Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin:

Who ever heard of such a thing as Fibo's one solitary chart for Bitcoin holding Bitcoin to play exactly as per Fibo shows on the chart? !!!!! See for yourselves, dig up all previous Bitcoin posted charts. Use search engine, go advanced, Bitcoin, fibo_trader and radio button date and boom chronological posts ................. check it out guys ................ its a University education in itself, blows away Harvard/Stanford/Princeton .................. in fact makes them all look downright stupid for not teaching TA in the MBA. What a bunch of yahoos!!!! Charging gobs of dosh for bs learning no bearing on the real world when everyone knows the ones who makes money are the kings yet the tools to be king are never tott in these hocus-pocus universities!!! what a sham!

Sharky will once again bugger off to Bahamas when he sees the ubiquitous 61.8% Fibo, the rash that has pervaded the entire site as the demarcation line of substance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1626201303130.png

As I said to DUKE (my friend ssam, the finsest T2W poster) the trendline on the RSI is a terrrrrrific guidline for the Bitcoin trade. Continues to be correct. No changes required!!!

Yippie kai yeh

always wishing Sam the best of the best in Life!

1626201482140.png

BEAR market joke-a-thon

Fibo laffffing his ass off at this behemoth well on the road to going bankrupt now suing the Florida surgeon general

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1626201851839.png

Fibo livin the TRADER dream, baby. I remained true to my DREAM - to be the ultimate money/freedom/tranquility/f***-you money/ producer known to Man, a pure one-man show, sole warrior fighter to live the FREE life of Nature

Watch the T2W REPORT button fly off the hook with hundreds of presses and complaints with this one ...............

California's Los Angeles best game in town, no 2nd place contender in the Universe for this type of game - throw in the profession of TRADING and you can score afternoon chicks too - if you want to! Livin the dream baby!!! :):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Livin the dream, baby, The Trader's dream while they all work 8-12 hours per day ...........................

Fibo don't have to put up with idiots as of a long time ago ......................... that was Independence Day for Fibo

Fibo livin the dream, baby

With a Thai girl such sh*t never never never ever happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fibo livin the dream, baby ....................... bypasses almost all of this sh*t while my friends are neck deep in this crap ..............

TRADING psychology had a whole hell of a lot to do with the breakout from such stupid sh*t .................

Fibo livin the dream, baby ............................... none of this sh*t EVER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo livin the dream, baby ........................ never never never need to live like this with MY style of women .................

no woman of feminine substance rises in revolt against her Alpha!!! Nature has no room for such nonsense!

Don't mind me, guys, I'm just livin the DREAM,

having fun, seeing poor people who couldn't afford a good meal before they ran into Fibo, now relish some real wild Alaskan salmon of high integrity. Some Wasabi and high fermented soy sauce seals the deal with some sweet ginger to wash it down. To drink? why of course its SINGHA beer or ultra-top-notch SAKE.

The girls love it.!!!!!!

They watch in awe as Fibo told them the story of whoever understands INTEREST RATES can run the world with verve & aplomb!!!!

They have been therefore watching my INTEREST RATES stuff with keen interest ................. and listening to their own Thai TV's crappy calls on Interest rates and throwing in CNBC and gang for which they need translations .......................

They watch the pre-drawn Fibo's lines and gasp in awe when hit and reversal occurs as if from a springboard!!!!!!!!!!!

1626213131633.png

From one teeensy weesy piece of pork to go around for an entire family during the IMF punishment of Thailand era ........... vegetables from the BUSH plucked for the soup and broth .................... when Fibo saw-ed this he nearly died in agony. Speechless! The walls of the heart of Fibo were as thin as paper!!

Is it any wonder then that nowadays when Fibo sees them eat great stuff he watches their cheeks and eyes and body language for the sheer poetry that engulfs the Genetic Entity as it scarfs down the food of the Nature Kings!!!!

Put a thai girl from the village in front of a plate of exquisite Sashimi Salmon and she dies a hundred deaths as deeeeep down in her heart she knows the value of what she is seeing - but she has never been able to have it - not until Fibo showed up and made it a reality, a reachable HEAVEN!!!!

The pleasures of giving and sharing for us TRADERS has no Zenith!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The look on their faces when they such stuff is downright P R I C E L E S S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thrills Fibo to the core to be the master hunter/provider of such fine hunting rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1626213648280.png
1626213669183.png
1626213707660.png
😋

Engelbert saw it in the Chiangmai girl , so did Big Joe

Gold update:

Same 1H chart, only one change made ............. extended the red trendline upward. Why? New_trader is a girl and was rejected by this trendline on July 8. Then rejected again on July 9. She is still struggling with Fibo's 61.8%. I believe she wants to kiss the boy again one last time before bolting south for good. So don't be surprised if $1833 region is attempted. There, if she gets there she will face yet another heavy resistance, dead_broke's Mama also known as 161.8%, the grey dashed line.

My my my things are getting mystery novel feno-menon

Just my 2 cents ......................... 1H Gold is still Long until further notice. If RSI < 38, the continuiing short is back on.

1626232377919.png

Gold update:

Same 1H chart, only one change made ............. extended the red trendline upward. Why? New_trader is a girl and was rejected by this trendline on July 8. Then rejected again on July 9. She is still struggling with Fibo's 61.8%. I believe she wants to kiss the boy again one last time before bolting south for good. So don't be surprised if $1833 region is attempted. There, if she gets there she will face yet another heavy resistance, dead_broke's Mama also known as 161.8%, the grey dashed line.

My my my things are getting mystery novel feno-menon

Just my 2 cents ......................... 1H Gold is still Long until further notice. If RSI < 38, the continuiing short is back on.

View attachment 303000
Slam Dunk! Gold 1H following Fibo's thought-ing to a T. See quote above ............... kissing the boy (red trendline underside) & $1,833 region. Perfectly called. See updated chart

1626272393113.png

Gold 1H continued from above .......................... see the new red trendline I just added live action. While gold is rallying to the region I called $1833, keep in mind that the GOLD I am after is a BIG SHORT ................. this Big Short will materialize if and when Gold drops below $1789.8. Million bucks will go into this Short on the spot if and when its triggered.

1626272779450.png

Fibo livin the Trader's Dream, baby ...................... :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Money is only one aspect of the DREAM, baby. Zero Penance is another ............ see below how the realized DREAM dispenses with the liability of Penance of the 9-5 sort - TOTALLY. While they struggle day after day after day, year in and year out, I'm having my morning coffee in sybaritic splendor.

That's what I'm talking about, baby. Money is not what we're about in total, just a part only!!!

When I look out at the morning spaces and let out that loud Y E A H, the Canyon knows it!

1626273336993.png
1626273417829.png

1626273523746.png

Claire Hancock
Client Relations.

Experienced trader since 2008 (a Fibo number) + duration of experience = 13 (a Fibo number) but YOU still got TAKEN. Gross outpoint I see inmediatamente is the Client Relations Officer named Claire Hancock. Never trust a woman with c**k in her last name, its a recipe for disaster of the Third Kind!

Your 2 Newbie followers have most certainly been TAKEN too. This is how a Virus spreads at a forum. THEY call it a super spreader event!!!!

Claire Hancock
Client Relations.

Experienced trader since 2008 (a Fibo number) + duration of experience = 13 (a Fibo number) but YOU still got TAKEN. Gross outpoint I see inmediatamente is the Client Relations Officer named Claire Hancock. Never trust a woman with c**k in her last name, its a recipe for disaster of the Third Kind!

Your 2 Newbie followers have most certainly been TAKEN too. This is how a Virus spreads at a forum. THEY call it a super spreader event!!!!

GB
Retired Trader
United Kingdom
Male

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: same-o, same-o, doomed to fail by definition, yet they keep coming, like Tony Robbins says, "expecting to find a different result this time" :):):):):)

You gave everything you had to a Woman who carries a Siamese cat on his shoulder
Ain't it hard when you discover that HE wasn't really where its at
After HE took from YOU everything HE could steal

And left you stranded with no direction HOME, a complete UNKNOWN
And having to be scrounging for your next meal

Nobody's ever taught you how to live out on the street, now you're going to have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise with the Mystery Tramp but now you realize
She (Claire Hancock) wasn't selling any alibis as you stared into the vacuum of his eyes
He said, "do you want to make a deal?"
You said, "YES"

From that moment you was a goner as the ice cold water entered your innards and f***ed with your core temperature
DEATH followed swiftly thereafter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeamTrader's Wave 3 underway in earnest!!! A waterfall decline!!

Recovery possible? Wave 4, when it comes, will tell us if Teamy will make it or not!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Pandemic that nobody talks about (Trading victims/new cases/deaths ............... the Pandemic that makes Corona look and smell and taste like NY cheesecake)

Been going on for Millllllions of Jears, niemand kann ihm helfen! Das ist die Wahrheit, meine Damen und Herren, Besten Dank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.