than the last 100 years combined. These 100 years have been a slooow but steady demise, kinda imperceptible, the the changes that are a-coming are anything but slow or subtle!!! It will be such a monstrous transformation that visitors will be turned to pillars of Salt from shock at first glance of London since the last visit

1626862522570.png

Dear Father,

When the trendline and the 200-day ema break, I know it must run its course to completion but can you at least give them something to assuage their grief and sorrow and agony? I'm requesting this!

Dow Jones real time 1H ..................... be ready to go Short, we just hit 78.6%. Use your own timeframe and don't follow me, I'm always wrong and a big loser.

1626878048677.png

Sharky ............. see quote ......... Nasdaq was going and going and going, not a single red bar, straight up in the chart above. See updated chart below for the session complete .................... note how Nasdaq got so close to Fibo's 61.8%, got terrified and then then gave us a red bar!!!!

Phew!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 303401

Nasdaq real time 1H .............. read quote ................ be ready to go SHORT .............. the Fibo line is giving her trouble - as usual

1626879009787.png

dead_broke's livin it up. He was seen sitting on a fence whittling on a piece of wood. I got the feeling when he stops whittling something is going to happen.

Like what?

New_trader's prayer to Fibo's God to help her. So God told Fibo to accommodate her. So here it is.

See the 3 fanlines down from the August Top? Two have been taken out. The Third remains to be taken out. If it does get taken out, then and only then can one talk Moon landing (i.e. go Long)

On the other hand if the lower trendline breaks, welcome to Argentina (i.e. go short)

1626880578120.png

Dow Jones Transportation Index aka The ECONOMY ............................ Honey BooBoo is struggling ......... lethargic ........

while the others are hitting 78.6%, she cannae even make it up to 38.2% and now in real time she is faced with new_trader sitting atop the 200-pd ema taunting her

1626885884010.png

Global Dow Jones aka THE WORLD, yeah baby the entire Dow Jones World .................. struggling .................. laggard

just made it up to 38.2%

1626886140461.png

Status
Not open for further replies.