BBC Wishing to Interview Binary Traders

Trader333

If you are a binary trader and are willing to take part in the formation of a BBC programme about this then send me a PM and I will forward your details to the programme maker.

Let me guess, watchdog or panorama?
I'd be surprised if its about the 'success' lots of people have in the 'lucrative' world of binaries...

Well yes and no, I know you were contacted which was not the way to go about trying to get people involved which is why this thread was started.

Well yes and no, I know you were contacted which was not the way to go about trying to get people involved which is why this thread was started.

Are you sure the now banned member was who he/she claimed to be???

Peter

ADDED: I see the member is now unbanned.

Last edited:
Well they definitely have a BBC email and the IP also matched this.

But did you contact them to confirm the veracity of the information and, more importantly, that they are who they say they are?

If you want to find profitable binary traders, this website is the wrong place to look. Look for dedicated binary trading forums, there are tons of them, and each one has a lot of profitable traders discussing.

Hello Trader333,

I make a kind request/Obligation that,BBC should not favor or show binary option in a positive side like every marketers doing.Binary option is made for broker/signal provider/VPS provider/affiliate/marketer/binary software makers profiting.It is not made for client profit.It is not a wise investment.It makes so many stress and ruining life and it is modern gambling.Broker is the leader and no financial institution has control over them.It is their wish to give money to client or to deny.It should be regulated.

I wouldn't want to be interviewed :) But I can certainly say profits are possible. Been trading binaries for a while now with nadex and started also at one of the unregulated brokers of late. So far it's been a decent enough year (better than my forex days anyway).

Not sure I want to be on T.V talking about how much I've lost on binary trades this year.. my wife would kill me!

If you are a binary trader and are willing to take part in the formation of a BBC programme about this then send me a PM and I will forward your details to the programme maker.

Hi Paul,

Just noticed this thread got bumped. Out of curiosity, did that show ever get made?

I think Radio Manchester were asking for people to phone in about it this morning.

Note I said "think". It's been a long day and I could have imagined it... ;-)