Bad Attitudes on this Forum

10%Club

It’s interesting to see attitudes on this forum. In the short time I’ve been here I’ve been attacked by several members and accused of being a liar because I claim to be successful at trading

Of course I expected that because most people have been programmed to be supportive of failure because there is safety in numbers. The small minded don’t like to see success and prefer to wallow in hardship with people like themselves. I really don’t mind because I see a sun soaked beach above my laptop, have enough money in the bank never to work again and am very happy with my life. I have three private trading accounts and a public fund that gives my clients at least 20% on their money every month after my fees. Those clients know the truth.

If you don’t think it’s possible to be successful at trading and make unlimited money then why do you trade and why are you here? I strongly suggest you examine your attitudes if you want to be successful. Clearly, most people here don’t believe they can be millionaires from trading and don’t believe anyone who says that they are…

Where does this negative belief system come from? Obviously it is reinforced by not making huge profits from trading and so it is a self-proving belief. To a greater or lesser degree we all have a lack of self worth as a result of our childhood and this means that, sub consciously, we don’t believe we deserve to be successful and make money without suffering and hard work. The end result is that an element of self-destructive urges enters our trading and we blow it…

How many people here honestly believe they can wake up Monday morning having earned enough for the week while they were sleeping? If not, why not?

99.9% of traders pursue the Holy Grail of trading systems and spend thousands over years in fruitless pursuit of this misguided goal. I repeatedly tell people that you could give a 100% proven profitable trading system to ten people and at least nine would still lose all their money. Why? Because it’s not the system, it’s the trader.

So what is the solution? Stop chasing a system and spend the same time, energy and money on sorting out your own subconscious belief systems. Yes, go get therapy! I can promise you that anyone who has got rid of all their demons will find it easy to be successful and wealthy without much work at all.

And yes, it took me many years to achieve this but it is possible and please don’t ask for proof (I have submitted my December statement elsewhere in this forum). I can genuinely live anywhere I want and make as much money as I want – trading is scalable. When you don’t have money you dream of all the things you could do if you had a million but (assuming you have some maturity and experience in life already) once you get unlimited money it becomes very different. You need to learn that ‘things’ don’t bring you happiness.

I actually love fast cars but I current drive an old, beat up rented Skoda Fabia estate for €320 a month. It’s convenient, worry free, easy to park and still cruises down the motorway at a just-over-the-speed-limit 130kph. I have very few possessions and when I move I take one suitcase. I have complete freedom and no attachments. Just knowing you can have anything you want is far better than actually having it!

So, please, please, all you would be traders – take a long hard and dispassionate look at your attitudes towards life, yourself and trading. These are the only things that hold you back. Be happy if another is successful, not sceptical and derisive. There’s enough money to round for everyone…

Actually in trading, that’s not quite true because it is a zero sum game. I can promise you that the top 0.1% who do make millions a year do not want you to know their secrets because their money comes from the mass of deluded losing traders. I can promise you that all commonly held beliefs about trading are wrong but I just can’t go into details for various reasons. I know this will attract disbelief and ridicule but that just proves what I was saying about common attitudes. I will say that trying to predict the direction is a mugs game. All my trades are in a random direction with no stop loss.

Nothing is what you think it is in this screwed up world. Banks and governments collude to scam you out of money. A cure for cancer was found decades ago but it was not profitable so they continue to prescribe expensive, ineffective drugs and take your money for ‘cancer research’. Nothing you hear in the mainstream controlled media about Syria and the Middle East is true. Nothing you hear about what your governments are doing is true.

What I say is not up for debate because I personally see and live the truth of it every day so I will not reply to any comments. Take the advice to heart or ignore it – it makes no difference to me and I am not concerned what your programming makes you think about me. I am leaving here anyway as it’s counter productive to be attacked regularly.

It’s interesting to see attitudes on this forum. In the short time I’ve been here I’ve been attacked by several members and accused of being a liar because I claim to be successful at trading

Of course I expected that because most people have been programmed to be supportive of failure because there is safety in numbers. The small minded don’t like to see success and prefer to wallow in hardship with people like themselves. I really don’t mind because I see a sun soaked beach above my laptop, have enough money in the bank never to work again and am very happy with my life. I have three private trading accounts and a public fund that gives my clients at least 20% on their money every month after my fees. Those clients know the truth.

If you don’t think it’s possible to be successful at trading and make unlimited money then why do you trade and why are you here? I strongly suggest you examine your attitudes if you want to be successful. Clearly, most people here don’t believe they can be millionaires from trading and don’t believe anyone who says that they are…

Where does this negative belief system come from? Obviously it is reinforced by not making huge profits from trading and so it is a self-proving belief. To a greater or lesser degree we all have a lack of self worth as a result of our childhood and this means that, sub consciously, we don’t believe we deserve to be successful and make money without suffering and hard work. The end result is that an element of self-destructive urges enters our trading and we blow it…

How many people here honestly believe they can wake up Monday morning having earned enough for the week while they were sleeping? If not, why not?

99.9% of traders pursue the Holy Grail of trading systems and spend thousands over years in fruitless pursuit of this misguided goal. I repeatedly tell people that you could give a 100% proven profitable trading system to ten people and at least nine would still lose all their money. Why? Because it’s not the system, it’s the trader.

So what is the solution? Stop chasing a system and spend the same time, energy and money on sorting out your own subconscious belief systems. Yes, go get therapy! I can promise you that anyone who has got rid of all their demons will find it easy to be successful and wealthy without much work at all.

And yes, it took me many years to achieve this but it is possible and please don’t ask for proof (I have submitted my December statement elsewhere in this forum). I can genuinely live anywhere I want and make as much money as I want – trading is scalable. When you don’t have money you dream of all the things you could do if you had a million but (assuming you have some maturity and experience in life already) once you get unlimited money it becomes very different. You need to learn that ‘things’ don’t bring you happiness.

I actually love fast cars but I current drive an old, beat up rented Skoda Fabia estate for €320 a month. It’s convenient, worry free, easy to park and still cruises down the motorway at a just-over-the-speed-limit 130kph. I have very few possessions and when I move I take one suitcase. I have complete freedom and no attachments. Just knowing you can have anything you want is far better than actually having it!

So, please, please, all you would be traders – take a long hard and dispassionate look at your attitudes towards life, yourself and trading. These are the only things that hold you back. Be happy if another is successful, not sceptical and derisive. There’s enough money to round for everyone…

Actually in trading, that’s not quite true because it is a zero sum game. I can promise you that the top 0.1% who do make millions a year do not want you to know their secrets because their money comes from the mass of deluded losing traders. I can promise you that all commonly held beliefs about trading are wrong but I just can’t go into details for various reasons. I know this will attract disbelief and ridicule but that just proves what I was saying about common attitudes. I will say that trying to predict the direction is a mugs game. All my trades are in a random direction with no stop loss.

Nothing is what you think it is in this screwed up world. Banks and governments collude to scam you out of money. A cure for cancer was found decades ago but it was not profitable so they continue to prescribe expensive, ineffective drugs and take your money for ‘cancer research’. Nothing you hear in the mainstream controlled media about Syria and the Middle East is true. Nothing you hear about what your governments are doing is true.

What I say is not up for debate because I personally see and live the truth of it every day so I will not reply to any comments. Take the advice to heart or ignore it – it makes no difference to me and I am not concerned what your programming makes you think about me. I am leaving here anyway as it’s counter productive to be attacked regularly.

Get over yourself. So people attacked your credibility and justifiably so. Anyone can post what you posted. One thing about corporate advertising is that they put their logo everywhere. I wanted a .pdf statement from January to December. You do not have to post it. You scamper off as you say you will do.

You have done nothing but go on the defensive. It is apropos that you are in the psychology section because people do not deflect and get defensive they are telling the truth.

Liars will also get really defensive when you confront them (innocent people usually go on the offensive).
15 Signs That You're Being Lied To
http://www.businessinsider.com/15-signs-that-youre-being-lied-to-2013-2?op=1

Last edited:
Strong stuff 10%Club, and good for you. I don't ask to see any documentation re your successes. I assume you're telling the truth because although I'm not making the sort of money from trading that you refer to, I can aleready see, after years of trying, that it can be done.

This isn't the place but I look forward to hearing more about your thoughts on trade management and exits, I hope you stick around.

We have known for yrs that the moon is made of cream cheese:whistling
you are wasting your time here m8-too many battle scarred veterans.
You will also have been on this site several times using nics no doubt.
have a fantastic xmass on that beach of yours;)
i think i recall you from before-same speech different nic

For Gods sake you could have wrote a book !

:-0

Attachments

• scarletflounceaward.jpg
    scarletflounceaward.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 349
You could live somewhere with a decent beach.

Try the GC.:D

Attachments

• 5-tenerife-Beaches-playa-jardin.jpg
    5-tenerife-Beaches-playa-jardin.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Goldcoast.jpg
    Goldcoast.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 355
It is very true that there are "Bad Attitudes on this Forum" with people making out that they are great and successful traders and never posting any proof whatsoever.

Let's face it Mr 10%Club if you are making a 20% return per month then you will be a Billionaire in no time at all by compounding your returns so post some proof or quite simply.................... Go Away

It is exactly as @Inquisitor said.

If you have £147,000 now then you need to make 6802 times your money to be a billionaire. At 25% per month, you will be a billionaire in 39.5 months.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_24_at_4_01_40_PM.png

That is the same as 1.25^39.5 = 6802 * £147,000 = £1,000,000,000.

@10%Club

Come show us your portfolio then. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It is exactly as @Inquisitor said.

If you have £147,000 now then you need to make 6802 times your money to be a billionaire. At 25% per month, you will be a billionaire in 39.5 months.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_24_at_4_01_40_PM.png

That is the same as 1.25^39.5 = 6802 * £147,000 = £1,000,000,000.

@10%Club

Come show us your portfolio then. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I agree,
You can't expect some random Joe to appear...making claims he makes 25% each month...and not expect member backlash asking for proof etc. :sneaky:
I don't post my returns, because I'm not interested in providing proof.
But if the day comes, when I feel like ...boasting...I would have proof ready to show.

What a load of bollox. You bloody narcissist

Congrats on achieving the most bull**** passive agressive post i've ever seen.

Last edited:
Ditto to that. @10%Club says he doesn't care what we think, but he cares enough to write an essay complaining about what we think about him.

Stating we must not be successful because we do not believe his incredulous claims about making 25% returns per months is the epitome of a fallacy of false dichotomy.

"I think the lady doth protest too much".

As they say.... The loudest one in the room, is the weakest one in the room.

:sleep:

Happy New Year but I don't go along with what you write. Especially about sun soaked beaches and stuff. It`s all been said before.

Must be my attitude.

If you check out Mr 10% club's statement all is revealed if you download it - including account number and the name of Mr John Campbell

I have never heard of this gentleman - but a quick check on google reveals he was behind "Rich Lazy Trader" and "Systems for traders" - so maybe the 10% club is a new venture.

I was only interested in his statement - so that I could check his method etc - and to be honest - it's not that "efficient" - something I regard as important.

The fact that his "bot" only trades the Eur/ Chf is also interesting - I wonder if he was trading it back in January this year - when we had the "black swan"

Also - he's not using that large a lot size and so of his loss trades he exited early - even though no stop

Win ratio on 100 trades in under 15 working days not bad - ie over 77% and largest wins and average wins well above is his largest loss

Trouble is other sites on the internet have carried checks out on his method and not got anywhere the same type of results - ie win ratios over 70% etc

Nothing wrong on 30% gain in a month - difficult for any retail trader to maintain every month ongoing - but the trick is not compounding - as that's when you hit your own "financial wall" if you use your own money - maybe that's why he is not regularly over 10 or 15 lot size.

Please remember retail trading is "chalk and cheese" to Commercial / Bank/Hedge fund trading and not many retailers using their own money will be able to keep on compounding up to 50 or 100 lot size - no matter how good they are - and so it makes sense to stick just under a level you are comfortable with and then just keep taking profit out and invest elsewhere if not all needed.

Yes - we all know the dream ie the $1k account up to say $5 or 10 million over 5 or 7 + years - but reality is the first time you have losses over $5-10k on one trade - or say $25k in day - that will all go out the window - unless of course you have already done it in the commercial world - or even better are worth many millions and so can take big hits without "flinching"

By the way Spilt - he's supposed to live in the Canary Islands - that's if 10% club is Mr John Campbell

Regards

F

^i downloaded something from him but didnt open it incase it was malware.

Another reason to keep a laptop / tablet separate to the computer you trade. My mate "hacker 69" said it was OK - and he should know :D

Happy new year IP and good luck if you are going to test out a new system you have mentioned

Regards

F

If you check out Mr 10% club's statement all is revealed if you download it - including account number and the name of Mr John Campbell

I have never heard of this gentleman - but a quick check on google reveals he was behind "Rich Lazy Trader" and "Systems for traders" - so maybe the 10% club is a new venture.

F

I saw that too!

Acc - 360***** John Campbell

Also author of 60 sec binary option trader.

So, a hedge fund manager and a marketing sales company - may not be the same guy - but very strange.

One thing I do know is Paul Tudor Jones is missing a right trick!

happy new year everyone .........

so - whilst many of us old school take flak for being :-

1) Rude to new members (well - nics mainly)
2) disrespectful to others on the forum
3) disrespectful to one another (which used to be called banter in trading rooms)
4) disrespectful to T2win
5) Disbelievers of anyone posting results (hahahaha - more banter)
6) Assassins of anyone promising unlimited riches

and generally bad influences

I salute us all .............as we are all still here (unlike many many other lightweights who move on) ........right ?;)

happy new year gang...bring on 2016 !! :smart:

N

happy new year everyone .........

so - whilst many of us old school take flak for being :-

1) Rude to new members (well - nics mainly)
2) disrespectful to others on the forum
3) disrespectful to one another (which used to be called banter in trading rooms)
4) disrespectful to T2win
5) Disbelievers of anyone posting results (hahahaha - more banter)
6) Assassins of anyone promising unlimited riches

and generally bad influences

I salute us all .............as we are all still here (unlike many many other lightweights who move on) ........right ?;)

happy new year gang...bring on 2016 !! :smart:

N

And, in addition, these threads bring us all together with, sometimes, unhappy consequences for the OP.