Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Corona Virus New CALL (Tuesday, July 28, 2020) ...............

Wave 3 up in new cases to skyrocket any time soon. The spike will shock the WHO.

(Technical Analysis: Wave 1 up in Corona started March 6 & ended April 12. Wave 2 down underway since April 12, huge recovery = drop in cases. This is normal operation in Wave 2, the psychology being that the public including health officials will proclaim the danger has passed and will applaud themselves on handling the virus so well. The the next wave comes and knocks them all out. Normal operation in Waves)

UK chosen as pretty much same as Europe

Hey guys ........................ keeping focussed on the THEME, "T2W is always on the wrong side of major turns in the markets since inception 2001"
The solitary BEAR is John Jackson III ..................
and he was called by counter-violent as the Class Clown. Now think about this for a moment. If it does turn out that the BEAR gets underway in earnest in the near term, then it would mean that the class clown is right and the entire shabang of T2W is wrong.

My my my oh my, it does not get much easier than this.

NATURE ALWAYS GUARANTEES THE CROWD IS WRONG AT MAJOR TURNS/JUNCTURES!!!!

When the turn happens and the world goes into massive BEAR it will finally prove T2W as the dumbest place on EARTH as the Class Clown becomes Sheriff/Mayor as in video below

Place your bets now ....................
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your stand out guy John Jackson III joins the ftse thread gets drunk / high blows his account then goes away for a few months comes back and does the same thing over and over again.
Your best reference for someone who knows what he's doing blows every account he ever had within weeks.
That just about sums you up @fibo_trader .

The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.

The happiest command they have received from Big Joe? Start HOUSE hunting for the houses owned by AMERICANS :ROFLMAO: Why? Becasue Americans own the biggest houses on huge land with waterfalls and whatnot and gardens galore - an unrealizable dream for these girls from poor families.

5 cents on the dollar in months to a year .................. already Fibo has been called and offered a 50% firesale .................. my counteroffer 15 cents on the dollar and I'm ready to buy. All titles go on the girls' name as Chanote title as for sure Thigh-Land will hammer all foreigners out of the country a the crisis deepens. There will be a revolt.

One thing nobody can do is take a Chanote title away from an owner. This they will never be able to do. fibo has already thought this thru' from years ago in the planning stage for exactly such a scenario for accumulation real estate of epic proportions - not for me, I don't give a fck about ownership - this is for those that did not BAN Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ahem, April 20th.
"The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven. "
You can't lie your way out of this one @fibo_trader you commanded your thots to hold on to dollars when the exchange rate was 33 baht and now it is 31.49 having dropped to 30.8 they must be cursing your idiocy fibby.

Oh by the way I assume you keep in touch with them via the internet so that means you watch girls on the internet and send them money, that makes you a simp fibo. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wave 3 up in new cases to skyrocket any time soon. The spike will shock the WHO.

(Technical Analysis: Wave 1 up in Corona started March 6 & ended April 12. Wave 2 down underway since April 12, huge recovery = drop in cases. This is normal operation in Wave 2, the psychology being that the public including health officials will proclaim the danger has passed and will applaud themselves on handling the virus so well. The the next wave comes and knocks them all out. Normal operation in Waves)

Special announcement:

Spain has broken out and is leading the charge north in Wave 3 of Corona Virus Pandemic.

I therefore believe that at any time now, FRANCE which is on the verge of taking out a sub-wave high will join Spain north in Wave 3.

Then the rest of Europe will follow. This includes the foolish Swedes who thought they could fool BEAR.

Years from now they will say, "we should have paid attention when the United States spiked higher and the others did NOT - because now they will play catch up"

Lord have mercy. The ferocity of BEAR is jut being unleashed in a Wave called El TERRIBBBBBBLE in Espanol

Get Trader333 and Sharky to the underground bunker, NOW.

:):):):):):)

Slam Dunk!!!! United Kingdom just got the first draft of the vapor of the incoming Tidal Wave named Trader333. Boom! The wave has not yet arrived but the first vapors have. In absolute terror at this strong gust of wind, the UK canceled its 14-day quarantine and reinstated it. Spain scares the sh*t out of the UK. 1.8 mil. Brits are now stuck in Limbo-issimo and can't get back or go or have to inform their bosses if they still have a job that they will be late or perhaps never show up at all

ghost towns in high tourist locations in Spain a clear sign that the 3rd wave is in

1595967802576.png

1595967815794.png

Brace, brace, brace for Wave 3 onslaught. I've asked a couple Americans in London to go over to Trader333 and Sharky's houses and pinch them on the toes to wake 'em up. Can't be having these 2 cats drowned in the towering 500 meter wave, now can we? What will people say of Big Joe? Both were so nice to Big Joe, gots to reciprocate with kindness :):):)

For Spain’s economy as a whole, the loss in business just from this year could end up reaching 90 billion euros

1595968303494.png
1595968325702.png

Wave 3 duration on ....................... Noah's Ark has been renamed Fibo's Ark. It will also house the Ark of the Covenant.

For those prepared for Wave 3, life will still have some hurts and sorrows but they will pale in comparison to what the general population will face and feel.

Fibo's gang will look and feel like this from all walks of life all nationalities, all colors and all creeds. A party, a feast, a celebration earned by months and years of preparation in readiness.

Goldman Warns "Real Concerns Are Emerging" About The Dollar As Reserve Currency; Goes "All In" Gold

Clever people selling dollars and buying gold.
@fibo_trader selling Gold and buying dollars. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to Heaven ........... only a few hours drive north of Fibo-town, Chiangmai. This place is called Chiang Rai. Fibo used to think the only place he could be happy is in a saloon. Until he found Thailand.

She kneels before Lord Buddha, I aw the reverence and was stunned. I knelt too and wnt thru' the prayers. Wow! Thrilled beyond belief! :)

1595990061958.png

For my beloved Americans ONLY ............... also welcome are Africans, Asians, Latinos and of course my favorite, Samoans.
Fobo's greeting to Samoans inspires them to instantly hug and embrace Fbo. Now remember this, Samoans are big fellas, often huge and can crush a cat in a split second. With Fibo the message by them is always clear, "anybody messes with you, they mess with us and gots to pay"

A favorite destination for retirement and culture and meditation of the nth order for Americans & Samoans of a very special kind. God has always blessed this type of Americans as they are truly down to earth, supremely respectful of local cultures and are so highly looked out for in this region that the local governments would fail if it were not for Americans.

When Thais are not sure if the person standing in front of them is European or American or Australian, they always ask, "khun Saharat, America, kap?" When the person nods yes, Jesus H Christ the wais pour forth and the reverence and the love and adoration. Unbelievable.

Knocked Big Joe to his knees in emotional thrill that fired from deeeeep within the solar plexus.

Chiang Rai is America Haven, a very special place for Fibo where if I reach out skywards, God will touch my hand.

HEAVEN

Is it any wonder American Men want them as wives?

1595991218300.png

Let me sleep a night in your soul kitchen, baby :)

Fibo is a f***in goner, Man. She said to me, "you're not going to break my wish/dream that you would be here soon?!"

I had said I would try but tall this sh*t with thte Wave 3 Corona is f***in up my scene left and right. Lockdowns coming left and right. Lockdown of the United States means I can't get back home.

What a fckup!

1595991719273.png

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene she'll never break a date
She won't waste time on elementary talk
She's a a 20th century fox

Key thing to remember and note and never forget

Wave 3 is wherein BEAR pours the coal on the power boost and turns on full power mode. The scale is logarithmic or Richter.

It is sooooo huge, so persevering, so relentless, so interminable, so devoid of places to hide, it's downright HELL

Fasten seatbelts and hide and watch till at least Dec 31st. Then will have a decent update.

Big Joe is not foolish to think he can play with a 3rd wave. No Sir, so foolish he is not. Big Joe respects the sheer power in such a wave and honors it.

But at the same time Wave 3 honors Fibo for trying to face it and stand up to it.

The music has already been selected for WAVE 3 several pages back. Look for it.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

see Post #2316

9:44 = Wave 1 of 3rd wave

10:57 = transition into the 3rd of Wave 3, the section of the wave where BEARS pours on the coal and afterburners and spares no power, full throttle = devastation of the ultimate kind

BEAR is reshaping America in ways that nobody anticipated and is finally delivering the blow that Fibo called for - but in a most peculiar way. This new twist is sooooooo staggering, so stunning, that Fibo is in awe of the creativity of BEAR. Like I said many times, its virtually impossible to know the depth of twists and turns in BEAR's arsenal ...................

So without further ado or Adolf or Eikmann .......................

Renters are fleeing the big cities (that Fibo called Sardine packed living = disgusting, hence the escape to Thailand and to rural world)

Rural America goes into a bull market as city renters flee and gobble gobble gobble houses in the suburbs

The Remote Work Boom is absolutely stunning .................. now dig this ................
Fibo has been saying that a TRADER/INVESTOR can live anywhere in the world. Finally, now the remote boom is catching on the idea. They till got far to go to really catch up to the likes of Fibo but its a good start.

Fibo, the driver of Noah's Ark now renamed in modern times as Fibo's Ark that also houses the Ark of the Covenant, can now sit back and enjoy the twists and turns and dribbling like & better by trillion % than Maradona, all over glasses of wine/beer.

God, do I love it so!!!!

BEAR is reshaping America in ways that nobody anticipated and is finally delivering the blow that Fibo called for ..............

the EXODUS from the cities by renters is akin to the exodus during the Great Depression - with a twist. Back then they lost everything but this time the smartened up and just blew the city. That is a big difference in premise

As a result RENTS are crashing and BEAR now delivers yet another staggering twist ................. landlords who are lining up for miles and miles to evict people from apartments are now pausing as they might not get a replacement tenant so their apartments will be sitting idle yet they have to pay ever increasing taxes as cities demand more property taxes to stay afloat

This, baby is what Fibo called an all out DEPRESSION .................... a major CALL of this THREAD

My my my oh my .................... Donald is hitting the jackpot as Fibo called for and suggested ................ and would have gotten 50 million people more but the Brits killed them a while back :):):) What a waste, killing 50 million potential scientists and Phd.s

But now the US has taken the romance with India to a new level. And in the process guarantees leadership in research in Engineering and Computer Science and whatnot.

Good move, Donald!!

BEAR is reshaping America in ways that nobody anticipated and is finally delivering the blow that Fibo called for - but in a most peculiar way. This new twist is sooooooo staggering, so stunning, that Fibo is in awe of the creativity of BEAR. Like I said many times, its virtually impossible to know the depth of twists and turns in BEAR's arsenal ...................

So without further ado or Adolf or Eikmann .......................

Renters are fleeing the big cities (that Fibo called Sardine packed living = disgusting, hence the escape to Thailand and to rural world)

Rural America goes into a bull market as city renters flee and gobble gobble gobble houses in the suburbs

The Remote Work Boom is absolutely stunning .................. now dig this ................
Fibo has been saying that a TRADER/INVESTOR can live anywhere in the world. Finally, now the remote boom is catching on the idea. They till got far to go to really catch up to the likes of Fibo but its a good start.

Fibo, the driver of Noah's Ark now renamed in modern times as Fibo's Ark that also houses the Ark of the Covenant, can now sit back and enjoy the twists and turns and dribbling like & better by trillion % than Maradona, all over glasses of wine/beer.

God, do I love it so!!!!
Are you actually retarded, I think so.

@fibo_trader says "Renters are fleeing the big cities (that Fibo called Sardine packed living = disgusting, hence the escape to Thailand and to rural world)"

Is Bangkok overpopulated?
Thailand's capital is Bangkok. Bangkok had a problem with overpopulation mostly because people are moving from rural areas to the city. ... The overpopulation is really bad for Thailand though. That's because it has caused an increase in traffic, poverty, air pollution, and water pollution.

So the Americans are moving from the city to the rural areas and the Thai people are moving from rural areas to the cities.
Who are the stupid ones - the Thais according to Fibo. Fibo thinks the Thais are disgusting because they live in overcrowded cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.