Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brits on the ball in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand outclass every mother's son Brit at T2W. Think about what if they were traders/investors? Just a thought .................... Gotta love these Brits

Only Brits who have abandoned Blighty and freely admit its gone downhill much the same way America has but way worse, much worse for blighty, these Brits put the straggler Blighty remaining Brits to shame when it comes to initiative to pack up and split!!!

Jesus H Christ ......................... look at the byooo-tee-full 5-wave structure of the Covid-19 latest up wave assault since the July 4th Holiday weekend!!! then gasp as the sub wave 2 correction (now)

Not happy that my brothers and sisters are suffering but thrilled to see BEAR follow my script to a T.

Sybaritic sheer poetry!!!!

Fibo be's in El Paraiso del Puerto Escondido y CooooooooBA

June 8th, 2021, 7:50 PM Pacific, US Markets are closed, will open tomorrow

Short London FTSE 100 instantly & definitively once below the trendline

No analysis shown so things are kept simple with a simple message.

Millions to be made

When to close the SHORT? When you see a few Brits serving Tea to Indians in Londonistan!

Don't miss out on this gigantic opportunity of the entire British Empire and earlier from as far back as 1720 - this opportunity beats 'em all

View attachment 301285
Slam Dunk!! :) see quote ........... London FTSE 100 nailed. Top came in just 5 days after the post!! And hey guys, just remember this: thread call even though wrong for the worldwide Top for Dow Jones is 100% correct for the London FTSE 100. This top Call still stands!!!!

1626681083563.png

Global Dow Jones trendline busted. Freefall?

Stayed tuned!!!!!

View attachment 302769

Sweet Micky had 'em all on the floor and dancing in under 5 minutes with this one .................

even the waiters and waitresses at the WH usually dance up a storm delivering drinks when Micky plays there .............

Slam dunk!!! :) Global Dow Jones nailed by Fibo!!!!

1626681622960.png

Teejeeack's (Earth's) ass is grass!!!!! Behold the Global Dow JOnes!!! Historians, now pay attention!!! 24 hour watch is initiated as the onslaught in on the verge of getting underway!!!

View attachment 302151
Slam Dunk!!! :) More evidence of Fibo nailing the big boy called Global Dow Jones!!! All done well in advance!!!!

And now big boy wants to break the Head & Shoulder topping pattern neckline. :)

1626681822729.png

Hey guys, a blast from the past, from page 1 of this long thread when I was new here at T2W, I believe my 2nd day at T2W .............. have a look at this stupendous CALL on the greatest of the greatest KING of ALL stocks, one that not a single investor had anything bad to say and were all 100% behind it in FULL, FULL, FULL recommendation to buy buy buy and hold hold hold. It was 100% unanimous CROWD was all in for the great ......

B O E I N G

But Fibo buggered 'em all with the stellar call based as usual on PURE TECHNICALS/Sentiment

View attachment 302985

updated today as Big Joe gets ready once again to Short the living daylights out of BOEING. I want to Short Boeing all the way down to the trendline at $60/share. So dig this! dig the magnificence of Fibo! Look where Fibo sent Boeing - from $446/share down to $88/share. Is that stellar or what? Now look and watch and hide and watch as Fibo hmmers Boeing again. currently at $231/share I'll ride the short gravy train down to $60/share and then dig this ..............

I'll go LONG at $60/share and hold for 200 years into the next lifetime and beyond!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chart on monthly is unchanged for 2 years from since I came to T2W. Monthly chart needs no changes whatsoever! Just needs updating

Such is the stellar magnificence of fibo

View attachment 302986

Bidi bidi bom bom :):):) check out Fibo's buddies from Nooo Yokkk! Gold sends new_trader tot he Moon but these 2 musicians send Fibo to Heaven during a trading sesssion as money is made while I'm dancing in my trading chair and on the trading table - see video below

Slam Dunk!!!! :) Nailed Boeing again and again like a champ!!!

1626682579268.png

BOEING ...................................... now hear this .......................

Going Short when Boeing < 200-day ema AND RSI < 38 with Price trendline busted!

Boom! 2 mil going into this short! This is an investment short!!! hahahahhaha, who the fck ever heard of an investment short?!!! Stop will be above wave high at that time to be determined later ......................

So, in summary .............. waiting to reenter a solid shorty position

View attachment 302991
Slam Dunk!!! :)

1626682808559.png

Hey guys ......................... Fibo is f***in 'em all. Its a goddamn veritable buffet. Tons of b*tches to choose from!!! Literally tons of 'em. And all are premadonnas like new_trader who've been dancing and prancing all over the place for 2 decades and nobody ever discovered they are worthless until Fibo came along and popped their cherry

Case in point? GBPUSD & EURUSD & AUDUSD

Fibo is buggering 'em all!!! I just line them up in a straight line and then fire from behind straight thru' - they all work in the same way, all are worthless.

King dollar and Fibo are at the buffet of the Millenium and nobody will be spared. King dollar brought his favorite, Tabasco and Fibo brought his, Tartar sauce> To wash it all down we are draining Sangria with Mezcal (from the House of Mezcal in Oaxaca, Messssyko)

Buffet, buffet, buffet, buffet ..................................

GBPUSD

View attachment 301842

EURUSD

View attachment 301844

AUDUSD

View attachment 301845

Slam Dunk! :) Fibo was spot on. He is f***in 'em all!!! EurUsd, GbpUsd, AudUsd ............ all nailed to the wall by Ntwadumela aka He who greets and breathes with fire aka Fibo aka the one who all Brits love

What a solid pasting all 3 pairs are taking!!!

AudUsd

1626701008420.png

EurUsd

1626701091419.png

GbpUsd

1626701361175.png

Attachments

• 1626701322130.png
    1626701322130.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 37
Hey guys .................. Fibo's printing press is open for free handouts. Welcome to the homeless, the persecuted, the distraught, the lost ones, come one and all and partake of the giant buffet known as Boeing aka BA or more appropriately as BAH!

1626702469090.png

Attachments

• 1626702439184.png
    1626702439184.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 38
Alert! Alert! alert! Fibo's only source of entertainment at boring T2W has come forth with yet another zinger/zanger that has me rolling on the floor with lafffffter mirtheous that I cannot get up and need to call 911 with, "Help, I've fallen and can't get up!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This source of x-treme mirth is none other than new_trader :whistle::whistle:

God, do I love it so!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hurry, hurry, hurry to see Post #454 .... and remember that SPX should crash within 2-7 days after a new_trader CALL to the Moon! Always wrong at major tops and bottoms, always by just a margin of 2-7 days since year 2000 and 2007-2008. consistent. Better than the Magazine contrary indicator which I will explain in next post!!!!

View attachment 302231
Slam Dunk!!!! :) :) :) New_trader gives the Top yet again by Fibo applying her as a contrary technical indicator

Read quote a few times for the dope on the magazine Indicator

New_trader has proven yet again that she is an outstanding CONTRARY INDICATOR at critical times ..................

see quote for mention by Fibo of 2-7 days after a New_trader call of SPX et al to the MOON, some type of crash will occur be it Minor, Intermediate or Major Primary. She has a 100% record on this.

In this particular case it took the SPX 6 trading days to reverse after New_trader's last post in her Journal.

New_trader is waaaaay better than the American Express Card. Don't leave HOME without her!

1626704430993.png

SPX

Big Joe is dying to see SPX score a touchdown declaration of a BEAR at RSI = 38.

Not yet there, now at 42.45

Dudoomdudoomdudoom!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAR market has been announced by the Europe Stoxx 50

For the uninitiated and there is an overabundance of such cats here at T2W, this instrument is ......

SPDR Index Shares Funds Euro Stoxx 50 ETF
= FEZ

FEZ Nailed my Fibo 361.8% right on the money, then blasted south like a vagabond and broke the trendline too and is now speeding like a bullet train to the 200-day ema.

View attachment 302811

Jesus H Christ, Francky is having a ball!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slam Dunk!!! :)

1626707763749.png

Attachments

• 1626707723028.png
    1626707723028.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 37
Hey guys, its only 8:15 AM Pacific but I'm going to order some Negra Modello delivered to me but I'll try not to engage till at least 10:30 AM. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626708343808.png

The plight of Fibo in the BEAR market ................. I had warned you fellas about this already - the inevitable decay within a BEAR of this magnitude.................

Fibo is disgusted with restaurants for reasons beyond social distancing ................ they are cutting costs by using chemically laced ingredients to the yazoo. The food taste has therefore dropped by 80% quality but of course the price has increased often by minm. 50%. Its the former that bothers me - the quality

So I make my own food at HOME. All organic. Fibo + Nature whole foods = match made in Heaven

When I return to Thigh-Land SHE will make all the food but here, I trust nobody else

God, do I love it so!!!!

Besides beer and wine to thrill the soul in the meal there is of course the best-est language on Earth, namely Swahili, which I know doodly about except that it nails the soul real good and sends it soaring towards Heaven

Pfizer ........................

see posts #
6544, 7328, 7240, 7908, 8010, 8127, 8148, 8188, 8190, 8191

View attachment 303184

updated ...................

View attachment 303185

Pfizer updated again as the top Fibo line rejects the advance of this money hungry criminal/robber and burner of souls. The wrath of Fibo toward this Demon Circuit knows no bounds. A Fibo dashed line runs right thru' the central axis of the pattern.

See the today's last red candle forming as we speak .............

1626709397781.png

Status
Not open for further replies.