Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what Sharky's thinking ......................... that goddamn Fibo is 61.8% -ing like a rash all over T2W!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like so, in gold in current live action? 61.8% halts and arrests the decline and sends it into retreat mode, small maybe thus far, but the momentum down was so YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE that one has to say that 61.8% has brass balls that terrified PRICE!

1624128031033.png

Poor Sharky, there are countless examples, but this one here on the currency that Brits hate with a passion, namely the US dollar .......... is yet another example of the Fibo rash 61.8% all over the site T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you see, Sharky, how the golden ratio, 61.8% halted the mighty US Dollar recently? (Monthly chart)

1624129964698.png

Sharky-San ...................... now behold this, also on the US Dollar monthly. In this example, yes of course as always Fibo would be expecting a full halt at 61.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a given! But there are times when the 50% level halts the charge and reverses it!!! Knowing this, one can be prepared! If Prices gets past the 50%, then the odds are staggeringly high that the golden ratio will spin Price on a dime!

Can you dig it, Sharky? :):):)

1624130307851.png

Sharky-San

Dow Jones: pray tell, when the corona virus crash began, how the f**k did fibo know well in advance that the halt would occur where it id and called it accordingly? see chart!!! why of course at 61.8% the golden ratio or 50%!!!!!! Both worked, one on a closing basis the other on the spike!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you dig it, sharks?

1624130705993.png

Now, Sharky-San watch this feat of par excellence not to be found nowhere, not even in the remote corners of the Galactic Confederation .....

keeping the same grid on the Dow Jones but using the extension properties of Waves, where could the wave extend to after the corona virus episode had bottomed on March 23rd, 2020 and the new upwave began rising? Where could this wave go to?

Obviously 50% or 61.8% as usual, right? But when it blew past with just a stop there, one had to figure that it would go past 100% = a full wave retracement and more!!!!! Took me a while to catch on to this nuance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when I did, I plugged in the ultimate nuance!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the nearest reasonable multiple in the aerodynamic wing structure after 100%? Why of course it is 123.6%, a Fibo sequence! so I plugged that into the equation and voila!!!!! We got Dow JOnes current reversal poijnt as of Friday this week!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is not approximate, it is f****in perfect!!!! A poy-fect hit!!!!!!

See for thyself, Sharky-San :):):):)

1624131172939.png

For Sharky-San ...................... you'll never be the MAN by being such a nice guy. You don't have to answer to such incompetent people as you have here! YOU owe them nothing!! Not a goddamned thing!

T2W is beset with incompetents like Tomorton and gang who have ruined the site. Tomorton has a broker who let's him adjust the prices on his trades after the move is complete!!!! We in America do NOT have such brokers!

Send these deadbeats to Iraq, Sharky-San and build from scratch!!! Your original idea of TRADE2WIN is a downright masterpiece and deserves to be respected to the utmost by bringing like-minded individuals/professionals. The current crop of deadbeats here (all Brits) ain't going to cut the mustard as ought to be clearly obvious now after 20 years of observation!!!

Sharky-San, you're in your 21st year now as T2W pilot/driver. Don't waste this golden opportunity as it means you are in the 21st year .................. a year of sybaritic magic. don't waste it!

21 ................. is a Fibo number of stellar import and magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste it, sharky-San!!!!!!

All the best! Love you, brother! big Joe :)

Corona Virus sobering stats ............................................ Fibo's BEAR, even with just Wave 1, is no slouch!

Total # of American deaths for .... WW1 + WW2 + Vietnam War + Korean War = 616,000

Total # American deaths for .... Corona Virus in 18 months thus far = 600,000

For new_trader ............................................

Ali is the only one who rode an epic BEAR market of 2 degrees of TREND and cott the bottom like the champ he is ................. but ultimately at what cost? A Pyrrhic Victory!!!!

T2W's Herd behavior explained in easy to follow examples - but make no mistake, the underlying stuff is quite complex.

some theory first: there is warmth and cuddly-dudly to be had when within a Herd, but try to leave and they turn against you and attack you and slotter you! But leave you must if you are to have any individuality in your life at all

T2W member, NVP said it best with this approximate conceptualized rendition, "at T2W they will not let in any newcomer original thinker, will hem and haw, it takes them time, but eventually they might let you in"

best example of Herd behavior in financial markets is of course new_trader. It has totally escaped new_trader that he is part and parcel of the Robin Hood traders, the blind chargers who get swept away by rising prices, get so giddy and excited that they throw all caution to the wind. They all have one thing in common that kills them time and gain: they take an extant trend and extrapolate it to infinity. Then they throw all t heir money at it. When the turn comes they are cott unawares and all perish. Has been going on since antediluvian aka biblical times.

New_trader walks into the doctor's office .............................

T2W's old timer Herd members who have been here since year 2000 shown here in one shot why/how they have brought T2W to her knees and made this place so utterly butterly deliciously B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've thought about attending the T2W annual gathering ............ would love to but ................ the biggest hurdle is ............

in the midst of Timsk, Trendie, Tomorton and co., I might just pass out and fall into a deep sleep from boredom. This is dangerous given that even God would not turn his back on the Brits as stated by British MP Shashi Tharoor at Oxford :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

new_trader in action ................. how she operates ................ and why she is doomed to fail - always fail!!! see video

For new_trader ................................ hey guys, pay-shunce, let's see if this sinks into new_trader's psyche and saves her ass in the future? No guaranties with such stubborn babes! :):)

Girly, I noticed you mention cup and saucer and cup and handle patterns a lot. I like that! That's very good! Do NOT discard this winning ticket!

But I would love to hear why you ignored the Cup with handle formation at the all time top in gold in year 2011? The rounding top was a dead giveaway on weekly. Was it because the top was higher than the handle? No bigee, an Enema jug is a valid pattern. Not only that, have a look at the boon from GOD in the red trendline with 6 contact points ................... the mes-sage from such a high contact point number trendline is loud and clear ............

W H E N / IF T H I S B R E A K S G E T THE F**** O U T because a BEAR market is next

Reminder:
when you just got started trading back in year 1994, this was your story to a T. The Man from the magazine who said you were on your way was a Man no doubt, but not the right Man! The right Man is right here, right now, 25 years later and if it wasn't for Trader333 this Man would spank your bottom till you got the concepts!!!!

1624242890418.png

Hey guys .............. I'm skunker than a drunk so please ignore me to the nth - something you should be doing anyway, ALWAYS, this is the Internet, a sewer!!! No Social secutury number required, no Driver license verification and defo no past trading records.

Therefore sh*tcan every goddamn thing that anyone says. All fake traders, especially Big Joe!!!!!!!!!!! but anyone with half a brain gots to admit that Big Joe is the best-est of the best FAKE TRADERs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers to all fake trader, one big happy family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At ET, the prime bossman sponsor named "bone" tried to take advantage of thefact that I was drunk and announced it openely - he told his subscribers, "see, I told you Fibo is a bum, why would you ask me about a drunk!?" Didn't help his subscribers one bit!!! They kept bombarding me with messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so drunk I could lose 80k with just one click!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I'm having a blast!!!!

Do NOT follow big Joe! He is a reprobate of the worst kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know what Sharky's thinking ......................... that goddamn Fibo is 61.8% -ing like a rash all over T2W!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like so, in gold in current live action? 61.8% halts and arrests the decline and sends it into retreat mode, small maybe thus far, but the momentum down was so YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE that one has to say that 61.8% has brass balls that terrified PRICE!

View attachment 301914

Poor Sharky, there are countless examples, but this one here on the currency that Brits hate with a passion, namely the US dollar .......... is yet another example of the Fibo rash 61.8% all over the site T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you see, Sharky, how the golden ratio, 61.8% halted the mighty US Dollar recently? (Monthly chart)

View attachment 301915

Sharky-San ...................... now behold this, also on the US Dollar monthly. In this example, yes of course as always Fibo would be expecting a full halt at 61.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a given! But there are times when the 50% level halts the charge and reverses it!!! Knowing this, one can be prepared! If Prices gets past the 50%, then the odds are staggeringly high that the golden ratio will spin Price on a dime!

Can you dig it, Sharky? :):):)

View attachment 301916

Sharky-San

Dow Jones: pray tell, when the corona virus crash began, how the f**k did fibo know well in advance that the halt would occur where it id and called it accordingly? see chart!!! why of course at 61.8% the golden ratio or 50%!!!!!! Both worked, one on a closing basis the other on the spike!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you dig it, sharks?

View attachment 301917

Now, Sharky-San watch this feat of par excellence not to be found nowhere, not even in the remote corners of the Galactic Confederation .....

keeping the same grid on the Dow Jones but using the extension properties of Waves, where could the wave extend to after the corona virus episode had bottomed on March 23rd, 2020 and the new upwave began rising? Where could this wave go to?

Obviously 50% or 61.8% as usual, right? But when it blew past with just a stop there, one had to figure that it would go past 100% = a full wave retracement and more!!!!! Took me a while to catch on to this nuance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when I did, I plugged in the ultimate nuance!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the nearest reasonable multiple in the aerodynamic wing structure after 100%? Why of course it is 123.6%, a Fibo sequence! so I plugged that into the equation and voila!!!!! We got Dow JOnes current reversal poijnt as of Friday this week!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is not approximate, it is f****in perfect!!!! A poy-fect hit!!!!!!

See for thyself, Sharky-San :):):):)

View attachment 301918

For Sharky - San, already posted chart for new_trader on Gold and fibo's stunning 61.8% level providing a massive halt on the decline and crash in Gold.

Hehehehe, oh my oh my oh my, can you dig it, she's still providing THE HALT. Hehehe and the trade is so obvious - break support and its a screaming high profit SHORT!!!! This type of short will set new_trader's bum on firenze!!! :)

updated Gold 1H chart for Monday June 21/2021

No change same chart

1624295388940.png

Attachments

• 1624295356262.png
    1624295356262.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 56
Jesus H Christ, fibo has more fun in Cuban backyard barbecue beer shack than at the boring bo0ring borin infinitely boring Waldorf Astoria

Diana Fuentes at 1:29 ...................... take me to Heaven, baby :)

Bitcoin: same chart, no change at all but Bitty keeps dancing to Fibo's tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See for yourselves!!!

Its f***in unbelievable!

Break that support and Bitty goes to 261.8% most likely at 15k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1624296350844.png

Bitcoin: same chart, no change at all but Bitty keeps dancing to Fibo's tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See for yourselves!!!

Its f***in unbelievable!

Break that support and Bitty goes to 261.8% most likely at 15k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 302015
Bitcoin:

Of course one has to notice the massive divergence right now so expect 161.8% magic level to likely high odds kick in and send Bitty rallying toward 200-day ema and/or 42k

1624296534633.png

Nasdaq SHORT of the Galactic Confederation upcoming soon

See my 61.8% olive horizontal line support for Nasdaq.

When the b*tch breaks that its a short o 93% gain on the short side! don't miss it!

Doble pattern ending diagonal is waaaay too much for Nasdaq to countenance!

RSI suggesting that Peter from New Zealand already has a finger in her bum!!! Peter did this once with a couple from London, friends of mine. She whacked him so hard and so tight that Perter had a broken jaw!!!! Bums are now off base for this reprobate! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Had I been around in 2008 I would have saved new_trader during the dollar rally that buggered Gold ................

Like I said already, "defeat BEAR with vaccines in Wave 1?" Sooooooooooooo unlikely! Too wishful thinking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.