Status
Not open for further replies.
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg
depoo.jpg

Hey guys ..................... check this out! :););)

Dearest Postie,

why did you quit hammering me on that losing trade of 35k a few weeks? You used that trade for weeks but then you stopped mentioning it. Then you come out weeks later and say I've never had a trade!!!!!! :) Are you just plain daft, lacking something? Go on back to my losing 35K trade and try to reinvigorate the losing sentiment. It was your EDGE, why did you abandon it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then go to oPage 1 of this thread and see the unrealized loss of 660K. You don't have to tell T2W that the entire shabang became profitable on page 10 I believe when I closed it all out.

Come on boy, what kind of a kindrgarten fight is this if I have to help you defeat me? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's burden: surrounded by low IQ fellas makes livin hard but dyin easy

Medication nonpareil for Postie: take a cab downtown London and meet me and NVP at Trader333/Sharky for a trading showdown. Bring Johnny too. Hurry! Hurry before Corona lockdowns get reinstated.

In the meantime, do some f***in thing about T2W. Its dying fast, boy! Save it, you said its your HOME! What kind of loser let's his HOME perish, verschwenden without a fight or effort to save it.

Take the course offered by NVP and save yourself now. YOu've been moping around with a limp d**k for 20 years at T2W and still playing for 20 pips premature ejaculation trades. Duffer! Wake the fck up!

This is how I feel about visiting London after such a long time when my last girlfriend was English, loved everyminture of it

Here's to the US recovery and the end of Bear.
S&P hits all time high negating any bear market shite peddled on this thread!

Tell him Winston!

Vshape.jpg

March 12, 2019
SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil
6 tranches remaining to place short as soon as the nice uptrendline from Christmas Eve Daily breaks
Then the rest of the farm will be thrown at it when 200-day breaks. This time do not expect the 200 will be retested once broken.
All of the above is my own capital. No friends (client’s) money being thrown in yet even though they are begging me to place it. My reply is firm. “only when December lows for Dow/S&P/Nas/Trans are taken out”. 42 mil dollars to be placed then. This 42 m is just chump change for these international warriors - they are preparing more ammo to throw my way
Last count is that 96% investors are headed north. I love these odds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 6, 2019
"fibo_trader, post: 3097536"
Expecting a major BEAR market ............................
SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019
Multiple short entries thereafter

2,000 more shares added short last week 293.42

All positions still open

Big losses ongoing.

Haven't changed a thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"fibo_trader, post: 3097793
Nobody is likely interested in how I got myself into such deep losses but hopefully I'll learn something from my mistiming folly/stupidity

My assessment all along was that BEAR began Jan 26, 2018. That's 2018. Despite the marginal higher high in Octber 2018. So, when the crash hit into the Christmas 2018 lows with such power that BEAR markets were being declared left & right, I not only knew that it was THE epic BEAR since the 1700s, at least one degree of trend greater than Great Depression of 1929, but that the subsequent rally was a Bear Rally for SURE because no BEAR could be such a wimp as to maim and then revert to BULL so rapidly.

This is what got me into deep trouble that caused mistiming. And it gets worse. I sure as heck saw the clear perfect hit at Fib 161.8% on Christmas lows. That should have alerted me to be EXTRA cautious about future Short re-entries. Rest is history. Mistiming. Terrible, terrible. And the worst part is I consider myself to be a market timer. A solid kick in the butt is what I got.

😀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a waste of 17 months Fibo! But then if your job is to wait for people to call you saying "My computer is locked call this number to unlock" then I suppose it's a diversion.
Tell me again what your trading course in India covers.

Saddle up, boys and hammer that corresponding EurUsd short like a motherf***** by using a chokehold and floor as leverage as you thrust and thrust into the cushions of pleasure. Chart posted previously days ago. See below. It goes together with the USD INdex. I work them both together for nuances but all trades are on the Euro. WAIT FOR BREAKDOWN ON 1H or 4H before entry. Try not to be like Postie and the fellas in the Scalping the FTSE futures thread as they are all premature ejaculators and come 10 times or more per day, even their wives would leave them in a heartbeat if Fibo visited them at home. No woman wants to be imprisoned by a premature ejaculator.

Therefore try to stay with the Short Euro even if you have limited funds just let the position run run run run for months months months perhaps 2 years. I will announce when Wave 3 is over. Then we take short profits and rest and go on holiday for wave 4 up. Then we trade and only trade all the way down for Wave 5. Then we give up trading altogether and go LONG as investors for the next 70 years.

ANYBODY AT T2W can pull this off? Not even by a trillion miles. Just the trying puts me head and shoulders above these sissies, bs artists, scammers like counter-violent and Postie who is losing so much the Scalping thread I figure he is at $15/hr day job worth equivalency.

So remember this!!! If I get this right, all the cows here are mine. My harem. And I will not be using a condom.

View attachment 286031

Saddle up boys, reminder. The pace will be blistering to the short side on EurUsd, QQQ, and on Long side of DXY & VIX

T2W ............................. 3 members (2 newbies) = only 1 member but 2 prey = plenty of food for the scarce hunters.

In the Wild when there is a scarcity of hunters it is a godsend situation as there will never ever be any food shortages. In the human world years ago i found one such place where there was no competition. Went to town but eventually the other hunters found out and showed up but there was still plenty.

T2W ship is sinking fast, fast, fast ......................... its a very bad sign when technicians ignore DATA :):)

Reminder: moderator Lightning McQueen aka Rambo McQueen is gone, gone, gone. Will he return? Don't know but its a bad sign if he does not. Why? The only honest trader at T2W tells you up front on his bio he can't trade to save his Life. He and only he may go in Peace. Fibo's kind of beer drinking buddy. English/American will not bother this cat at all. RARE!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W ................................ page views of Fibo's stuff went up by a thousand in one day = 12 times more than the rest of the site combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool:(y);)

Everything going according to the Book of Waves aka The Bible of Waves' personalities. In Wave rally (march 23rd to August 18 ongoing) the T2W crowd aka HERD aka Wildebeest Herd gets more and more and more enthusiastic and emboldened and more pronounced taht the danger of the crash has passed and that we are n recovery agan rising to new Bull market for the next few years.

As they get more and more emboldened, their FEAR level drops rapidly deep into the Complacency zone.

This has been their behavior for eons since antediluvian times

Then they get cott as usual on the wrong side and DIE.

The DX breakout on Daily coming soon will be that precise moment when Proctology goes into a bull run of epic proportons and Chevy Chase yells, "Moon River"

Hey guys .......................... remember Fibo's warning?

The description below pertains to the GREAT DEPRESSION crash of 1929 and the subsequent recover wave thereafter. Ditto for the CRASH of 2008 first wave down and the recovery wave up thereafter. In both cass the PUBIC was sure the danger had passed and had started partying. Then came the 3rd wave. The rest is History!!!!!

Such things cannot be tott at T2W. How can you tell? All you have to do is look at T2W members who have been here for 20 years, go back to their earlies posts and read ahead by 5 year increments in the search engine and you will see that they have retrogressed. Imagine that! 20 years and they've actually gone backwards in trading.

Best examples are counter-violent and Postman ;) ;) ;)

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Dollar Index = the persistent Sterling 2-moon junction grinder that will cause moans and groans that will make most orgasms sound mild in comparison - upon penetration = breakout

1597801989980.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂🙃🙃😂😂😂😂🧐😅😅😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only Fibo can take a T2W member from outright Hate to laffter and then TEARS OF JOY to Grinning face with sweat to upside down face with joy!!! :):):):)

Fibo takes them down to levels of emotion soooo deep in their psyche that ain't never been tapped yet - until they came across Fibo :)

Hey guys ............................ 4 newbies online :)

The creme de la creme moment is fast approaching. The moment when Wave 3 comes in and begins the next leg down of the BEAR. That's when T2W readers, CNBC (down the road) and ET will proclaim, "My God, Fibo f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once. He beat the entire T2W gang single-handedly!"

Reminder and encouragement: Put up a fight guys. Don't let your HOME just go under without even a fight! Bring Tomorton and rest of the gang in. You've gotta bring Timsk in. :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.