Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg

Hey guys ....................... keep your eye on Postie, then see video scene below ..........................

and note how Postie is totally violating Trader333's Law, "Do NOT feed the troll!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What's confusing Postie is that this Troll can dance!! ;)

T2W's Day of Reckoning is fast approaching ....................... already in a perilous disastrous BEAR market of dried up members postings + nearly extinct views + threads not moving + 90% of all action is in Fibo's thread ............................

but none of this compares to this ultimate showdown ............................ if BEAR market resumes in a clear WAVE 3 down, it will mean that Fibo has single handedly taken down all of T2W. And that all assessments of T2W by Fibo are therefore correct!

But wait .............. there's more!!!!! One of the HERD traits/characteristics of crowd behavior is that if the crowd loses they kill the general who brought on the fight!!!!!

Therefore my Call is Postie will die an ignominious death = total ostracism = shunned by everyone at T2W for engineering its downfall.

That's my Call

Brits vs Americans .................... there just simply is NO contest. Best for Brits to just leave it alone and escape severe punishment of the nth kind :):):):)

Fibo has the native ability to spot and ferret out (if necessary) the good traders.

Its that easy.

T2W is in a famine for 20 years

Note how the experienced trader spotted the altitude of the black trader when he corrected his buddy at the breakfast table with, "which way do you mean?"

Entertainment continues: :):):):):)

Today the Englishman name Postie's jurisdiction ends here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: like I said, when up against an American, black white or redskin, the former just simply ain't got no chance. That's is why in modern times they will not show up for a face to face one on one showdown

Good morning, Oscar

The Ben Franklin Close:

Ronnie O'Sullivan, 6 times world champion, 144 times Europe champion, 277 times Asia champon

vs

Fibo, the ONE & ONLY ONE to call the greatest BEAR Market in 75 million years that brought 180 countries to their knees

Closing question: Which way would you rather go?

read quote first then see this continuation expounding on the concept .................

Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Olympics and all other sports and all other activities pale in comparison by a million miles to CALLING THE DOW JONES et al correctly. Different Universes of GAME, the former being tiny, the latter galactic in size. Even just getting something approximately correct in the latter eclipses and upstages the former by zillions of %.

Corollary: in question form: why is it so vital and so desired for people to get into TRADING? Because its the only game in Mammon world that delivers total freedom from the Slave World

Imagine the power in being able to CALL a major Financial/Mental/Psychological/Psychiatric/WAR/Pandemic/Nuclear Eruption!!

That's why even the fellow scoring the goal in the video below, one of the greatest goals ever ................ is a no contest for Fibo. Difference in Universes is too large to even bother comparing.

Just saying .........................

The Fibo knows his own power. Therein lies his strength. Its a profession in progress, never static.

Wave 3 ........................................ port of entry into the Physical Universe ........................... ETA? not yet known but could be any time so best be prepared

The Port of Entry will certainly not be the beaches/oceans of the world as BEAR knows this is what a few of the cognoscenti are watching. It will not be any airports, train stations or space stations or satellite stations. It will be none of any of these things. Meteors have to fall thru' the sky and hit Land or Ocean. But this is no Meteor. A Meteor is this fella's butler.

So for cryin out loud where the f**k will be the port of entry?

The Port of entry will be Malibu, California on the desk of Fibo as shown below. Only Fibo knows this. Nobody else on the entire planet is smart enough to pin the entry thusly. I mean, NOBODY.

If I'm not at the desk, the bell will go off so I will hear it amongst other forms of intimations

There is absolutely no way Jose that Wave 3 will not enter the Fibo gateway as the chosen gateway entry to Planet Earth

See the gateway below ................ there are 2 doorways shown .................. both will fire simultaneously

white arrows show the Wave 3 entry into the physical universe by the US Dollar .................. all 3 red fan lines will be took-ed out quite likely in just one move and then take out the 200-day and then zoom for the MOON.

View attachment 285914

Vix Wave 3 entry ........................ "666" returns and will take the SPX back to 666, the March 2009 station

View attachment 285915

Saddle up, boys and hammer that corresponding EurUsd short like a motherf***** by using a chokehold and floor as leverage as you thrust and thrust into the cushions of pleasure. Chart posted previously days ago. See below. It goes together with the USD INdex. I work them both together for nuances but all trades are on the Euro. WAIT FOR BREAKDOWN ON 1H or 4H before entry. Try not to be like Postie and the fellas in the Scalping the FTSE futures thread as they are all premature ejaculators and come 10 times or more per day, even their wives would leave them in a heartbeat if Fibo visited them at home. No woman wants to be imprisoned by a premature ejaculator.

Therefore try to stay with the Short Euro even if you have limited funds just let the position run run run run for months months months perhaps 2 years. I will announce when Wave 3 is over. Then we take short profits and rest and go on holiday for wave 4 up. Then we trade and only trade all the way down for Wave 5. Then we give up trading altogether and go LONG as investors for the next 70 years.

ANYBODY AT T2W can pull this off? Not even by a trillion miles. Just the trying puts me head and shoulders above these sissies, bs artists, scammers like counter-violent and Postie who is losing so much the Scalping thread I figure he is at $15/hr day job worth equivalency.

So remember this!!! If I get this right, all the cows here are mine. My harem. And I will not be using a condom.

1597719256633.png

T2W morgue atmosphere ........................ only 1 member online.

Only Fibo keeping this sh*thouse alive. F*** knows why! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does Your Senior Dog Eat Poop?
Did you know it is a myth that a dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s? Think about all the things they eat during the day both outside and inside. Dogs are known to raid garbage cans, drink water out of the toilet, and lick themselves. They will chew their way through the day.

However, a not-so-pleasant thing to us humans is dogs who eat their own poop. There is even a scientific name for this habit—coprophagia (kop-ruh-fey-jee-uh)—and also both behavioral and physiologic reasons why some dogs view poop as a delicacy.

How Common

There have not been a lot of studies conducted as to the whys. If your dog eats poop, be comforted by the fact he is not alone. In a study conducted at the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior’s Conference in 2012, researchers found that 16% of dogs were classified as serious poop eaters (more than five times/day) and 24% of dogs in the study ate poop at least once/day.

If you look at how dogs evolved it makes sense: dogs are scavengers and when food was scarce, dogs resorted to eating anything available. Also, mothers still clean up their puppies poop to keep the nest clean.

Why?
Did you know that rabbits eat feces for the key nutrients? If they don’t, they could develop health problems and newborns may die.

When a dog eats his own feces it is harmless. However, eating the feces of other animals may contain bacteria, parasites and toxins that could make him sick.

Something unusual we found was that dogs are generally picky about eating poop: they avoid loose stools and diarrhea. If it’s freezing outside and the stools are frozen, they are particularly delicious to dogs – hence the name “poopsicles”.

Although experts disagree on why certain dogs eat poop and other’s don’t, the most common reasons are:

• Isolation. Dogs that are lonely, bored or left alone for long periods of time tend to eat poop.
  • Anxiety. Dogs that may be punished for pooping during housetraining may eat their poop to destroy the evidence.
  • Attention. Do you react when your dog eats poop? Next time appear nonchalant or your dog may do it to get your attention.
  • Deficiency. Your dog could have an enzyme deficiency, pancreatic issues or a parasite. Check with your vet to rule out any medical conditions.
  • Enjoyment. Many dogs simply like the taste.
  • Hungry. Your dog may not be getting enough food.
  • Learned behavior. A younger dog may see an older dog eating poop and assume it is natural and acceptable. For households with multiple dogs there is often a pecking order of dominant and submissive roles. Submissive dogs will sometimes eat the stool of their dominant counterparts.
The good news? Your vet will tell you about ways to break this habit. Here are some suggestions you may want to try:

• Feeding your dog a healthy and nutritious diet in the right quantities
  • Getting enough exercise and keeping your dog busy
  • Reducing any factors that may be stressing your dog
  • Picking up the poop right after he goes and keeping his environment clean
  • Making the poop taste bad by using Adolph’s Meat Tenderizer or “For-bid”
Good luck!

What a wheeze!
Enjoy postman's (Weez) crushing victory at fibo's (Rickard) expense.

Postman plays with a pair of 4's day in day out, knowing fibo will wait and wait and wait for the perfect flush to appear at the last minute, but it never does!

@fibo_trader the worlds biggest busted flush!

T2W ............ the sinking ship strikes again .................. 7 members online but says 12, i.e. error = 72%

Jesus H Christ!!!! Prime time US markets and only 7 T2W members online? All this while the BEAR market has barely started! When it really gets going, what then will be the plight of T2W? Will the members run to ET? Or will they sign up at the Indian website in Mumbai?

My my my, T2W had its last Ace in the hole with ................. everybody is in a recovery wave after the first crash into March 23rd, therefore London will recover too, big time! But its been anything but .............. despite the rally in the stock market. Same shattering truth has come to light in the United States ................... that businesses that were thought would return, 60% of them will never return!!!!!

Fibo's BEAR Market thread call is the first time a BEAR has been called this accurately - and that too, a GALACTIC BEAR that blows away all prior BEARS including the 1700s BEAR and the GReat Depression

No Sir, Fibo ain't kiddin (y):alien:

T2W ............ the sinking ship strikes again .................. 7 members online but says 12, i.e. error = 72%

Jesus H Christ!!!! Prime time US markets and only 7 T2W members online? All this while the BEAR market has barely started! When it really gets going, what then will be the plight of T2W? Will the members run to ET? Or will they sign up at the Indian website in Mumbai?

My my my, T2W had its last Ace in the hole with ................. everybody is in a recovery wave after the first crash into March 23rd, therefore London will recover too, big time! But its been anything but .............. despite the rally in the stock market. Same shattering truth has come to light in the United States ................... that businesses that were thought would return, 60% of them will never return!!!!!

Fibo's BEAR Market thread call is the first time a BEAR has been called this accurately - and that too, a GALACTIC BEAR that blows away all prior BEARS including the 1700s BEAR and the GReat Depression

No Sir, Fibo ain't kiddin (y):alien:

Will the members run to ET? Or will they sign up at the Indian website in Mumbai?

Here it is! The whole point of this dogshit thread Fibo wants to sell trading courses in India! :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
The guy who cant trade his way out of a paper bag wants to get other people to pay him to teach them what? He doesnt place trades here, he make commands of his girls to not buy Gold and miss the biggest Gold run in history, he tells them to buy dollars when the dollar is falling off a cliff. I am really keen to know what Fibo's training course is on. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

T2W ............ the sinking ship strikes again .................. 8 members online but says 13, i.e. error = 72%

T2W's top gang bangers, counter-violent & postman & less significant female, new_trader exclaimed loudly several times during the last 4 months ........... all neglecting to menton that they were sworn LONG in January and February when the CRASH hit - nobody can survive such a hit. But this has happened at so many junctures to these same cats over the last 20 years but they are still around!!!! Raise your hand if you believe they are real money traders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

counter-violent & postman & less significant female, new_trader
BEAR market? What Bear market? This is not a BEAR market. The Bull market never ended. We are in a Bull market!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See CNN Business News:

UK crashes into deepest recession of any major economy
Mark Thompson byline
By Mark Thompson, Chris Liakos and Hanna Ziady, CNN Business

Updated 10:10 AM ET, Wed August 12, 2020

Could the United Kingdom become an emerging market?
Julia Horowitz byline
Analysis by Julia Horowitz, CNN Business

Updated 4:41 AM ET, Fri July 10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.