dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg
dep4.jpg

If/when Vix Trendline break = Fibo pounces ........................ reminder millions to be made. Rapid fire entries using good judgement. When the trendline breaks you will know that Fibo is back to work in the game of Life or Death. :)

There is that little space below for a perfect hit at A = C. It does bother me. Will we go there first or blast off now? Don't know!!!

Millions to be made, millions millions millions :)

Major Finance companies are announcing today of all days for the first time that they are removing all pandemic holds on financing restrictions as of today. This means they are saying that things are back to normal. That smells of WAVE 2 completion.

Be prepared. Preparation never hurts. A fast paced market on breakout? You better believe it. Will you have time to breathe? NO! :)

View attachment 285544

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

special reminder why its insignificant what the Market's uncles, aunties, butlers, experts, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX or any other nincompoop says!!! They all say stuff, give off signals of this and that, often especially at such difficult junctures where Dow Jones goes down with SPX but Nasdaq shoots north and Transports goes sideways. Mixed signals? You're damn straight.

But there is one girl who never lies. Its not in her nature to lie. She is all natural. Her name be Vix. She is the only one I really care about.

The bonus is that she knows I like a good bush.

View attachment 284833

The weekly view = my preferred view because it clearly shows the central parting in the bush. There is no mstaking the smile of welcome that emanates when its ready to receive. The support level knows as Fibo's Square Root is also working in my favor. But no Seegar just yet.

View attachment 284834

Slam Dunk!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see 2nd para for "there is one girl who never lies, her name be Vix"

1599166330683.png

Good morning Oscar,

Thanks for the alert. :)

My 2 centavos:

She (the Market) can smile, dance, hold my hand, kiss me deep but if the panties don't come off a wet fountain it means NO ENTRY yet. The sign that the panites are comng off in real time? Its in the eyes. They will get this dreamy look, this total surrender look, the ultimate subservience to the recipient of such largesse. The breakout of difficult conquests always goes down this way, the very same way each and every time. Easy conquests have far lower or zero value.

Panties coming off are shown on the 1-hr chart below of the Vix. Only when the 2 trendlines are taken out are the panties gone. As you can clearly see, we have a lower Low on Frigid-day (Friday). Panties are still on.

Fibo waits pay-shuntly for her to flash that dreamy look of total surrender and then take the entry.

View attachment 284832

Slam Dunk!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vix ........................ end result ................... planning from early stages for weeks and then culminating in the thrust .......................... no lower panel indicators are shown here ........................... no moving averages either except for the 200

1599166883053.png

Hey guys .................... as the celebrations continue for Fibo ..................... try to have a heart and show some consideration for Trader333 by not bombarding him with complaints about Fibo. Give the man some peace. :)

Celebrations continue during the yet another GREAT CALL of 75 million years for the GREAT BEAR thread title call. Sure there are some timing deficiencies, but hey, take the number of months and divide by 75 million years for the margin of error = 0.000000000000001%

Captured 78.726% of entire 11-yr Trend from 2009 start .................. see chart .......... proof to whoever shows up live for a c**K size contest at Sharky's .................. Trader333 must be present to measure size :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will try to beat that capture rate for the drive to the bottom in 2022+. Shooting for 88.3%, a Fibo ratio.

1599170032384.png

Hey guys ....................... be alert for the shut-down process for T2W.

It will begin when the Head & Shoulders Neckline in chart breaks.

View attachment 286791

Slam Dunk!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Neckline broken nicely ............... and then yesterday gong back up again to kiss it one last time and then flee south. The kiss occurred yesterday, today the fleeing is underway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nobody messes with Fibo!!!

Prepare for the stellar Supersonic Wave 3 down. Right around the corner. Incoming at high speed. There is no protection from this wave. Only Fibo is on high ground and will be spared.

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Called well in advance while the markets were still going up.

Chaos everywhere but not at Fibo's place. Fibo can watch a movie in peace with max. enjoyment. Not insensitive to the plight of others, but I earned my peace of mind by preparation in advance. Now the gold pours in while I rest. You see, the work is done before the tsunami arrives.

While CNBC is sh*tting bullets about the crash and all market participants are in a metnal depression of the 3rd kind, Fibo is trying to decide whether to drop the crossover point to 18Hz? Of course that would require 4 times the amplifier power for the lower Bass. These are the things facing Fibo, none of the important stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even the high-end stores in Beverly Hills do not have a system that preserves the integrity of the upper bass and still can pump out lower bass down to 18 Hz with no -3db. Nobody. Not even close and their system costs for anything that comes even remotely close to this performance is already 400-650k. Dream on! It might take them 10 years to solve the problem. By that time I will be distortion free down to 3 Hz

This is my test CD for all hi-end Audio - pass this test and you're OK in fibo's book. Nobody has yet.

EurUsd ..................... see my messages on this and USD in the last few pages and know this ......................... see the daily chart trendline ..................... plenty of money to be made on 1H and under ................. all good rapid fire profits ................. but small change compared to a break of the daily trendline as Euro is testing it now.

When it gives, know that in rapid fire I will be up 190k .................. and quite likely the game is only beginning .................. wait and see ..................... exciting stuff, baby

see 2nd para for the rapid fire 190k ....................... and I am repeating this for you fellas who nickel and dime gold mines and buffets .....................

EurUsd daily draw trendline up from 7/10/20 .............. a nice trendline indeed. Now watch how EurUsd is struggling on the line. Doji yesterday. Big support provided by the 21-day ema.

Now hear this ....................

When that trendline and 21-ema break, remember this: Fibo has upped the potential profit to 280k in rapid fire moves of extreme risk.

Get your c***s out boys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see 2nd para for the rapid fire 190k ....................... and I am repeating this for you fellas who nickel and dime gold mines and buffets .....................

EurUsd daily draw trendline up from 7/10/20 .............. a nice trendline indeed. Now watch how EurUsd is struggling on the line. Doji yesterday. Big support provided by the 21-day ema.

Now hear this ....................

When that trendline and 21-ema break, remember this: Fibo has upped the potential profit to 280k in rapid fire moves of extreme risk.

Get your c***s out boys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The s&p is already +50 from its low yesterday and the dow up 500 points.
You must be losing shedloads by now fibber_trader.
Anyone who sold yesterday and bought the fucking dip is making way more money than you.

T2W BEAR watch ..................... 1 newbie 6 oldtimer members online during primetime US markets

Now hear this: There are only 2 threads garnering views of consequence on T2W. Mine & Scalping the FTSE futures threads. Newbies head straight for the scalping thread. DEATH is swift. Today down to just one newbie. In 2 days the drop in newbies to the scalping thread is 93%. Almost all dead, dead, dead. Why? No adult supervision.

Post # 5,731 remindante, que fantastico, que fantastic-isssimo, que beunissimo, que molasses-issimo!!!!!!!!!

Celebrations continue during the yet another GREAT CALL of 75 million years for the GREAT BEAR thread title call. Sure there are some timing deficiencies, but hey, take the number of months and divide by 75 million years for the margin of error = 0.000000000000001%

Captured 78.726% of entire 11-yr Trend from 2009 start .................. see chart .......... proof to whoever shows up live for a c**K size contest at Sharky's .................. Trader333 must be present to measure size

Meet up here in London if open ........................ Only Sharky, Trader333, newbies are exempt from requirement to bring trading records for at least 1 full year including tax returns. ID/passport/other form is a must. Log in live is a must. One question per head to pass the FIBO test that identity has been confirmed.

Sign your names in this thread. PMs have been cut for Fibo so no way to respond. This thread is the best way to comm with Fibo. All invited, Fibo pays. Drinks like there's no tomorrow. Bring some English girls too so we can have a nice party. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

1599233812621.png

Will try to beat that capture rate for the current BEAR market drive to the bottom in 2022+. Shooting for 88.3%, a Fibo ratio.

Note: Even the Bible of Technical Analysis of Stock Trends 9th edition (now way up there likely) has clearly stated that the best a trend follower can hope to achieve is to capture 33% of the Trend move. Fibo has already proved them wrong, wrong, wrong and is shooting for 97% as lifetime goal. Currently at 78.726%

Status
Not open for further replies.