Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close friends' and associates' wives have taken good care of Fbo over the years. SEE ET, yeah see Elitetrader ................

They tell their husbands when they come home with some new scheme to make big bucks, "have you consulted with fibo?"

If they say NO, the wives tell 'em, then forget about it, you do not have my consent to move forward.

The wives asked me to put the money in to the market - around the time of earlier and during page 1. I said NO. It was too dangerous.

Now I am ready to make them rich beyond their wildest dreams ................ I still told them ...................... Fibo will not accept their money until March 23rd lows are too-ed out and here's the top condition ...................... the money invested by them goes into new accounts opened by the wives ONLY, 100% in their name only. Not in my name. In their name only.

Profit sharing? No thanks. Friends don't don't do this sort of sh*t.

Dinners whch are already in force will continue unabated is my only request as EXCHANGE

The wives all agreed.

They are throbbing with desire for the wealth that s to come their way, what with Corona having put their husbands' jobs near peril and demand for their prodicts dropping off a cliff

yeah baby, they pray every damn nte for Bi Joe to Live and prosper. Why? Becasue if Bg Joe lives, they flourish and prosper.

I reckon so!

1593551636137.png

FREE fibo...to post where he wishes. He's a disruptor ...thats good!

he should have a voice.

ps its obvious this guy is sooo smart & creative...2 magnitudes beyond rest of us posting here :|

FREE FIBO!!!

Somebody called me International Playboy .................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That ain't the half of t. the real deal is what one of the wives told the others in the presence of their husbands at a dinner party when the topic came up ................

All she said was this ...................

For such dangerous environments it takes a warrior of considerable intemperate disposition to pull off the impossible.

Nobody disagreed

I like it.

Do you fellas see the 5 waves down for wave C? Dumbphucks never never ever get the basics and then wonder why BEAR's d**k is in their ass perennially.

1593552161194.png

Somebody called me International Playboy .................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That ain't the half of t. the real deal is what one of the wives told the others in the presence of their husbands at a dinner party when the topic came up ................

All she said was this ...................

For such dangerous environments it takes a warrior of considerable intemperate disposition to pull off the impossible.

Nobody disagreed

I like it.
"All she said was this ...................
For such dangerous environments it takes a warrior of considerable intemperate disposition to pull off the impossible."

That wasn't real life, that was a line was from an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" its time to take your meds again.

Perennial violation at T2W of a prime all important Law

Patience is a virtue in a Bear Market

Every other trading site in the world disagrees with you they have all banned him for a very good reason. He's mental!
He has a lot of money that he made trading, and he's not a young man. Being intelligent he's aware of his mortality.

He's not going to just lay it all out for you, every tom, dick & harryhis decades of knowledge & experience.

He's feeding it to you piecemeal see if your worth it.

thats my take anyway :|

ARE YOU WORTH IT? can YOU connect some dots!!

its a RIDDLE. can you solve the riddle/

Do you fellas see the 5 waves down for wave C? Dumbphucks never never ever get the basics and then wonder why BEAR's d**k is in their ass perennially.
You said wave 2 was complete last week, that means we must be in wave 3 which is a down wave but were going UP.

He has a lot of money that he made trading, and he's not a young man. Being intelligent he's aware of his mortality.
If he has a lot of money why does he spend his days shitposting on a website that wont allow him to make or receive PM's or let him post on any other thread.
If he had lots of money he could pay someone to set up his own website where he was in complete control.

He's just a nutjob!

If he has a lot of money why does he spend his days shitposting on a website that wont allow him to make or receive PM's or let him post on any other thread.
If he had lots of money he could pay someone to set up his own website where he was in complete control.

He's just a nutjob!
because he's done it all,. he has more $$ than he can spend in his advancing yrs. and, he's tired of the BS, and he doesn't have to put up with it anymore. And, he's intelligent and sooo tired of the morons

a LOT of geniuses are eccentric, in fact thats the job description!if your "centric" you aren't a genius

Hey guys .......................... I forgot to mention a key derivative ........................ pay attention now and try to get it done :):)

Everything about Fibo revealed at meet-up in London. All invited. All old timers required to bring proof of trading results. No exceptions

How hard can that be? apparently so hard that its impossible. Imagine the loss of face of the fellas who hid behind fake identities and pretend to trade for real.

A Newbie would cream in his pants to see a live meet up like this in London and within 5 minutes know whose c**k to s**k

Sooooooooooooooooooo easy but nobody wil do it.

Welcome to EARTH.

There is precedent that T2W is a dying breed, an ancient race. Soon other Trendies will come along and kill it all. Shouldn't matter to us none. Nothng matters now, not the money, not the Land, not the woman. Fibo came to see 'em all and tell them at the point of dying what it is he is after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .......................... I forgot to mention a key derivative ........................ pay attention now and try to get it done :):)

Everything about Fibo revealed at meet-up in London. All invited. All old timers required to bring proof of trading results. No exceptions

How hard can that be? apparently so hard that its impossible. Imagine the loss of face of the fellas who hid behind fake identities and pretend to trade for real.

A Newbie would cream in his pants to see a live meet up like this in London and within 5 minutes know whose c**k to s**k

Sooooooooooooooooooo easy but nobody wil do it.

Welcome to EARTH.

There is precedent that T2W is a dying breed, an ancient race. Soon other Trendies will come along and kill it all. Shouldn't matter to us none. Nothng matters now, not the money, not the Land, not the woman. Fibo came to see 'em all and tell them at the point of dying what it is he is after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL you are beautiful man even if no one else can see it; i see it :)

THEY don't see your genius..maybe you are nuts..whose to say..but soo creative...

i am listening :)

Last edited:
good to see you still here FT ......ive been busy on other stuff but still around .....N

Thread Top CALL 2018 Bear market viewed from the perspective of actual destruction on the ground :):)(y)(y)

World Trade Plunges. Here’s Why it’s Even Worse in Reality: China’s Deep-Fake Data Comes to Light
by Wolf Richter • Jun 27, 2020 • 225 Comments
But the downturn in the goods-based sectors started in
2018. US exports are now down 37% from that peak, imports down 25%.
By Wolf Richter for WOLF STREET.

1593617654550.png

1593617690786.png

1593617713629.png

1593617749860.png

Status
Not open for further replies.