Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold update ............... further update ................. push boys push push push .............. I'm putting an updated but immensely simplified chart up for view. The previous charts were all stunners for how Goldie was playing by Fibo's song. But this new version of the chart, still on 1H, is just ONE GRID. This is what I give the girls in Thigh-Land on their SET50 futures trading chart - its simple, easy to understand and does not confuse by too many lines and angles.

Goldie made it up to $1833 region already so done deal. A handsome Man at @1852.5 is beckoning her now if she can get past the $1833 level.

The bottom red trendline remains as the line in the sand - if broken, Fibo goes SHORT!!!

1626285000213.png

As a one off then yes as it is not classed as an advert or commercial promotion.
The rare , rare, rare time when Trader333 didn't blast me with threats of excommunication!!!! I kinda miss the eeeezee life!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo getting ready to short the livin daylights out of Crude oil ................................................. <70.02 = Fibo is short

1626289163573.png

Fibo will short Silver < 25.36 with RSI< 38 ............... count on it, baby

1626289272058.png

XTreme caw-shun suggested as the Kahunas of London, the only one intrument with any kahunas of substance in all of England or Inglaterra has just broken Fibo's trendline shown many times in previous charts ... London stock exchange group (LSE.L)

Prepare for London footsie to follow suit asap

Cover your bums, hide and watch as the assault is near ready to get underway in earnest

Below RSI 38 the LSE.L enters confirmed BEAR territory and should be shorted to the panties left and right

1626289900129.png

XTreme caw-shun suggested as the Kahunas of London, the only one intrument with any kahunas of substance in all of England or Inglaterra has just broken Fibo's trendline shown many times in previous charts ... London stock exchange group (LSE.L)

Prepare for London footsie to follow suit asap

Cover your bums, hide and watch as the assault is near ready to get underway in earnest

Below RSI 38 the LSE.L enters confirmed BEAR territory and should be shorted to the panties left and right

updated because its so important, a key indicator of England. Once RSI < 38, England's ass is grass, Fibo can buy her for a mere 5 bucks just like to bott Icleand back in 2008 for 5 bucks because the capital of Iceland was 5 bucks.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626292914300.png

\

Euro Stoxx 50 ............. see previous charts/warnings ............

now goes up to kiss the rapist on the lips. Watch for rejection. there is nothing worse than a rapist rejecting you on the 2nd helping or to put it a different way, a hooker turning you down despite you willing to pay 4 times the price. that's downright mean!!!! If euro stoxx 50 cannot get above the trendline her ass is grass!

1626293335137.png

Emerging markets see previous charts and warning .................. remember emerging markets are a massive number of countries in the emerging market group of 2nd or 3rd world who are aspiring to be first world ............................... all of south east Asia is included. thisis the future of planet EARTH as the first world like Britain has squandered its rights and is now looking to replace the 3rd world with soccer fans as politicians

BEAR signal already given ................. my focus for the girls is Thigh_land

1626293726277.png

AUDUSD

Orthello is going to to take it in the yazoo. Keep eye on T2W member from Orthello named Oscar Reed. He is still stuck in History worshipping the Brits. His ass is grass as he plays the thread, FTSE futures. Oscar is a good boy, the only one here who understand s the importance of ground leverage in an oil massage that leads to the happiest ending possible .... of course this is not anything an Englishman desires. These cats are all saints but Fibo is a proud sinner!!!!

Post #88

1626293971713.png

B A N K of A M E R I C A

Historians will say, "Fibo cott it first, way before anybody else"

See my previous most recent posts on Bank of America. She just escaped from total devastation by a lucky bounce and bought herself some more time. But the coeficient of Restitution of the neckline of the Head & Shoulders formation is not springy like the left shoulder. Perhaps the clavicle is broken? Or maybe she thinks she can deliver a 2nd shoulder and confuse the daylights out of Fibo ................hahahaha, good luck Bankster!!! :)

Break that neckline and you're done Miss Vatican!!!!!

View attachment 302930
Miss Vatican is pounding the neckline real good. The tail of the last candle shows her struggle to stay alive

For who knows when we'll meet again, this way!!! THEY say that the Head & shoulders formation is the most accurate pattern with 85% success ratio. Fibo agrees and also knows why: its the slowing down of a heavy locomotive. It cannae be stopped on a dime, it must-est to slooooow down gradually. The Right Shoulder is where the Boogaloo begins ............ volume dries up and it becomes a struggle, then if after the break, it rises to kiss the neckline its akin to the criminal coming back for one last hurray and then fleeing south for good, never to return to the scent of the robbery no more

Total Pressure = Static Pressure + Dynamic Pressure

The static pressure converts to dynamic pressure which has Velocity squared, that's wheer the wwterfall decline comes from int he 3rd wave.

Elementary stuff, Hauptmann Schroder!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Moons ago I called NVP Herr OberKurfursstendamn and he could hold himself back no longer and had to break out of his shell of protection and confront Fibo to ask wtf does it all mean?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626311417044.png

BANKING SECTOR hanging on by a thread!!!!! Yikes!!! If the neckline blows, its all over for all of us, baby!!!

Banking Sector + CoronaVirus = break the camel's back

KBW Bank Index

Y I K E S!

1626314245362.png

90-yr old barjon was spotted jumping the railway tracks to check whether Atilla got the virus jabs.
RIP to both, best wishes
Fibo

1626314573303.png

David Knight is also goner. Nobody misses him except for Fibo.
RIP David
Fibo

------------------------------------------

Sharky's machine is dropping like flies. Sad, sad, sad.

Gold update ............... further update ................. push boys push push push .............. I'm putting an updated but immensely simplified chart up for view. The previous charts were all stunners for how Goldie was playing by Fibo's song. But this new version of the chart, still on 1H, is just ONE GRID. This is what I give the girls in Thigh-Land on their SET50 futures trading chart - its simple, easy to understand and does not confuse by too many lines and angles.

Goldie made it up to $1833 region already so done deal. A handsome Man at @1852.5 is beckoning her now if she can get past the $1833 level.

The bottom red trendline remains as the line in the sand - if broken, Fibo goes SHORT!!!

View attachment 303057
GOLD 1H update .................. Jesus H Christ, these markets are all following Fibo's specifications to a T.

Welcome to Fibo livin the Dream, baby :);)

same chart as in quote, same grid, same lines. Look at the respect Goldie showers on FIBO's lines. See how Goldie is coiling right under the dashed line at 50%? Aha, yeah baby, dig it. Like I said, the red uptrendline is the line in the sand. Break that and Big Joe goes short like a bat out of Hell. Its also possible that if goldie gets up tot he white dashed line at 61.8%, the line that's a rash all over Sharky's Town at $1852, Fibo might just short the livin daylights out of Goldie right there and then!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a life!!!!

1626367040033.png

Gold 1H update ............................. I've added a little something, not much but significant as a GUIDE ............. sort of like a spirit guide :):)

See the channel? The Ocean Waves made it abundantly clear to Fibo a long time ago that ALL CORRECTIVE WAVES move encompassed by parallel lines. Whereas MOTIVE WAVES breakout of parallel channels to create new channels as the slope increases or decreases - then overall, after the entire larger harmonic wave is complete, voila there is a MASTER CHANNEL that encompasses the entire Wave from its inception.

How did this come to me?

I was sitting on Anjuna beach enjoying the scene when a waft of mizik hit me with
Hey Big Joe, the Mountains and Sea would like to invite you over for a drink
So hurry and come on over ..........
1 hour later there I was, zonked out on Toddy & Feni :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626367663431.png

Slam Dunk!! :):) Fibo nails it yet again!!!! These doctors really don't know doodly squat.

They may use the term, "Wave" but its only a vocabulary term for them for lack of a better word. But do they understand its context? No way, Jose. You see, what they all miss is that this stuff moves in TRENDS and TRENS are both waves and contain waves that contain waves that contain their own smaller waves

Its called a
F R A C T A L

The moment they see a Wave in abeyance they instantly jump to the conclusion that the pain is over, the pandemic is most likely over!!!!! Eventually, one day they will be correct when the final wave tops and then recedes and its over for good. But TRENDS tend to continue and persist. this they will never understand!!!!

This is why Fibo drives ALONE!!!! Can't trust any of these gurus with my Life, money or my friends who rely on me

Coronavirus Update​

U.S. COVID-19 cases more than double in two weeks as delta variant spreads fast, and WHO warns ‘pandemic nowhere near finished’​

Last Updated: July 15, 2021 at 12:18 p.m. ETFirst Published: July 15, 2021 at 10:54 a.m. ET
By

Ciara Linnane​

WHO sees ‘strong likelihood’ of new and possibly more dangerous variants of concern ‘that may be even more challenging to control’​

Fibo got the MBAs by the kahunas, one and all. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now here's the thing - one cannot criticize what one knows nothing about or knows very little about. But hey, I'm on par with these clowns and so is most likely everyone at T2W and or/ET. How so? Because in this day and age MBAs are a dime a dozen, a worthless entity and Fibo is one of them retards who di the 2 years of stupid sh*t! so I AM in a position to ridicule, I've earned the honors by the hard work and dedication.

But its a friggin disgrace, a worthless degree.

I could take that degree and take it to new_trader's inflationary boom MOON by blasting 90% of all subjects taught out the friggin window and plugging in only TA Simple, TA Intermediate and TA advanced! Spread out over 2 years of the MBA, this would prepare the students for real life, real earnings.

Yean baby, Fibo could revolutionize this stupid world we live it, loaded to the hilt with retards!!!!

God bless Editor Professor Charles Bassetti for being the very first one to include TA in the MBA program in California

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

97% of beginners will perish and then inhabit Stock Forums like ET & T2W where the mantra will be, "Trading is such a racket (as they down yet another shot of booze ordered from ........ 1-800-BOOZE)!"

Status
Not open for further replies.