Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of bears, here's what can happens if you stand next to a real one 😢

On the subject of bears, here's what can happens if you stand next to a real one 😢

Nice! Loved it! :) but let's take it further ......................

3 Beta Males and one female in the presence of an Alpha Male. One of the Beta Males (postman? Rufus_Leakey, Timsk?)) tried to kiss the Alpha. Harrowing pain comes almost immediately.

Axiom #x (animal kingdom) :

No Alpha Male will tolerate a sexual pass form a Beta Male. In fact 99% of the time the Alpha will flat out kill the Beta. The other 1% might torpedo the 2-moon-junction of the Beta ................ to the delight of the recipient Beta Male and the flat out glee of the female onlooker who might have one or 2 or more orgasms just watching the Alpha in acton and soaking in the low frequency growling/drilling; females are known to go quite mad at low frequency Male sounds/vibrations at under 15 Hz

This is exactly how it should be done but YOUTUBE has rules disallowing this. But this is exactly how all Alpha Males do it irrespective of species. Notice that in the background, the female human had I believe 2 orgasms., This is high value f***in, sort of like a financial stock with high cash flow and very very undervalued and Price/Book under 0.1

Do this and she will lafffffffff her ass off at the next guy who hits on her regardless rich and/or trillionaire. Women have this special quality - absolute loyalty to the fella who roars and takes them to evanescent heights

After a f***in session with this 20-yr old who was a student of English, very basic English, but she wanted to show off her English skills and always threw in phrases in English during the Fibo-bring-down-the-antelope-fresh-kill, leaned over in bed to me in the early morning when she heard me wake up and whispered in my ear with a voice like the one below in video, "I love your clock!"

1596068308743.png

At 0:43 ...................................... with a female voice like in the video, it sends Fibo into afterburner thrusting at a galloping pace that runs exactly like the WAVES of Nature, Wave 1, then slow down for Wave 2, then drive it north like a fiend from Hell for Wave 3, then relax and slow down for Wave 4, then drive it north again for Wave 5 and empty the seminal vesicle and sacs in a crescendo of deafening low frequency at 10Hz.

Just another day at the office of the antelopes.

post #7 ..... correct!!! Eat fats, loads of fat, eat butter, cream, avocado, coconut. Throw low fat foods in the trash or give them to a fat b*tch to get her even fatter. Same as in financial markets = counter-intuitive

The sauce that Fbo makes from scratch:

All fresh ingredients, do NOT have to be organic. Organic is for Beta Males.
yellow onions
red onion,
Mexican onion or green onion
cilantro
Mint
Cucumber
Cashews/almonds/pecans/brazil nuts (hi Mag)
Avocado
fresh pineapple juice freshly squeezed
raw honey
radishes
spinach
kale
ginger
garlic
apple cider vinegar
Lime
sea salt

Blend as the basic sauce. Add spices according to your own individual taste, like for example, Cajun, Mexican carne asada, chink spices, Indian spices, Korean, Japanese, etc., etc.,

Pour some on the meat when frying or broiling. The after cooking, use as a sauce. Throw the ketchup etc., out the window.

Bonus:

You c**k will be as hard as a rock!

Drink: Beer or red wine

Dessert: Fresh p***y

"3 Beta Males and one female in the presence of an Alpha Male. One of the Beta Males (postman? Rufus_Leakey, Timsk?)) tried to kiss the Alpha. Harrowing pain comes almost immediately.
Axiom #x (animal kingdom) :

No Alpha Male will tolerate a sexual pass form a Beta Male. In fact 99% of the time the Alpha will flat out kill the Beta.
"

I see @fibo_trader has given up on the stock market advice because he was crap at that, now he's turned into an agony aunt "Dear Deidre, I have a strange desire for a man I met online, his stupidity and way of losing money trading, combined with his lack of knowledge of world events has drawn me uncontrollably to him. He says he would kill any man who tried to kiss him but I think he's secretly gay and this is all a front, you know the "I think he doth protest too much" kind of thing, what should I do"

Give us a kiss Fibo. 💋

By the way is that girl your sister?

Did I mention I'm short Dow £10m from this morning.
I'm planning to add to my position daily until the whole £200m is in play. :cool:
Then I'm just going to sit back and wait :coffee:
Then when I break the first billion I will celebrate. 🍻
Added £20m short.
Short to the value of £50m now, already showing massive profits.
Good job I added another £50m short last night total £100million, I'm half invested now. Just waiting for the FAG's to post results tonight then I'm all in!
:cool::LOL::cool::LOL::cool::LOL::cool::LOL::cool::LOL:

I'm short £100 million and the Fibomeister is flat and nowhere to be seen.

LMFAO!

SLAMDUNK.jpg

Fibo is currently traveling to Thailand ATM I hope he bought his Bahts months ago because the exchange rate is awful right now. :LOL:

BEAR is revving the engine into the red zone .................. Republicans are in a death spiral, but Dems are galloping toward Life

Dichotomy .............. has so much electrical charge it has a magnetic field

I'm really starting to like Nancy Pelosi. Republicu**ts are a ain in the ass. Fck 'em.

Soon other Republicans will be along and they'll kill it all. Nothing matters now, not the money not the women, I came to see who is talking sense in the DEATH bombs BEAR is throwing and voila to my intense surprise, its a woman - her name be Nancy Pelosi. She can have my vote. The guys are a fckup, no exceptions.

Tug of war = nothng can get done.

BEAR will revel in such fckups and laff all the way to the beer stalls and guzzle cod ones continuously

Fibo be disgusted right now

The shock are saddening Fibo bigtime ........................

Land of Smiles is still in Corona wave 2 down = almost no sign of 3rd wave ..................... but wait, look at the sh*t going on .............

GDP over the cliff, tourism stifled, banks in disaster Zone, 8.3 mil. workers to lose their jobs, exports shrink 22.5%

Big Joe used to love this beach ...................

1596144887841.png

See thread title. Fibo called the BEAR of 75 million years - no exaggeration. This is playing exactly as I know-ed it would. I didn't have the details of exactly how the rectum would get rammed but hey ferocity has a wide spectrum.

Jesus H Christ, I wish now I had never called it.

1596145372706.png

Gold help us!!!!

1596145393420.png

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal

Ahh princess on a steeple and all the pretty people
They're all drinking, thinking that they've got it made
Exchanging all precious gifts
But you better take your diamond ring, you better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him he calls you, you can't refuse
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal

Best advice from Fibo:

Get your kicks before the whole sh*thoue goes up in flames!

Status
Not open for further replies.