Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Not a single cockroach has returned yet to congratulate the op. Not one. Psychology lesson about T2W? You're damn straight!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminder: Not a single cockroach has returned yet to congratulate the op. Not one. Psychology lesson about T2W? You're damn straight!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only you would want to congratulate someone who got it so spectacularly wrong. I have to say batsonar was even more Bearish and insistent than you, but then again he did video himself being asked to go BACK to the 'care home' where he was previously sectioned under the mental health act.
Come to think of it there are a lot of similarities between you two.

Hey guys ...................... profit expectations when trade shown in post #4036 fires .................................

1 million very very fast ..................... then STOP goes under so the move regardless where it goes will have generated market money of 1 million at the very least

Minimum Target for the entire move over a few months = 40 mil. minimum.

When the March 23rd lows get taken out, the entire ranch will be thrown at it with a RANCH STOP just above the Minor Wave within wave 1 of 3. Why place the STOP at Wave 1 of 3? Because if taken out, then it makes my perspective wrong, wrong wrong and this means some other configuration is in play. I get the fck out!

I am licking my chops in expectation of the final humongous payday/month/year/years ..................... then its walk away from Mammon. I'm done. Its just way too much money. Its downright obscene - obscene already.

What next after this big payday? A choice between 10 different locations. See below for just ONE of my choices

If you can afford to throw away $4million on your last attempt to short the markets 15 months ago then why dont you go live there now mr multi millionaire playboy trader.
Oh yes, its because you're trading a demo account like your buddy batsonar!

Jesus christ @fibo_trader your a fucking amateur everyone knows 4th July brings new highs.
Were going UP every day next week so your short call is bollocks.
My post from Sunday!

"Jesus christ @fibo_trader your a fucking amateur everyone knows 4th July brings new highs.
Were going UP every day next week so your short call is bollocks."

@john jackson III can you repost this just so Fibo gets the message. Thanks.

Hey guys ..................... somebody please go in and help these poor, lost souls find their way to McDonald's and plly for a job for cryin out loud :sick:

Jesus H Christ, they are getting slaughtered and for what? Soooooo much stress for sooooo little money. No exceptions! Very small time thinkers. Help them, somebody.
:sick:

Their drug habit is ruining their family - their kids are going apesh*it in anguish .................. see below

1593547903427.png

Hey guys ..................... somebody please go in and help these poor, lost souls find their way to McDonald's and plly for a job for cryin out loud :sick:

Jesus H Christ, they are getting slaughtered and for what? Soooooo much stress for sooooo little money. No exceptions! Very small time thinkers. Help them, somebody.
:sick:

Their drug habit is ruining their family - their kids are going apesh*it in anguish .................. see below

View attachment 282811
Your calling short every day and I'm calling long and the market is going UP!
You're an idiot!

Hey guys ..................... somebody please go in and help these poor, lost souls find their way to McDonald's and apply for a job for cryin out loud :sick:

I spoke about trading like its a Famine. That describes these guys to a T. Nobody ever told 'em that it takes just as much effort to sell a nice fountain pen as it does to sell an airplane - and dig this: the technique is the same, same-o, same-o, same-o

These guys, especially Cheech and Chong, go into a super spread buffet at the Marina City Club but eat only a salad ............... that one could just go out to the backyard on the ground floor and go into the meadow behind and gobble gobble gobble the green grasses.

Such losers, the likes of which Fibo has rarely seen. A Famine amidst Abundance is their CRIME against Nature

Yikes!!

@fibo_trader Never posted a wining trade, probably never even traded real money after he blew up his first account.
Post just one gem of a trade fibo just one before it happens, dont make us wait another 15 months for the next one.

Monday
Dow +400 and the fibo is nowhere to be seen.

1593549710903.png

Silly old bear.

Tuesday
Dow +217 today fibo and your STILL calling short! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey @fibo_trader, little boy, you stick to your own thread and don't pretend you can play with the big boys on the FTSE thread.
You got your big boy pants on?

Hey guys ........... you will kick yourselves in the ass if you miss out on this fastest rate of return EVER

When Vix breaks out above the 1H trendline shown with the white arrow it means LONG Vix, Short SPX

Million dollar move north. One million net profits is my totally rock bottom minimum expectation when the trade fires/ignites/triggers

View attachment 282796

updated Vix 1 H . same trendline ........... look at the way Vix honors the great Fibo with perfect touches of the line. Yeah baby, Vix knows the great fibo's trendline is THERE. (y)(y)(y)(y)

1593549691831.png

Now dig this ............... Vix moved lower. No matter. You stick with her. Persistence. Remember the antediluvian principle of the Universe ............. she cannae say NO to the persistent warrior. But n this case we have not only a persistent warrior but also a smart warrior who will not take the trade until his conditions are met = trendline break, hehehehehehehhe = keeps powder dry until its time to unleash hs stiff c**k. (y)(y)(y)

Therefore hit the breakout at each of the white arrows ................ and make millions and millions before anybody even catches on the move is underway. This, baby is the Fibo way = plug it in at the crack of dawn just after the darkest hour which always registers just before dawn

1593549992260.png

"When Vix breaks out above the 1H trendline shown with the white arrow it means LONG Vix, Short SPX "

Yeah well the vix is going DOWN so you should be BUYING SPX but your to dumb to get that! Wearing big boy pants doesnt make you a big boy. :LOL:

Hey guys .................. get rich rich rich ..................... get your c**ks out now.

updated baby, updated for the fellas who want to get rich, rich, rich ................ beyond your wildest dreams. But I warn you: being poor and thinking small is a friggin disease. Corona? Worse! Why? Because Coron attacks the Respiratory system. This one attacks the balls, the kahunas, the muchissimo pendulatos, the whopper, the grand sword. Without this, one ain't going nowhere fast

Warren Buffet said ........................ "you must be ready and willing and able to take the BIG SWING.

The Big SWING
can take one out of the stupid game of stooges for good with aplomb and mellifluous viscosity.

The Big SWING is what Fibo lives for, dies for. DEATH ain't never scared Fibo. Its Livin that's hard. The Big Swing is the grand equalizer.

Pull your c**ks out now and lay them on the line, wimps. Who among you is without a c**k is excused from participation.

The type of person excused from participation is shown in video below

All the participants of the thread below are included 100%. I'm trying to get them to change their vaginal ways

Here it is again .................... the very likely key to the Big Swing

hit all 4 arrows with progressively higher entries (Long here, but Short on SPX or stocks, pick your own instruments)

This is just a 1H chart. Why is that important? Becasue you load up your entries near near near near to the BASE for foundational strength and power

In almost no time on the breakout you will be on market money with 1 miollion dollars bagged already - bagged by the STOP.

Then its f****in party time from there on out. YOu cannae lose. That one million during corona virus unemploymetn and DEFLATIONARY environment = 20 million n real terms

But here we are talking 40 million ++

See next for what was posted at ET.

1593550884651.png

Hey guys .................. get rich rich rich ..................... get your c**ks out now.
...All the participants of the thread below are included 100%. I'm trying to get them to change their vaginal ways

"All the participants of the thread below are included 100%. I'm trying to get them to change their vaginal ways"
Yeah well you cant get anyone to change their ways because your not allowed to post on that thread its for real traders only. Your a demo trader so you get a demo thread all to yourself. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.