Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fibo_trader

I can see why YOU would like this ladyboy fibo.

fg1.png

Hey guys .................... remember what I said sooooooooooooooooo many times .............. opportunity like this only comes once in 75 million years.

We trade tight tight tight until the US Dollar Index breaks out above my trendline. Then its whole hog. The EurUsd must also breakdown simultaneously. That's the only confirmation signal you need to go whole hog.

Millions and millions to pour in ......................................... :):):):):):):):):):)

Its soooo nice to reverse my 2-month slump that I have switched from Negra Modelo to Tecate, Kirin and Sapporo.

CHEERS!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibonacci emas have just started crossing in the Vix. Trendline breakout has occurred but one more bar will have the 3-bar no contact with trendline. Still the 200-day ema is providing a ceiling so we got's to show signs first of breakout thru'

If it happens the bar will be huge

Equivalent is Dow Jones bar 1,500 - 2,500 point drop in a heartbeat.

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W ............................. graveyard ..................................... 8 newbies out of 12 total online during prime time USA .................. BEAR signs getting confirmed day after day after day ................ Death stalks T2W

Vix has already broken out but is stuck under the 200-day ema. If she can get over it, Fibo is SHORT the world in a friggin jiffy.

Crude oil the moving averages are bunching up nicely with the 200-day ema = high high super compression. STEAM gots to be fired any time soon as the pressure builds up. My original target of $10 had already been accomplished but it is reinstated as going to zero = total worthlessness. Crude Oil could beat Interest Rates to under zero even if there is a spike first to $48.

Tsunami very very very very very CLOSE

Time sure flies. Its already past 12 ................. See video

Slam Dunk!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Israeli cabinet member pronounces the word, Terror thusly ................... Terrrrrrrrorrh!

Find him and sit near him so you can see his reaction when the trendline in the Vix chart breaks topside.

His pronunciation will likely be TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRORRRRRRRRRRRH!

View attachment 286881

Slam Dunk!!! Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrorrrrrrr!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nobody f***s with Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ..................... see my previous Vix & USD & QQQ chart alerts for the Millionaire run upcoming ................. getting very very very close to breakout

USD northbound for 2 years
Vix northbound for 2 years
QQQ southbound for 2 years

Millions and millions expected return.

Fibo Scorecard for July and August = ZERO income (no trades, only waiting for my SHORT)

For perspective compared to the traders in the Scalping FTSE futures thread like Dentalfloss, postie, counter-violent with fudged entries, key thing to remember and note is this .................... while they have been stuck at the screen making 200 pounds here, losing 300 pounds there and most likely making nothing net which equates to getting paid below minimum wage .............................. Fibo, on the other hand with ZERO income for July and August, will in the very first hour of the upcoming short made more than all of the thread participants combined including their social security and government funny money for this year.

Pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEAR market

Slam Dunk!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Repetition for Loser Central: BEAR's Lead horse is the one and only US Dollar that will crush SPX et al worldwide!

What will be the fuel for the rocket blast? Will it be Gasoline, kerosene, propane, jetfuel, coal or nuclear? None of them! What then? Fuel chosen is Vix (TERROR)

THEY is going to find out for the first time (they got a taste of it in the crash of markets in 2008 when the Dollar blasted north) the sheer depth of the reserves of power of this stallion. Reserves of power that ain't never been tapped EVER!

Who is the chosen one to ride the stallion on the TREND of the millenium? Fibo.

The current last several months is the stumble of the stallion seen on the US Dollar Index daily chart.

Watch him play catch up and blast past. The charge/surge is so intense that Fibo almost fell off.

View attachment 286476

Slam Dunk!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see quote for "the fuel chosen is ..... Vix

Fibo reminds the Ignoramuses, Sharky's Ignoramuses ........................

when Vix takes off northbound, the FIRESALE has begun!!! Who does best in a firesale? Only those with CASH due to the main fact that CREDIT will freeze up and become impossible to get.

F I R E S A L E

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: see quote 2nd line for "firesale has begun"

Repetition is key especially at high Ignorance Center, T2W

The world can never be in a new bull-market in August 2020 unless the London FTSE 100 says so! The other Indexes can hem and haw, scream and complain, drop all sorts of sausages and tantrums, but its all of no consequence to the General named Fibo who has his binoculars squarely pointed like his granpappy once did at the Lead Tank named London FTSE 100. If I throw in the Vix and Dollar Index, I have the EDGES of EDGES.

The funny thing is that the Brits hate me but the Queen and or King of England named London FTSE 100 loves me. Go figure! :):):):cool:

It was London FTSE 100 who alerted me to the Christmas bottom in 2018 and the crash bottom of March 23rd, 2020.

Nuff said except for when she sings to Fibo every Christmas that her own kind (Brits) have deserted her and all she has left is this one solitary American of epic antisocial behavior

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see quote .................. the London FTSE 100 + Vix + USD Index = Fibo's EDGE of EDGES.

And the dollar ain't even fired just yet. Therefore cylinder action is not optimum - YET

For T2W ...................... best thing to do is to stay away from this thread because its gonna be Slam Dunk!! non-stop. If a correction to get the dollar to fire together, no matter, we are on the cusp of the move of 75 million years

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR market hatred for Fibo will skyrocket as Indexes crash. Hatred for Fibo and Americans will reach levels of girth that ain't never been ever imagined. Mostly likely Brits will just shoot Americans on sight for no reason whatsoever. That's how bad it will get.

Don't let me say, "I told you so!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For T2W ...................... best thing to do is to stay away from this thread because its gonna be Slam Dunk!! non-stop. If a correction to get the dollar to fire together, no matter, we are on the cusp of the move of 75 million years

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR market hatred for Fibo will skyrocket as Indexes crash. Hatred for Fibo and Americans will reach levels of girth that ain't never been ever imagined. Mostly likely Brits will just shoot Americans on sight for no reason whatsoever. That's how bad it will get.

Don't let me say, "I told you so!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For @fibo_trader ............ best thing to do is to stay away from this thread because its gonna be shit posts non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.