Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
fibo,

"These interventions will not save the economy. Instead, they will make the inevitable crash more painful. The next crash can bring about the end of the fiat monetary system. The question is not if the current monetary system ends, but when. The only way Congress can avoid the Fed causing another great depression is to begin transitioning to a free-market monetary system by auditing, then ending, the Fed."

postman's next few weeks, months here CALLED in advance .................. as usual :cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Impersonating John Jackson III .............. done

Breaking into Fibo's account at T2W and posting stuff in my name ............... high odds ..... why? Fatal Attraction :)

1592931922622.png
1592931737365.png

after getting his c**k slapped by Trader333, he was so taken aback, so shrunken, so unable to get it to rise to the occasion that he did the worst thing a Man can do - EVER. He put it in his best friends's bum (Johnny's) :):)

Welcome to British friendship. Johnny the American might have woken up to this strange friendship already, hey but who knows. Even God will go nowhere near the English in the dark for fear of being stabbed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And NO WONDER that THE SUN never Set on British Empire, Because even GOD couldn't trust the English in the DARK.

These are examples of how dumb the English are ..........................

1:04, 1:45, 3:05, 4:03 (15-29 million people starved on purpose by the nice Brits, but now they ban Fibo for using the c**t word :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:))

See 5:18 (so true) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

11:40

Hey guys ........................... T2W will get into the News sooner or later ................ watch how postman speeds things up ................ and all this in a BEAR market. Oh my oh my oh my ................

but first, a reminder .................. Only Fibo can make somebody that mad, mad, mad, angry or insane or obsessed. Nobody else can. :) :)

a reminder of what its like to have a fatal attraction for someone - there is no cure. Jail time is inevitable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ........................... T2W will get into the News sooner or later ................ watch how postman speeds things up ................ and all this in a BEAR market. Oh my oh my oh my ................

but first, a reminder .................. Only Fibo can make somebody that mad, mad, mad, angry or insane or obsessed. Nobody else can. :) :)

a reminder of what its like to have a fatal attraction for someone - there is no cure. Jail time is inevitable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ............................ just remember that a BEAR market is not only about a crash in Price, it is something far greater than that, far greater, super far greater ................ its about the psychology of social mood upheaval ............. a worsening of mood in the mind and the aborning of Evil and so on.

so here you have an opportunity to study how insanity is part and parcel of a BEAR market ................ just keep eye on postman and observe his attempts to get and gain MY attention. It will be a shocker to you all. The 2 videos above will serve the purpose of fundamental understanding of such a condition, a sickness in the mind

But when put in the context of THE GREATEST BEAR MARKET OF ALL TIME ................ it takes on something really stupendous

Don't miss the opportunity to learn something that you will not find books on. This will, guaranteed help your TRADING, especially in recognizing the psychology of Tops & Bottoms

Enjoy enjoy enjoy .................. a BEAR only cripples those who are NOT prepared. this thread has almost all the things necessary to survive like a champion in this coming epic BEAR that has completed Wave 1 down on March 23, 2020.

Hey guys ............................... the dilemma at T2W exacerbates postman's dilemma ..................

how so?

T2W is dead, dead, dead. There is very little action here. At this very moment = prime American Financial Market time slot, only 12 - 18 T2W members are online but there are over 400 viewers ............... international viewers? Likely, very likely. Th point being this: that if members themselves find the place slipping away into oblivion, wtf does it matter that international viewers are watching?

All the action is now zero-ing on my thread plus 2 other minor threads ............... mine has shot up to just under 112k views .... with 8k views comng a a mere few days. And I am on Ignore here. What does that tell you guys?

So what's the 2nd dilemma? Postman has nowhere else to go on T2W. Nowhere! Everywhere bores him stiff. He finds solace and challenge only in MY thread to the exclusion of ALL OTHER THREADS. Bottomline: He must have my thread and he must have me!

Postman is going absolutely mad that I have him on IGNORE. Why? Because far more important to him is not that T2W sees the attacks and insults directed at me, what he really wants is for ME to see it. But since he is on IGNORE I don't see any and he cannot stand that. So therefore, expect far higher levels of madness in the near future unless he gets cured of this fatal attraction.

All spelled out in advance for the fellas here. My craft is making CALLS. This is one of them. And it is market related as its got to do with psychology inherent in a BEAR market of epic degree

17:40 onwards, watch the rest of the video - lovely, smart English girl has way more sense than any T2W cat. She has heart, soul and both these are lacking in the English in general - a godless society that is spiraling out of control

21:36 is a mind blower ............... that tells Fibo, "Dear Fibo, do NOT give a rat's ass if you have no friends here at T2W"

postman's next few weeks, months here CALLED in advance .................. as usual :cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Breaking into Fibo's account at T2W and posting stuff in my name ............... high odds ..... why? Fatal Attraction :)

View attachment 282396 View attachment 282394

after getting his c**k slapped by Trader333, he was so taken aback, so shrunken, so unable to get it to rise to the occasion that he did the worst thing a Man can do - EVER. He put it in his best friends's bum (Johnny's) :):)

Welcome to British friendship. Johnny the American might have woken up to this strange friendship already, hey but who knows. Even God will go nowhere near the English in the dark for fear of being stabbed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
my account was wrested out of my control ....temporarily

View attachment 282396 View attachment 282394

It's true I don't recall making many of those posts yesterday....complete blank out so i guess anything is possible though i don't want to cast apersions on postman though we have had our differences he's a pretty stright up mate :confused:

my account was wrested out of my control ....temporarily

It's true I don't recall making many of those posts yesterday....complete blank out so i guess anything is possible though i don't want to cast apersions on postman though we have had our differences he's a pretty stright up mate :confused:

Raise your standards. You call postman a mate? Your standards are gutter low. This so-called mate named postman stole your log in info and posted his internal hate IN YOUR NAME

Talk about disrespecting YOU! Worse still is that he is headed on a path where he will break online laws more and more and end up in jail and he will take you there with him. YOU HAVE ALREADY COMMITED A CRIME BY GIVING OUT YOUR LOGIN TO PROPAGATE HATE

You are a naive boy, Johnny. Change your passwords asap and do like I said. TRUST NO MOTHERF***** here, including FIBO. Believe nobody, trust nobody, but if you get into a fight, make sure you fck 'em all - twice!!!

This T2W ..... with the name TRADE 2 WIN is a disgrace.

Now on to music and back to work ............... in a BEAR market one should expect distractions and diversions and attempts to throw one of his course.

QQQ ............... if it hits 261.8%, we might have something. Until that happens I am NOT in a hurry to go Short. I prefer to have my thumb up my ass and wait pay-shuntly ................ why?

BECAUSE PAY-SHUNCE IS A VIRTUE IN A BEAR MARKET ................. that's why

1592937882453.png

Hey guys ............................... the dilemma at T2W exacerbates postman's dilemma ..................

how so?

T2W is dead, dead, dead. There is very little action here. At this very moment = prime American Financial Market time slot, only 12 - 18 T2W members are online but there are over 400 viewers ............... international viewers? Likely, very likely. Th point being this: that if members themselves find the place slipping away into oblivion, wtf does it matter that international viewers are watching?

All the action is now zero-ing on my thread plus 2 other minor threads ............... mine has shot up to just under 112k views .... with 8k views comng a a mere few days. And I am on Ignore here. What does that tell you guys?

So what's the 2nd dilemma? Postman has nowhere else to go on T2W. Nowhere! Everywhere bores him stiff. He finds solace and challenge only in MY thread to the exclusion of ALL OTHER THREADS. Bottomline: He must have my thread and he must have me!

Postman is going absolutely mad that I have him on IGNORE. Why? Because far more important to him is not that T2W sees the attacks and insults directed at me, what he really wants is for ME to see it. But since he is on IGNORE I don't see any and he cannot stand that. So therefore, expect far higher levels of madness in the near future unless he gets cured of this fatal attraction.

All spelled out in advance for the fellas here. My craft is making CALLS. This is one of them. And it is market related as its got to do with psychology inherent in a BEAR market of epic degree

17:40 onwards, watch the rest of the video - lovely, smart English girl has way more sense than any T2W cat. She has heart, soul and both these are lacking in the English in general - a godless society that is spiraling out of control

21:36 is a mind blower ............... that tells Fibo, "Dear Fibo, do NOT give a rat's ass if you have no friends here at T2W"

The girlee has nothing to worry about. All comments under the video are good, good, good. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

She gets my vote automatically and is now in favorites at the top of the heap.

QQQ ............... if it hits 261.8%, we might have something. Until that happens I am NOT in a hurry to go Short. I prefer to have my thumb up my ass and wait pay-shuntly ................ why?

BECAUSE PAY-SHUNCE IS A VIRTUE IN A BEAR MARKET ................. that's why

View attachment 282399
fibo looking at your chart shows the ridiculousness of the BULL. We will bust that channel to downside as you know sooner rather than later!

postman is using your name again

One more and you're back on Ignore, Johnny. No recourse. Your court! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.