Ats eod

Folks, I finally got my Section 75 claim refund yesterday!! so after weeks and months of persistence, at least something paid off. I realised now that Stockmarketdata.net has stopped uploading data! But I didnt include this part in my claim, as I wasnt sure if we have much to prove any direct link between ATS and them and I dont seem to have any documentary evidence of any "lifetime" contract with Stockmarketdata.. any idea how we can deal with this?

btw, I went to FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service) and they were super helpful. I suggest those who are not able to make any progress with their banks / credit card companies to approach FOS.

as all my dealings was with the halifax , once the initial deposit was sorted and kind of kicked off section 75. they wanted to know what the other figures were , so i just told them that i paid the money to ATS which we did , good luck

I realised now that Stockmarketdata.net has stopped uploading data! But I didnt include this part in my claim, as I wasnt sure if we have much to prove any direct link between ATS and them and I dont seem to have any documentary evidence of any "lifetime" contract with Stockmarketdata.. any idea how we can deal with this?

I have a claim currently being investigated. As I paid directly to ATS for the Sockmarketdata service, they are liable. Do you still have your receipt?

one more thing ,if like mine the moneys and the investigation was separate , dont accept anything until its all been processed , as the acceptance is final

I have a claim currently being investigated. As I paid directly to ATS for the Sockmarketdata service, they are liable. Do you still have your receipt?

Hey David, yes I do. I spoke with Santander again and they promised to combine this amount with the rest of the ATS amount. Lets hope this comes through! Fingers crossed!!

Hi all,
Quick update in relation to my AF case. After providing lots information like everyone else and being told in the end that there wasn't enough for the police to act, I contacted AF again in email and asked if the only way I would get traction would be to raise a complaint against the police for not acting on clear lines of enquiry.
I got two emails back from AF, one on the 20th to say the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau have now passed my case to FALCON North Hub HUB for consideration under a new crime reference number. The NFIB has prepared a cime package for FALCON North HUB to review and determine the most suitable course of action to pursue ATS1.
I received the other earlier email today stating that AF are pleased to announce that NFIB have disseminated my crime report to the Metropolitan Police who have allocated it to their Fraud and Cyber Crime team (Falcon North Hub). I have a new new email and contact number for their victim (lovely word that) support. I need to get in touch with Falcon North Hub now going forward as they will be responsible for enforcement . They will currently be assessing the information to decide whether or not to commence an investigation. I think a call from myself to push them may help that little matter too.
This ends the involvement with AF as the MET are now responsible for me but at least I now have a police force and team that's relevant engaged to pursue the matter properly.
Fingers crossed something starts to enclose the awful people that were connected with ATS1.
If you think nothing is happening with your AF case ask them if you can complain about the police not acting. It seems to have worked here.
The more of us they see, the more evidence and information they'll have.

Best regards,
John

Very late in joining this thread- I'm another of the mugs- however my trades have actually been making money. The StockmarketData feed seems to have been live until Feb27th.
I reported it to FraudAction in October & recently received confirmation it was being passed to Falcon North along with the other posters.
I paid by direct debit so have lost that money but just thought I'd share my details.
Another person I dealt with was Kate Williams who left in July last year- apparently on maternity leave.

A Massive Thank You to Peter Richards

And of course all the other contributors posting their valuable advice in Peters thread ATS EOD.

After suffering and feeling quite sick from the loss of a chunk of money that ATS conned out to me, stumbling on this forum via google is without a doubt so far the best discovery I've made on the web since last year! So a massive thank you to Peter and of course all those that provided the correct advice and links regarding section 75, your all just absolute stars.

All the best
David

Last edited:
Hi, Just came across this thread when trying to find out what's happened to stockmarketdata due to it not updating. (Last updated to 27 Feb)
I'm another who has been conned. I've read through the thread but I paid everything by bank transfer so don't think I can get anything back.
Can somebody summarise my options if I have any!
Quite happy to use the fraud links to report them anyway but would obviously be more motivated if I had the chance of a refund!!

did you pay an initial deposit on your credit card , i did and the rest like you bank transfer . its the card payment that enables you to activate section 75 and possibly get your money back

did you pay an initial deposit on your credit card , i did and the rest like you bank transfer . its the card payment that enables you to activate section 75 and possibly get your money back

Unfortunately not. Wasn't an option for me. Bank transfer or cheque. Did bank transfer for full amount.

Just to give a bit more hope to others out there, Barclaycard have agreed to pay the full amount back to me. £50 deposit on the credit card, remainder by bank transfer.

If you paid any by credit card, section 75 should cover you too

hi guys im moving on now . id like thank the site for letting me post this thread, and thank the people who took the time to contribute to it , i hope that it has helped as many people as possible to recover some of the money ATS had conned out of them .
good luck with whatever you do in the future . and as these ATS scum are greedy, chances are they will get whats coming to them .

thanks again peter