Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said I wondered, I only know you from your posts. If you think its funny that's ok.

That's not it! This is it! Psychology applied: Kaeso (Brit) befriends Fibo (American + particularly dislike American) a Fibonacci number days ago (=21), his posts are all friendly. So far so good. I answer them all. Then the subtle turn came with the current comment = trend reversal? Possible but we wait and see. If a trend reversal, Fibo has nipped it in the bud same as has occurred for every single Brit who has befriended me and posed as a neutral chap, but alas it never lasts as not a single one of them can ward off the Brit peer pressure of their HERD

The Brits before you: malaguti, tomorton, Signalcalc. Tomorton tried 3 times. In every single instance the trend reversal was specific - a change in sentiment.

Psychology is Psychology. Applied to not only Financial markets but everything in life.

The interaction between Brits and Americans is just one of my specialties. 10 years experience in this regard. Rarely wrong but would love to be wrong on even one occasion. :):):)

That's not it! This is it! Psychology applied: Kaeso (Brit) befriends Fibo (American + particularly dislike American) a Fibonacci number days ago (=21), his posts are all friendly. So far so good. I answer them all. Then the subtle turn came with the current comment = trend reversal? Possible but we wait and see. If a trend reversal, Fibo has nipped it in the bud same as has occurred for every single Brit who has befriended me and posed as a neutral chap, but alas it never lasts as not a single one of them can ward off the Brit peer pressure of their HERD

The Brits before you: malaguti, tomorton, Signalcalc. Tomorton tried 3 times. In every single instance the trend reversal was specific - a change in sentiment.

Psychology is Psychology. Applied to not only Financial markets but everything in life.

The interaction between Brits and Americans is just one of my specialties. 10 years experience in this regard. Rarely wrong but would love to be wrong on even one occasion. :):):)
No it wasn't a turn at all, just an enquiry. I was not making a point or criticism or anything like that. I have moved on from that now, I accept whatever you think of it.

I just said I wondered, I only know you from your posts. If you think its funny that's ok.

I'll let it slide this time. You have a choice: stay neutral with me OR go rogue like Postman. Both avenues are acceptable and welcome. I like a fella who attacks me up front. What's not welcome is to pretend to be a friend and then use covert hostility to attack. Such behavior involves an immediate chokehold and a 9 incher in your ass all the way up to the Transverse Colon.

Give it some thought.

No it wasn't a turn at all, just an enquiry. I was not making a point or criticism or anything like that. I have moved on from that now, I accept whatever you think of it.

OK, then. :) Just keep this in mind: your Brit administration here with its moderators has made this site a freak of Nature in that they protect an extinct species. Its all out subtle and covert war against Americans. And its a warm fuzzy feeling for you to have 10000s of Brits on your side and nail the loner Americans who stumble into this place.

It won't work with me. Why? Because of simple logic. When I was allowed to post like a normal member, I got warned and warned and warned everywhere I posted and banned 8 times. Coddle and cajoled Brit site with no bearing on the real world out there. Then they locked me out of all threads. Yes, I am locked out of all threads

So here's the deal: Trader333 is not a stupid Man. He knows I can't go elsewhere to other threads, so therefore if you come here, your ass is grass as its my territory. Its my right to have any b*tch who comes in to fight take it in the ass. Its that simple.

Kapiche? :)

Back to work. Big week coming up. Really no time to ward of vaginal effluvium right now, there's too much going on in the world as it escalates with the Virus and even totally innocent Vietnam is going into lockdown.

Wave 3 is here baby. Buckle up :)

I like a fella who attacks me up front. What's not welcome is to pretend to be a friend and then use covert hostility to attack.
that's an interesting thought, and can be an effective strategy !
but I have no interest in attacking you on here,

Then they locked me out of all threads. Yes, I am locked out of all threads
So here's the deal: Trader333 is not a stupid Man. He knows I can't go elsewhere to other threads, so therefore if you come here, your ass is grass as its my territory. Its my right to have any b*tch who comes in to fight take it in the ass. Its that simple.
haha yeah i knew that, I figured it out for myself from previous posts, and that you can't PM etc. I was not around when you were unrestricted. I've been away for a while so I've only "known you" while you've been locked in here.

Last edited:
Dollar Index .................... the ultimate statement, totally unambiguous. Clearly, definitely 100% states Fibo's position and stance. No iffs ands or buts. What you see in the chart says it all.

Nobody else here got the balls to make such a clear statement. I have seen the posts on this site from year 2001 to today. Not a single motherf****** has EVER had the courage to make a definitive statement. NO one. Not a single time.

But their ancestors had the balls and guts and gall to shoot millions of unarmed defenseless civilians and even women and children and dig this, babies too. F***in disgrace. But not one can take a defo stance out in the open in the Financial Markets. P*****s

Hence the term BETA MALES

1596411034128.png

that's an interesting thought, and can be an effective strategy !
but I have no interest in attacking you on here,

haha yeah i knew that, I figured it out for myself from previous posts, and that you can't PM etc. I was not around when you were unrestricted. I've been away for a while so I've only "known you" while you've been locked in here.

Oh you should have been around when I was unrestricted. Trader333 had to really work for his zero salary. He had no peace of mind during my first 4 months here. I would go into threads put it in as many asses as I could. Some liked it but most did not and ganged up to rush Trader333 to ban me. It was FUN. Well worth getting banned for.

There was another moderator who pretty much changed his entire schedule to coincide with my 8 hr time difference by sleeping only when I slept - so he could always keep an eye on me following me to every thread I went. The most egregious sin I committed in his opinion was calling a member a C**T

I sent him this video and from that moment on he hated me as he realized the sins of Big Joe pale in comparison to the sins of his forefathers to such a degree that one could call Big Joe a friggin saint :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

UK Corona Virus New CALL (Tuesday, July 28, 2020) ...............

Wave 3 up in new cases to skyrocket any time soon. The spike will shock the WHO.

(Technical Analysis: Wave 1 up in Corona started March 6 & ended April 12. Wave 2 down underway since April 12, huge recovery = drop in cases. This is normal operation in Wave 2, the psychology being that the public including health officials will proclaim the danger has passed and will applaud themselves on handling the virus so well. The the next wave comes and knocks them all out. Normal operation in Waves)

UK chosen as pretty much same as Europe

Slam Dunk!!!! :)

Special announcement:

Spain has broken out and is leading the charge north in Wave 3 of Corona Virus Pandemic.

I therefore believe that at any time now, FRANCE which is on the verge of taking out a sub-wave high will join Spain north in Wave 3.

Then the rest of Europe will follow. This includes the foolish Swedes who thought they could fool BEAR.

Years from now they will say, "we should have paid attention when the United States spiked higher and the others did NOT - because now they will play catch up"

Lord have mercy. The ferocity of BEAR is jut being unleashed in a Wave called El TERRIBBBBBBLE in Espanol

Get Trader333 and Sharky to the underground bunker, NOW.

:):):):):):)

Slam Dunk!!! :)

Slam Dunk!!!! United Kingdom just got the first draft of the vapor of the incoming Tidal Wave named Trader333. Boom! The wave has not yet arrived but the first vapors have. In absolute terror at this strong gust of wind, the UK canceled its 14-day quarantine and reinstated it. Spain scares the sh*t out of the UK. 1.8 mil. Brits are now stuck in Limbo-issimo and can't get back or go or have to inform their bosses if they still have a job that they will be late or perhaps never show up at all

ghost towns in high tourist locations in Spain a clear sign that the 3rd wave is in

View attachment 284638

View attachment 284639

Already Slam Dunked by Shaq!!!! :) :) Welcome to the world of Tomahawk Dunks

High Alert! during ultra confusing times. SPX & QQQ super hi-alert for the Short of Shorts. Make your millions now. Short entry is not cast in stone YET. I am FLAT but waiting to pounce

Dragonfly Doji on both daily charts. Both could/might make one more slightly higher high. OR they could just drop from here or while trying to make a slightly higher high, i.e. in trying to take out the sub-top, they might just simply run out of steam

Gotta say guys, this is extremely hard. The rally from March 23rd up is already proven to be the greatest rally of all time in HISTORY. I have at times had a decent grip on what's going on during the rally and at other times I have not. I believe that overall during this period from March 23rd to today, I have had my thumb up my ass that I could not make out the wave count with any real certainty. With such uncertainty I am glad I withdrew my Shorts and stayed safe on the sidelines.

Warren's rule #1 is very important to me especially since page 1 of this thread when I was f***ed (but escaped intact later). Warren's rule #1 Don't lose money.

Take out my trendlines to the downside and I will pounce on the Short QQQ. I want to go millions but will start smaller as BEAR is doing as promised, confusing Big Joe with tricks and shenanigans and going right up to the axis of Gaps and whatnot.

SPX

1596434333979.png

Qs

1596434284369.png

If BEAR ever sends me an invitation to attend a class with him as the teacher, I'll drop everything in a heartbeat and GO even if I have to travel thru' rain, hail, sleet and fire. :):) This rally has shown me quite clearly how much I don't know. Only BEAR can teach me. Nobody else on Earth is qualified to teach me and in any event I scoff at them.

As of this week and having dug in deep into deep thought about wave counts and whatnot, I have today thrown out all remaining TA books I owned. All gone. TRASH! I had done this once before, a long time ago but still had a few left. Not anymore.

At a crossroads? Fck NO. There's not even a road no more! Its going to be a whole new ballgame. Will DEATH be part of it? Could be. I'm ready and prepared for either Death or Life but prefer the latter but realize full well that there is a Price.
I'm ready to pay. It could be in blood, not necessarily in money. BEAR is that pricey.

Thing is once you put your feet on the road, there is no turning back. The op in "Hope dies last" has to learn this fast or he is a goner - he has no escape route - his plight must be confronted and dealt with

Special thanks to the mighty BEAR for providing such a point in History as this one, the greatest bear of all time

1596435653490.png

1596435686000.png

London FTSE 100 .......................... see post#1980, Page 132 ................... 3rd attachment ..................... posted on April 6th ............

London came right into the target box (yellow)

1596448969562.png

Head& Shoulder daily

1596449290512.png

For historians .....................

Hurry hurry hurry guys you gots to see this marvel

Australia's EWA ................. used within a timing indicator for SE Asia along with Nikkei, Shanghai and Korea/Singapore

Revel in this dream of subdivision of a Wave 3. When Wave 3 does a clear subdivision it indicates sheer brute power ...........

monthly gives the overall view

View attachment 276552

Slam Dunk!!!! Prescience!!!!

Have a gooooood look at the chart. Do you see the clear oh soooo clear motive wave down in 2008?
Yeah baby that means its all over for the entire world because Othello (AussieLand) is a part of the western world
. She is leading the world down down down with a clear pattern. Want it to be clearer? The Wave B triangle. Then the clear as a bell Waves (1), (2), 1 & 2 etc.

Raise your hand if you disagree. Come to Big Joe now and raise your hand.

PRICE TALKS FIRST, then Big Joe talks, then Othello do/does/. Thello do as he be told-ed by BEAR. And in a 3rd wave that has subdivided, Othello had better listen!!

One of the world’s ‘most livable’ cities just went into full lockdown mode as coronavirus cases spike
Published: Aug. 3, 2020 at 7:30 a.m. ET

1596464508729.png

Cerveza Virus Wave 3:

United States is still in Wave (1). Its all one wave with the Wave 1 of (3) up that is underway now :devilish:

Worldwide: Wave (1) up, same as USA :devilish:

Germany: UK: Canada wave (1) up, Wave (2) down close to completion., Wave (3) up has not yet started

Australia: Wave (3) up has already begin since June 12th, :devilish:

India: Wave (1) like the United States but with no subdivision, just one increasing slope climb

Israel: Wave (3) has begun May 25th. :devilish:

Thailand: Same as UK & Deutschland. Bloody Hell, my HOme is going to take it in the ass soon!!!! 😟

France: Leading indicator for Europe that Wave (3) has arrived :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Slam Dunk from July 16!!!!!! Ths dunk is for Rufus_Leakey.

:cool:Rufus ETA 4 minutes. Why? The low frequencies have already reached him and he has creamed in his pants just about now. Now he will show up to post (say thanks) :cool:

For those who might be confused as to how come Postie's post count to my thread has dropped recently, fret no more ................ here's the reason ..................

Postine is in Wave 2 down (recovery wave, so post count is much lower). When done, he begins wave 3 up. Expect some huge attacks, I mean really big attacks. It is after all, a 3rd wave. His fury will know no bounds. This will go on for 8-12 months IMO. Then we will reevaluate. :):):)

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):) Postie's post count in my thread has fallen off a cliff. So its now confirmed he is in Wave 2, a recovery wave. A very special aspect of Wave 2 is that it mimics the start aka origin of the psychology, i.e. it mimics the beginning of wave 1. What was Wave 1 for Postie w.r.t. Fibo? See the early pages of this thread for Postie's only comment about Fibo ..................

"God's other son has arrived here at T2W. Fasten seatbelts and be ready for massive amount of hurt due to what we did to his brother"

Jesus H Christ :):):):) Postie has canceled all his signatures defaming Fibo. He is now gong with no Fibo related signature whatsoever. His very first signature was the best, "Fibo trader is shit, shit sht shit shit, can't trade doesn't know shit he is shit!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only 2 ways to look at this: Wave 2 or Postie is now in my friend zone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What a conquest for Big Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):) An American who gets a Brit who by definition always pulls in the opposite direction to slow down the American, is now coming to a standstill as does a speeding heavy locomotive and then doing the reversal of Trend

Mexicana sweet, Mexicana nice ... Mexican sabrosa mas que otra :):):)

Its quite possible the BEAR market has got to Postie. Heck its gotten to everyone else. There will be no escapees.

Status
Not open for further replies.