Bad Attitudes on this Forum

People with thin skins should not play here but with the under 10s down the road.

Could it be Lady Colin Campbell ?

:-0

Last edited:
happy new year everyone .........

so - whilst many of us old school take flak for being :-

1) Rude to new members (well - nics mainly)
2) disrespectful to others on the forum
3) disrespectful to one another (which used to be called banter in trading rooms)
4) disrespectful to T2win
5) Disbelievers of anyone posting results (hahahaha - more banter)
6) Assassins of anyone promising unlimited riches

and generally bad influences

I salute us all .............as we are all still here (unlike many many other lightweights who move on) ........right ?;)

happy new year gang...bring on 2016 !! :smart:

N

How about accepting my challenge for 2016, as I see you have the vendor badge?

Maybe the vendors are practicing that "those that can't do, teach" policy.

Maybe the vendors are practicing that "those that can't do, teach" policy.

everyones got to make a living dude .......and lets be honest the punters are always queuing up around the block for that next winning system ?:cool:

N

And, in addition, these threads bring us all together with, sometimes, unhappy consequences for the OP.

perhaps we should request an old gits thread where no holds are barred and under 10's are not allowed to read or play ?

real banter ? :p

N

perhaps we should request an old gits thread where no holds are barred and under 10's are not allowed to read or play ?

real banter ? :p

N

I may be a git but who are you calling old!

If I'm not old, nobody is old! (y)

hey L

I did ask for it to be removed in 2015 ..........up to the moderators to remove it

N

I take it that means you won't post a live trade for all to discuss your vendor capabilities.

I have ... a public fund that gives my clients at least 20% on their money every month after my fees. Those clients know the truth.

ha! i doubt it

trying to predict the direction is a mugs game. All my trades are in a random direction with no stop loss...

hmmm sounds like a very sophisticated EA you have there :D