Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2W ........................... a wonder to behold with the likes of counter-violent & Postman = Dumb & Dumber = never see anything coming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bank of England now fully agrees with Fibo's BEAR market call

Read boys read, its the cure for your brain deadness. You can't go up against Americans with such a sloppy inept approach

EDITORS' PICK|8,349 views|Aug 12, 2020,05:34am EDT
The U.K. Is Officially In Recession After Suffering The Deepest Slump In Europe
Isabel Togoh
Isabel Togoh
Forbes Staff
Business
I cover breaking news.
Updated Aug 12, 2020, 11:04am EDT

Hey guys ..................... see post 5,302

Heeeere's Johnny rapes Postie again!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Goddamn, the entertainment at T2W is just awesome. :cool::cool:

Shocking, shocking, shocking is the fact that Timsk had said that nobody at T2W has ever defended Fibo!! Wrong!!! Even if Johnny don't like me personally, I don't mind. I like him, always have, always will. He and only he posts real trades. Postman and the rest of the core 30 at T2W are not even fit to wipe his bum!!!!

And to note that counter-violent, a fella at T2W for 20 year has never posted a trade until a week ago, a trade that had no entry or at best a hindight entry and had earlier called Johnny, "class clown"

T2W!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a place!!!!!!

ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif
ds4.gif

Hey guys ........................ I'm used to it. Girls, women & Beta Males find Fibo irresistible ................ they just can't get enough of the "bad boy" .................. whle everyone else is swooning and worships them and wants to run errannds for them, Fibo doesn't give a rat's ass - they cannot handle this nonchalance and insouciance. They fall and cannot get up. This is Postie's plight!!!! :cool: :ROFLMAO: :alien:

The 2 prime Beta Males at T2W are postman and Rufus_Leakey. The former eats, sleeps and dreams Fibo, even has his alarm/alert set for Fibo's posts so he can respond right away. The latter is ruining his life in that every female he comes across in real life, the first thought that crosses his mind is, "If Fibo's f***ed her, then I'm not interested"

Hey guys ........................ I'm used to it. Girls, women & Beta Males find Fibo irresistible ................

My winning stats at T2W:

I have never given out single LIKE, never will. Why? Its a feminine thing to dish out these stupid Likes = domain of BETAS

Never ever before in the history of T2W has there been a member so universally disliked as to reach that magic number of 100% disliked. Have a look at this for a moment ................ in financial markets it takes both buyer and seller to make a game but here the game is non-existent, its 100% one-sided, there is nobody to take the other side of the trade and step and calim they like Fibo!!!!!

Both are accomplishments of epic proportions

Hey guys ............................. have a look and read Postie's employer/emperor/boss/ .................. if Postie were to stop all the stupid trading he is engaged in and just spent 3 months with T2W member named NVP ................ Postie will start making money for a change.

Have a look at the NVP action in this thread. Now, its quite possible NVP likes me no more and I don't blame him. But he did say none of his comments were snide. I believed him.

see NVP's post #1150, #1166
Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

------------------------

Fibo: If your comment is not snide, then I thank you kindly. :)
NVP: nope its not snide......I had a trading mate who was banned a few years back who was and still is a genius trader .....and it infuriated people here that he was so good ....albeit very confident in himself .....

in the end we all got banned for a while and he left the site .......however you see it he was good for T2win as it ignited the community and got people talking .......I personally was already ok with my style of trading but had a ball bantering with him and some of the guys he trained .....one guy in the thread below (major magnum) was actually achieving even better results than F and we corresponded a lot after he was banned from T2W....but sadly MM passed away a few years back .....

Hey guys ............................. have a look and read Postie's employer/emperor/boss/ .................. if Postie were to stop all the stupid trading he is engaged in and just spent 3 months with T2W member named NVP ................ Postie will start making money for a change.

Have a look at the NVP action in this thread. Now, its quite possible NVP likes me no more and I don't blame him. But he did say none of his comments were snide. I believed him.

see NVP's post #1150, #1166
Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

------------------------

Fibo: If your comment is not snide, then I thank you kindly. :)
NVP: nope its not snide......I had a trading mate who was banned a few years back who was and still is a genius trader .....and it infuriated people here that he was so good ....albeit very confident in himself .....

in the end we all got banned for a while and he left the site .......however you see it he was good for T2win as it ignited the community and got people talking .......I personally was already ok with my style of trading but had a ball bantering with him and some of the guys he trained .....one guy in the thread below (major magnum) was actually achieving even better results than F and we corresponded a lot after he was banned from T2W....but sadly MM passed away a few years back .....

read quote first, then see the obvious Fibo response to Postman .................... :)

Dear Postie,

Given that the one and only champion at T2W took the time to read and then evaluate my thread and came up with a glowing remark, why would I give a sh*t what HIS shoe shine boy says about trading?

:):):):):)

See all NVP action in this thread. I repeat the auditing question, "If the KING of T2W commends Fibo why would Fibo give a rat's ass if the janitor condemns him?" ................... but Fibo does give a rat's ass. why? its soooo much fun playing with your emotions. Got you hooked baby. There is no cure. You're on the fibo train for life. Get used to it!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W ............... 19 members online (50% are newbies).

subtracting gives a result of 9 members online ............... highest I've seen lately. Must be a BEAR market rally

Step it up guys

Status
Not open for further replies.