Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys .................. take the time to read this thread ................. elite trader exposed easily and clearly for gangbanging member, one of their own, and then ............ the bull market takes @fibo_trader by surprise .
One year and 3 months later after the biggest bull run in history fibo is touting his I saw the bear market coming 70 years ago cr@p.
F***ed so badly by everyone he may never sit down again.

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------
the laffter will be stupendous

Bear Market almost ready to resume. ..... | Elite Trader
SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil 6 tranches remaining to place short as soon as the nice uptrendline from...

Go to last page (56) and observe the following Trader333's dry b*tches ............. after the Dow JOnes had its worst crash in the History of the Planet and these b*tches didn't have a clue that something serious was amiss.

Trendie
Dowser
Master of Coin
Inquisitor

Goddamn, its a very special day to see batonsar f**k so many b*tches who most likely even after the March 23rd lows are taken out, will still not think something is amiss

fibo_trader
  • "March 12 2019 SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil
    6 tranches remaining to place short as soon as the nice uptrendline from Christmas Eve Daily breaks
    Then the rest of the farm will be thrown at it when 200-day breaks. This time do not expect the 200 will be retested once broken.
    All of the above is my own capital. No friends (client’s) money being thrown in yet even though they are begging me to place it. My reply is firm. “only when December lows for Dow/S&P/Nas/Trans are taken out”. 42 mil dollars to be placed then. This 42 m is just chump change for these international warriors - they are preparing more ammo to throw my way
    Last count is that 96% investors are headed north. I love these odds."
    One year and 3 months later after the biggest bull run in history fibo is touting his I saw the bear market coming 70 years ago cr@p.

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------ the laffter will be stupendous

Clubber Lang knew he was a fool.
  • Can you please start a journal?

As Option Attack posted earlier, ET hasn’t seen nonsense like this since MS used to pollute the pages!

The anticipation is growing.
    This has Train Wreck written all over it.

Pass the popcorn
    :)

Overnight knew he was a fool
  • "Oh, I see your angle...

You don’t get it I think?

"This Bear Market is the greatest of all time even eclipsing that of 1700s, 1929, 1966-73 and 2008. It’s THE Bear Market that is an Empire Buster that will kick out the U.K./USA from the driver seat and usher in the replacement Empire. I want to be a part of this turn in calling it, trading it and posting my results for all to see. If right it’s a big accomplishment. If wrong I’ll be out millions. Worth it big time to me.
    ..."

There is a flaw in your premise, that being that the USD/EUR/Pound will just disappear...

If that actually happened, then money will become totally worthless, so your bear market calls, while correct, will also mean your value in the market drops to zero.

Because if the USD/EUR/Pound sterling all go away, what is left? What are you trading in? Vietnamese dong? "

hey guys ............................. batonsar's thread has 27 readers right now. All because Fibo stepped in to help a fellow contrarian. That number will skyrocket! And if he has a YOUTube channel that earns money, that will skyrocket too. Soon he will give the core 30 c***s at T2W a job. Why? See below

He's earned it in spades. Regardless the methodology, he felt, saw, had a gut feeling that a Top was impending. That was April 2019.

Take a guess how good it is for a fella to call the TOP even if off by 9 months in a Top that is the Top for 75 million years!!!!

Can you dig it?

T2W is a friggin disgrace to bugger their own like this. Shameful!!!!

Burn this sh*thouse down Sharky and rebuild from scratch.

Fibo trader says the drop will come Friday or Monday or Tuesday that was March 2019

Cant post at FT any more so he tries it here one year later. LMFAO!

fibo_trader
"For Sentiment assessment this ET professor’s comments are soooo in the 100% bullish camp as to be just barely shy of actually physically attacking me because I have the audacity to blaspheme against the 10 year well entrenched bull market

“This has Train Wreck written all over it”

“Pass the popcorn”

I’ll bring the beer

Train wreck gets underway oh my as early as Friday or Monday/Tue?
"

Forgive him father he has no clue what he's doing.

Hey guys .................. take the time to read this thread ................. elite trader exposed easily and clearly for gangbanging member, one of their own, and then ............ the bull market takes @fibo_trader by surprise .
One year and 3 months later after the biggest bull run in history fibo is touting his I saw the bear market coming 10 years ago cr@p.

Fibo adds an imaginary half million to his short 15 months ago. All gone now new demo account needed.

"fibo_trader

jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel 2 multi nics created to boost his ego.

Fibo trader wants others to post a trade - even in hindsight.

fibo_trader
  • themickey said:
    The trainwreck is YOU.
    Duh!

Post a trade so misery gets company. The bar is low. Even a trade done in hindsight will be accepted.

But @fibo_trader wont post a trade himself not even on his demo account!

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------ the laffter will be stupendous

List of cockroaches f***ed by batsonar, an Englishman. Imagine what an American would do!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman 200 posts of attack non-stop on op, batsonar f***ed him badly and if the lows get taken out, batsonar might never remove his c*** out of postie's ass.

NVP ........... big #s posts (you're a disgrace, clown)
tomorton #636 (dumbphuck to the nth, got buggered too)
Trader333 #13, #183 #186 #201
Dowser
Signalcalc
trendie
cantagril
(wherever there's a gangbang, this dry c**t i always present, cheering on the rape)
counter-violent #648 on Feb 18
4xis2ez
barjon
#144++

Inquisitor #165
malaguti
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey .......... f***ed so hard by batsonar that name is changed now to Leakey_Rufus.

Fibo just can't stop laffffing. I've fallen and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! The way batsonar buggered tomorton is quite impressive. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See quote for list of cockroaches first, then see this telling observation ...................... ;):);)

Go to last page (56) and observe the following Trader333's dry b*tches ............. after the Dow JOnes had its worst crash in the History of the Planet and these b*tches didn't have a clue that something serious was amiss.

Trendie
Dowser
Master of Coin
Inquisitor
Rufus_Leakey
postman
tomorton

last post was April 17th. Today is June 26. Not a word from the attackers as they are all dropping sausages left and right.

see last post for what Tomorton said. Then see the creme de la creme for what postman said .
@batsonar, You are a liar and a fraud and not to be trusted.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The guy (batsonar) called the greatest Top and he is not to be trusted???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'

thread will be sent to George Soros, Baron (ET) and to CNBC. ------------
the laffter will be stupendous

Bear Market almost ready to resume. ..... | Elite Trader
"SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil 6 tranches remaining to place short as soon as the nice uptrendline from..."
www.elitetrader.com

List of cockroaches f***ed by batsonar, an Englishman. Imagine what an American would do!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman 200 posts of attack non-stop on op, batsonar f***ed him badly and if the lows get taken out, batsonar might never remove his c*** out of postie's ass.

NVP ........... big #s posts (you're a disgrace, clown)
tomorton #636 (dumbphuck to the nth, got buggered too)
Trader333 #13, #183 #186 #201
Dowser
Signalcalc
trendie
cantagril
(wherever there's a gangbang, this dry c**t i always present, cheering on the rape)
counter-violent #648 on Feb 18
4xis2ez
barjon
#144++

Inquisitor #165
malaguti
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey .......... f***ed so hard by batsonar that name is changed now to Leakey_Rufus.

Fibo just can't stop laffffing. I've fallen and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! The way batsonar buggered tomorton is quite impressive. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See list of cockroaches first, then see this .............................

in the batsonar thread notice the date of last post on page 56.

Why are the cockroaches not coming back to post? Here's why. They have no honor and cannot say SORRY .......... sorry that batonsar beat them and that they were wrong ...................... same as the British Empire that cannot even say sorry for killing 50 million.

When they wake up in the morning to come to T2W to post to batonsar ........................... but cannot now for the last 74 days = 2.5 months ;););)

They're trembling as they put on their jackets
The jackets have creases as sharp as a knife
They put the hate ring in their pockets but find a note
And their hearts, jump right into their mouths
The note says to all: Dear cockroaches, I'm so sorry to hurt you
But I can't stop laffffing coming back to this thread
So I'm down in Florida partying with you know who
So there will be no buggering today

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much fun for Fibo. :):):):):):)

Hey guys ...................... Fibo_trader gets f***ed every which way by everyone at 'elite trader'

Banned from the entire site for spreading more shite than every farmer in Texas.

shitsp.jpg

Good call, batonsar .................. very good call ................. f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The coronavirus-led economic recession may be over, but the depression has barely begun
Published: June 26, 2020 at 10:51 a.m. ET

T2W didn't see any of it coming. Trader333 was gassing his ass off, now he too is getting buggered. Always killing the wrong people. What people is he killing? Killing all ALPHAS while at the same time protecting the BETAS, knowing that in the real world not a single one of the BETAS here would survive on the streets for even a day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo trader says the drop will come Friday or Monday or Tuesday that was March 2019

Cant post at FT any more so he tries it here one year later. LMFAO!

fibo_trader

"For Sentiment assessment this ET professor’s comments are soooo in the 100% bullish camp as to be just barely shy of actually physically attacking me because I have the audacity to blaspheme against the 10 year well entrenched bull market

“This has Train Wreck written all over it”

“Pass the popcorn”

I’ll bring the beer

Train wreck gets underway oh my as early as Friday or Monday/Tue?

"

Forgive him father he has no clue what he's doing.

If Fibo ever invites anybody to T2W, the invitation will be short and sweet

Welcome to LaLaLand, home of the LaLas where stupidity is in a perennial Topless bull market. Even Fibo would not dare call a TOP of such a market.

If Fibo ever invites anybody to T2W, the invitation will be short and sweet

Welcome to LaLaLand, home of the LaLas where stupidity is in a perennial Topless bull market. Even Fibo would not dare call a TOP of such a market.

Fibo cant invite anyone to any other trading website because he's been banned from all of them! LMFAO.
Everyone on all the trading sites in the world knows the stupidity of the 'Jaffa' called @fibo_trader

Hey guys .................................... dig this

what if T2W's batsonar is Muslim, as his name suggests and a quick speedy read of his initial posts ................. ?

if this is true, then throw in his thread in combo with the thread on Muslims and you have a thorough lambasting of the Brits by Muslims.

Man does that tell the future for these Brits!!!! What a f***ed scene!

and for entertainment of the nth variety, I mean the real stelar variety for an American to enjoy is this thread ............. see all my posts in it

More enjoyment of the parabolic kind which seals their fate for good
God put them on an island the size of Louisiana where the sun rarely shines and the weather is totally horrible most of the time, Some punishment I'd say for their ways!

Wave 3 down beyond the March 23rd lows will finish them for good and shut them up once an for all. :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.