Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
A voluptuous, mellifluous, blast from Fibo's past .............................

TRADING is KING of KINGs but WATER was no slouch!!!

WATER and AIR = free gifts of God.
God sent Fibo into the Water world in his pre-trading days.

Providing clean, purified water to PEOPLE has not only earned me loads of dough, but also earned massive credits with GOD.

How much do Americans love to have pure water? How much do they jump on Big Joe the moment he shows up at their house to set an appointment to SELL PURE H2O? Standard response is, "Help us, Joe"

Earnings = $3k/hour ...................... worked only a few hours per week then l****ed p***y the rest of the week

What a life!!!

See how much Americans protest the crappy WATER ............. that was then but still ongoing big time as things have gotten worse

A voluptuous, mellifluous, blast from Fibo's past ............................. :):):):)

The most powerful things in life are frre gifts from God and they always have serendipity in them as a factor - such serendipitous factors always came my way by sheer accident and poetry every once in a while .................. like this video below from CNN ...................... At the tail end of my presentation I would drop the closing question and if I got any static at all, I would pull out the video and play it and then miraculously, BOOM! the deal would go down.

This one video from CNN made me a friggin fortune ............................. and still could but I am a Trader now ............... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!! :)

Politically correct bs .................................... fck 'em. Brian Williams made me loads of dough by putting out the video outlining the heavy water contamination at American Army Base Camp Lejeune

No military customer could say NO to Big Joe after seeing that video.

Brian Williams (y)

Brian Williams gets the nod from Fibo for this magnfico piece of work that made Big Joe super loads of moolah all over the place in closing WATER deals left and right. There was one stretch of closes where I never got a NO for over 1 year straight, which is equal to a closing average of 100%

God will never turn his back on Fibo for the service rendered in WATER to people .....................

Americans love Injuns .................................. they be a gift from God. Wish America could have save the 50 million Injuns shot and decimated by the Brits during the Colonial Era

The real Erin Brockovich, the environmental activist validates Fibo 100% on TV after becoming famous for helping millions of people get clean water and get paid damages by the city/state for polluted water supply

See 2:20 when she says Ion-Exchange Resins

Ion-Exchange Resins systems is what Fibo always sold exclusively. In addition, Reverse Osmosis and then R/O Alkaline Systems. My system takes care of the entire house - a full house system totally secure from any water contamination. Even Covid-19 would not be able to get in the thru' the resins. There was no Covid back then, but there is now and I would use this as a selling/closing tool to the max, if still in the game

This alone can stand as the main reason God won't let BEAR cripple me in Trading due to goodwill points earned by Fibo towards Heaven. How many lives have I saved in the United States? And in the beginning I did not even know the entire scope of the RESCUE as it was just a money making venture I was good at. This be my EDGE in Life.

Its now clear to me: a product that really helps people stay healthy in either one of the 2 FREE gifts from God, namely Water and Air ................. and God sends out the electronic protection band around fellas such as Fibo. I'm not the only one. All my associates received this gift from God.

When the News in Flint, Michigan broke, we knew God gave us this profession.

T2W historic day .................... I have never seen this at T2W before .............

never ever has been a dissension among the 30 core T2W members, i.e. always total unison and total agreement and therefore nobody to take the other side of the trade. As I stated already many times, Nature abhors such freakish behaviour as its totally unnatural. Its peculiar to both Brits and Muslims. Imagine what would happen in the stock markets if there never was anyone to take the other side of a trade? It would become T2W

But I am happy to note that this catastrophic stupidity has now been broken, boom, whoom, gone. See below :):):):):):)

Post #2,641 on Page 177 ..... counter-violent finally takes the other side of the trade and tears Pat494 a new one.

Like I said, this has never happened before and therefore deserves a celebration.

1607114977021.png
1607115035709.png
1607115132110.png

T2W historic day .................... I have never seen this at T2W before .............

never ever has been a dissension among the 30 core T2W members, i.e. always total unison and total agreement and therefore nobody to take the other side of the trade. As I stated already many times, Nature abhors such freakish behaviour as its totally unnatural. Its peculiar to both Brits and Muslims. Imagine what would happen in the stock markets if there never was anyone to take the other side of a trade? It would become T2W

But I am happy to note that this catastrophic stupidity has now been broken, boom, whoom, gone. See below :):):):):):)

Post #2,641 on Page 177 ..... counter-violent finally takes the other side of the trade and tears Pat494 a new one.

Like I said, this has never happened before and therefore deserves a celebration.

View attachment 292311 View attachment 292312View attachment 292313

See quote first ...................... then look at the thread again .....

observe it over the next few days/weeks to see the consequences of a fella taking the other side of the trade in Britland. If the fella taking the other side of the trade is an American he would be torn a new one, but in this case its a Brit. In such cases they tread carefully.

Enjoy! Only Fibo knows these things about Brits, having observed them for a full year + now.

F***in hilarious sh*t hanging out with Brits here, a 100% provincial thinking group of nice guys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's called BEAR is kickin ass ............... one of the key BEAR goals is to create mass REPROBATE-ness. Its early yet, as we have only finished wave 1 down. When Wave 3 begins, REPROBATE-ness will explode

A cabin in the high mountains, supplies, fully armed for hunting and self-preservation, away from the people and crowds is the best way to defeat BEAR in this endeavor.

Loneliness? Fibo is immune to this. T2W has given Fibo excellent practise at Lonesome self livin :):)

1607116646555.png

Fibo's called BEAR is kickin ass ............... one of the key BEAR goals is to create mass REPROBATE-ness. Its early yet, as we have only finished wave 1 down. When Wave 3 begins, REPROBATE-ness will explode

A cabin in the high mountains, supplies, fully armed for hunting and self-preservation, away from the people and crowds is the best way to defeat BEAR in this endeavor.

Loneliness? Fibo is immune to this. T2W has given Fibo excellent practise at Lonesome self livin :):)

View attachment 292318

Remindante: Dow Jones 1H that will get Fibo million(s) dollar short-issimo. The 3rd fanline break is the key

Tight stops recommended during the first assault on 1H until lower lows and lower highs are generated. Then and only then switch to daily and fck off to the beach for 2 years

1607116991349.png

The business of America is BUSINESS

But even in Business there is play ..................... an American vs Englishman

observe the scale of easygoing to uptightness ................... then you can understand Fibo's problem at T2W :):)

Enjoy, amigos, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy as much as you can before Wave 3 arrives. Invite more Americans to this site, more, more more and let their lightness and untightness rub off on you boring sons of b*tches, please. Do it for Fibo before I die. :)

American vs Englishman .................... 20:39 to 22:50

Want to see a shocker? The scientists don't know financial markets like we guys do, they don't know financial charts. But we don't have to be Scientists because the chart is senior to the negative aspect of Science as its called BEAR MARKET

China Covid-19 topped Feb 11. The very next day the Dow Jones collapsed into the the biggest crash EVER in 75 million years. i.e. Dow JOnes started crashing just one day later. Irrelevant Coincidence? Ain't no such thing

But wait, it gets better. China Covid-19 downwave dropped into the low around the exact same time as Dow Jones bottomed, March 23rd. Bloody Hell! This is huge. Then the Dow rallied while the United States crashed into a pandemic that is now in a bull run. But since March 23rd, CHINA Covid-19 stayed flatline at zero and still is.

Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and a few other countries are also in flatlining mode at or near zero.

My point? If these flatlining countries go into Wave 3 up but China continues to flatline, we gots ourselves a serious problem of epic proportions. But will Donald still be there? Joe will not be able to handle stuff of this magnitude, he might not even be able to smell the vapor. But I do know that Steve Bannon would smell it right away. Both he and Donald are action Men.

Throw this into the equation ........................ Taiwan is spiking like a yoyo then charging back to the zero line. I have seen such a pattern on a couple currency charts but on the monthly time frame. The message is loud and clear - a Wave 3 of epic proportion will get underway next. When? I don't know

Keep eye on my buddy, Steve Bannon. There's nobody stateside more awake about the Chinks than HE. Donald knows, but Steve knows more, way more.

As long as Steve remains OK, we have a chance at this crucial time against the Chinks. Once they overtake us, we're done for.

Long live, Steve!

I taught every single dumbphuck here their own Colonial History that they knew zip about and had not even taken it out of the political correctness that the UK shoved up their ass - but here they pretend to be big shots, gassing and gassing .............
imagine, not even knowing your own History that enable you to own 25% of the world's land mass not to mention killing 200 million people

Learn about China now, dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.