Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are investing $Billions based on his brainpower.

Egyptian Public Figures React to Elon Musk’s Comment on Pyramids Built by Aliens

Good morning Oscar,

Vinyl all gone at the same time as I trashed all my Tube Amps years ago.

Nowadays reproduction of the high frequencies is as easy as it ever was but the reproduction of tight bass that can keep pace with the upper bass without corrupting it - is still the hard part. That's where my focus is.

I do wonder if Fibo would be classed as having autism (I have no expertise in this but do have a friend with a form of autism) https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/autism/what-is-autism/

Yet another Brit (background) who thinks Fibo (foreground) is autistic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1596390692558.png

US Dollar Index = sole arbiter of the GREAT BEAR that Fibo called in this thread

T2W ought to be licking their chops in anticipation that they now have Fibo by the balls. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo has his neck on the chopping block because he is all alone LONG THE US DOLLAR. Thus far, even by the hundreds or thousands they (T2W-ites) have not been able to kill Fibo since his arrival on May 6, 2019. They have tried and tried but have come up short.

But now they have an ally, a formidable ally, one soooo strong and soooo powerful that their success in killing Fibo - finally - is almost guaranteed!!!

Who be this formidable ally?

Why of course its the Market herself. THEY know there is no way Fibo is going to beat the market when they see the sheer vertical drop in the US Dollar on the right side of the chart

1596391588679.png

US Dollar Index = sole arbiter of the GREAT BEAR that Fibo called in this thread

T2W ought to be licking their chops in anticipation that they now have Fibo by the balls. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo has his neck on the chopping block because he is all alone LONG THE US DOLLAR. Thus far, even by the hundreds or thousands they (T2W-ites) have not been able to kill Fibo since his arrival on May 6, 2019. They have tried and tried but have come up short.

But now they have an ally, a formidable ally, one soooo strong and soooo powerful that their success in killing Fibo - finally - is almost guaranteed!!!

Why of course its the Market herself. THEY know there is no way Fibo is going to beat the market when they see the sheer vertical drop in the US Dollar on the right side of the chart

View attachment 284856

read quote first ................ then consider this ........................

They know that Fibo cannot possibly win when they see the sheer off the cliff near vertical collapse of the US Dollar as shown in the chart, especially the right edge dropping like a friggin stone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This begs the question: when they know I'm gong to die for sure, why then is Postie still soooo mad at Fibo? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1596391837016.png

View attachment 284856

read quote first for context .......................:):):)

The difference between the way T2W thinks compared to Fibo ..............

T2W members were demonstrating to the alien named Fibo how babies are made in the UK (Earth)

So they produced a Man and a Woman and a bed and had the couple have sex to conclusion. The chief T2W administrator then proudly says to Fibo, "we now have to wait 9 months for the baby to be born!!"

Fibo ROFLMAO'd to such an extent that Sharky asked, "wtf is so funny?"

They, as usual got f***ed when Fibo asked a highly relevant, pertinent question ................

"If it takes 9 months for the baby to be born, why then was the fella in such a hurry towards the end of the love-making?"

This was when Postie decided he would never show up for a live showdown with Fibo.

Nowadays reproduction of the high frequencies is as easy as it ever was but the reproduction of tight bass that can keep pace with the upper bass without corrupting it - is still the hard part. That's where my focus is.

A Louisiana cat custom designed a stereo pair of subwoofers for me. I told him this: if you can get no perceivable corruption of the upper bass in this song by the low frequencies down to the 10 Hz from the subwoofers paired with my existing hi-end small speakers, then the bonus I pay will be huge, huge, huge.

He did it. Nobody else could. Does not exist. Tried them all out and returned every single one with full refund.

What was the test song? See below

A Louisiana cat custom designed a stereo pair of subwoofers for me. I told him this: if you can get no perceivable corruption of the upper bass in this song by the low frequencies down to the 10 Hz from the subwoofers paired with my existing hi-end small speakers, then the bonus I pay will be huge, huge, huge.

He did it. Nobody else could. Does not exist. Tried them all out and returned every single one with full refund.

What was the test song? See below

fibo,

You are a frequency aficionado. Music & Charts! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
...., why then is Postie still soooo mad at Fibo? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@fibo_trader : Not mad at you, just feel sorry for you. Thats a lot of emotional baggage you're carrying around there, you think the whole world is against you. Tough childhood?
You refuse to believe that anyone is on your side or can think like you, and yet the evidence is here on this web site and all over the internet. There are literally thousands of people who (wrongly) thought the dollar would soar. There are literally millions of people who (wrongly) thought the markets would have crashed again by now. But oh no Fibo thinks he is the only one that could see it coming. Well he saw it coming on 5th June and was wrong, then he saw it on 10th June and was wrong then he saw it on ... you get the idea.
I just wonder if Fibo is a good enough trader to actually trade the market and not his feelings, I doubt it.
Mr market is going up and Mr market is never wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
12 years zerohedge has been pouring stories like that down peoples throats and still the markets go up.
They will go down again but good luck timing that.
thats an exaggeration X3. theres a divergence of recent of serious various indicators & sh^t ...

the sh^ts about to get real, and fibo is on it!

thats an exaggeration X3. theres a divergence of recent of serious various indicators & sh^t ...

Hahahaha you sound like a child that has pulled random words from a bag and tried to form them into a sentence.
" theres a divergence of recent of serious various indicators & sh^t ..."!
What does that even mean?

and...12 yrs??? TWELVE YEARS lol sh^ts about to get switched up

your not helping your case any

fibo, as this switches up postine will act like it was his idea :LOL:

Last edited:
and...12 yrs??? TWELVE YEARS lol sh^ts about to get switched up

your not helping your case any

fibo, as this switches up postine will act like it was his idea :LOL:
This is very appropriate.
I'm guessing its 3:30 in the afternoon where you are however ...

Status
Not open for further replies.