Associated Management Group, Zurich/ Clean Coal Technology

kenmar 1952

Yea it's a long title but hopefully makes it easier to cross reference.
Cold called by amg's Steven Archer, Victor Sharpe, & Lou Bremnar. They were all trying to get me into Clean Coal Technology(cctc). Refered me to cctcwebsite Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. - Home & Bloomberg.com & Nasdaq.com to check value of share, trading volumes & news items. the company looks ok, except that it is restricted shares! Now if you check my other postings you will see I have lost a bundle on restricted shares. I have since been told by regulators, SEC etc that these are designed for institutions to play with, buy 20 different stocks, one might come in, not for the private investor. I understand why they exist but they are not for Joe Public.
When I explained my feelings towards restricted stock he offered to take some of my worthless stock off my hands, by giving me a discount on the cctc stock. Now he didn't know what stock I had, yet he was prepared to allow me £2000 in a £4000 deal? I have had these sorts of offers before and they do not work out. presumably the plan was to get me in, then get me to buy more, then disappear. He swore there was a market for these shares & that he could trade them privately for me but...
Now I have no proof that this is a scam but it has all the hallmarks. The first guy who phoned me chatted away but when I asked if the stock was restricted he passed me straight on to his supervisor. Also when you check out their website it's a clone of www.cambridge_consult.com. One of them is cheating!
Anyway when I googled CCTC & AMG I got no references. If anyone else gets approached at least now they will get some feedback.
Feel free to get back to me.

like you i have lost a shed-load of money to these w#####s over the years , this sounds like just another scam, they've phoned me a few times very plausable and helpful, but my rule now is UK stock only, only quoted stcok with ticker symbol and decent daily volumes and nothing over the phone from companies registered abroad!! regards david

I agree with your sentiments completely & I have the exact same philosophy, UK listed, no IPOs, no dealing with phone callers. In the event that the share offered looks worth a punt then buy it through your normal UK based broker, he might even tell you to wise up if it is dodgy.

I'm going to be cruel to be kind here so please don't take it personally.

You are a complete IDIOT and sadly you have really earned your losses by being continually scammed. Yet you seem to want to come back for more and more and more (losses).

Surely, due to your past losses (rather I should say money being stolen from you) you must have realised there's a pattern here? You get cold called, you buy some crappy stock no doubt from extremely charming 'brokers' who spin a great yarn about the prospects of said crappy stock. Yet you still do business with these obvious conmen and come here asking -

'yes, but is THIS deal legit'

Of course it's not legit and you are therefore known as a SUPER MARK by the conmen (how they must have toasted you over and over again with the drinks you paid for), ie someone who is so stupid that a conmen and scammer can continually milk you as regular as a cow.

Sorry, but I really don't know whether to cry or laugh as you post is probably THE most pathetic one I have ever read re boiler room and con artists.

Again, I'm being cruel to be kind and don't take it personally.

Last edited:
Hi Anley.
No I won't take offence. There would be no point being on this site if I did. After all I already admitted my stupidity to try to save somebody else.
I was well scammed in the past, admittedly I was conned over a short period of time before I realised I had bought restricted stock and the implications of restrictions. Since then I have done my best to glean as much info as possible from cold callers, take up as much of their time as I can, and warn as many people as I can. In fact for the last serious con attempt I actually had the US federal authorities involved!
So the only bit of your comment that is incorrect is the coming back for more and more losses. I don't. I come back here to supply info and hopefully get confirmation from others that I was right to reject the offer and post the offer here.

just had amg on phone agian ,moverd on from clean coal to a medical tech group thing called tera or something, are quoted on frankfurt market, they are willing to take my worthless stock as part payment and write it off against their capital gains tax at end of their year. anybody know if this is feasible or legal or legit???? david

hi, is anyone trading with amg zurich? i have been approached for terramed shares? I agreed on the phone to buy and then decided not to buy? but the amg person is saying that I have to buy since I agreed orally? is this true?

amg zurich/terramed

Hi I have been approached by amg zurich to buy more terramed shares. I already have few shares with them and they asked on telephone to buy more for which I agreed. After googling now I know its a scam. Now I decided not to buy, but they are saying I have to buy as I agreed on the phone. Can u help me what to do next.

Yea it's a long title but hopefully makes it easier to cross reference.
Cold called by amg's Steven Archer, Victor Sharpe, & Lou Bremnar. They were all trying to get me into Clean Coal Technology(cctc). Refered me to cctcwebsite Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. - Home & Bloomberg.com & Nasdaq.com to check value of share, trading volumes & news items. the company looks ok, except that it is restricted shares! Now if you check my other postings you will see I have lost a bundle on restricted shares. I have since been told by regulators, SEC etc that these are designed for institutions to play with, buy 20 different stocks, one might come in, not for the private investor. I understand why they exist but they are not for Joe Public.
When I explained my feelings towards restricted stock he offered to take some of my worthless stock off my hands, by giving me a discount on the cctc stock. Now he didn't know what stock I had, yet he was prepared to allow me £2000 in a £4000 deal? I have had these sorts of offers before and they do not work out. presumably the plan was to get me in, then get me to buy more, then disappear. He swore there was a market for these shares & that he could trade them privately for me but...
Now I have no proof that this is a scam but it has all the hallmarks. The first guy who phoned me chatted away but when I asked if the stock was restricted he passed me straight on to his supervisor. Also when you check out their website it's a clone of www.cambridge_consult.com. One of them is cheating!
Anyway when I googled CCTC & AMG I got no references. If anyone else gets approached at least now they will get some feedback.
Feel free to get back to me.

P Savanur

Tell them to FXXX off as you now know they're scammers.

Chances are they'll tell you they're going to sue you for whatever.

Then say 'fine' I look forward to seeing you in court here in my own country (I assume you're in the UK).Then add that you'll be letting 'Operation Archway' (the Police unit looking into boiler room fraud) know of the court case and I'm sure they'll send a representative to observe the proceedings.

Believe me when I tell you, you're NOT going to get sued as conmen and thieves don't sue.

And finally can I say something to you.

You are a complete idiot so please sharpen your game otherwise the conmen will continue to feast on your money. realise that EVERY call you get in the future re stocks, investments, bonds, options, FX etc will be from a conman looking to steal your money.

Yes, they'll be very nice, yes they'll tell you they're 'on your side', and yes they'll appeal to your obvious greed but you're being setup.

So again, stop being so greedy and pathetic :) Being cruel to be kind.

AMG zurich

To P Savanur,
I have to agree with Anley. There is absolutely no way AMG will take you to court. For one they have not bought the shares for you, if they even exist they have them in stock and are merely offloading to you.
If you have agreed with AMG to buy shares you should have received paperwork in the form of banking details for electronic transfer. Send these to FSA and Operation Archway (Financial Services Authority will give you contact details.) AMG are investment advisers, not stock brokers so as far as I am concerned normal phone call contract terms do not apply. Did you sign anything?
The problem you have with AMG is that you already have shares with them? How long have you held these, are they Terramed or Clean coal? Have you received certificates? Have they increased in value and if so can you sell them? I bet if you contact AMG to sell they will "advise" you not to sell yet as there is more gain to be had. At the end of the day they are your shares and they must sell if you say so. Tell them to sell as a sign of good faith and once you have the cash in your hand, cash not credit or reinvestment in another share, you will then be happier to reinvest-tell them that anyway.
I would be interested in more details as requested above.

Here's a post that will save some of you time when thinking about writing a post.

If you're asking whether something related to these stocks are scams or not.

THEY ARE ALL 101% SCAMS.

Don't let your greed get the better of you as it's the same scammers calling you that stole your money off you the first time.

Don't for example you see a pattern here?

A man cold calls you telling you how to make easy and big money. You fell for it the first time, please be more intelligent this time and learn from your mistakes.

don't take it personally anyone, just being cruel to be kind and saving you all a lot of bother and of course money.

Anley,
anyone who is on here has probably already realised they have been scammed. All I am advocating to P Savanur is that he ignores their idle threats and trys to get some of his money back. I am not saying reinvest, merely use the carrot of reinvesting to get them to pay his money. I would be interested to see how he gets on.
To my mind the real value of this web site is to educate punters, accumulate as much info as possible, and if the chance arises report these bandits to the authorities with as much info as possible, the money trail is something the authorities can use.

Hi Anley and Kenmar,
Thank you very much to both of you for the advise. I am not even thinking of doing any further business with them! I am trying diplomatically to get the paperwork if possible. I missed a call yesterday by person called Fred o'neill. Their zuich number always goes to voicemail. I dont really know what will happen to my money. Will keep posting further developments.
Prakash

Ken

You're right, but one better be a great talker and bull****ter to play these thieves at their own game.

Some have has success in the past in telling them something like this -

I want to invest £100k but from a Jersey account (for tax purposes) but first need to close doen my present account, get that money back and then start again.

It's not easy to work that scam on the scammers but it has been done before because you're using GREED to catch them out, the same trick they use to scam people.

Good luck anyway.

Prak - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but when you say 'I don't know what will happen to my money', I do. It's gone, been stolen and no doubt spent already by the scammers. The best thing to do is to write it off and learn from your mistake, ie TRUST NOBODY when it comes to parting with your money until you're fully researched them out and what they say, and if you don't know how to do this properly then please keep ALL your money in a simple depsoit account at your bank.

AMG zurich

Mcmangus, are you also the Mcmangers who posted similar message on TERRA MED ALLIANCE RQI.F BOILER ROOM FRAUD STOCK today? I would refer you to message 31687 on same board which reports suspension of Avitech lifestyles under Heidi Youtsey in 2004 for suspected manipulation of market prices.
Are you telling me that you received your certificates inside a week and were able to resell through your local broker?
Also to Tomjon and Rob12, did you guys actually pocket the cash or reinvest in another stock with AMG?
Call me a sceptic but "3 swallows don't make a summer". I believed this to be a scam, and have no real reason to change my mind.
Cold callers are scammers.
I am on the "BIg Mug" list so cold callers are definitely scammers.
Why is an American company only on the Frankfurt exchange? (By the way ticker symbol RQI is already used by another company on Nasdaq bulletin board.)
be interested in any other comments.

Mcmangus, are you also the Mcmangers who posted similar message on TERRA MED ALLIANCE RQI.F BOILER ROOM FRAUD STOCK today? I would refer you to message 31687 on same board which reports suspension of Avitech lifestyles under Heidi Youtsey in 2004 for suspected manipulation of market prices.
Are you telling me that you received your certificates inside a week and were able to resell through your local broker?
Also to Tomjon and Rob12, did you guys actually pocket the cash or reinvest in another stock with AMG?
Call me a sceptic but "3 swallows don't make a summer". I believed this to be a scam, and have no real reason to change my mind.
Cold callers are scammers.
I am on the "BIg Mug" list so cold callers are definitely scammers.
Why is an American company only on the Frankfurt exchange? (By the way ticker symbol RQI is already used by another company on Nasdaq bulletin board.)
be interested in any other comments.

Mcmangus, Tomjon, Rob12, All 3 of those user accounts were created today, grand total of 4 posts between them, all saying how much they made.

Now, call me a sceptic but does it occur to anyone else that perhaps some of these scammers could have created 3 T2W accounts recently and posted here to try to get more money out of people? The moderators should be looking into this, probably all from the same IP address.

Last edited:
Amg zurich

Hi pboyles.
Yes, I had the same thought, just didn't express it. Funny how these "3" investors only found this site after they "made money."

Mcmangus, Tomjon, Rob12, All 3 of those user accounts were created today, grand total of 4 posts between them, all saying how much they made.

Now, call me a sceptic but does it occur to anyone else that perhaps some of these scammers could have created 3 T2W accounts recently and posted here to try to get more money out of people? The moderators should be looking into this, probably all from the same IP address.

Hi pboyles.
Yes, I had the same thought, just didn't express it. Funny how these "3" investors only found this site after they "made money."

:) thanks for the heads up guys, yeah same ip, binning their posts and banning.

Just joined.

Up they pop again. Cold called at lunchtime by 'Victor Sharpe' of AMG Zurich, a very homely gent who failed to realise that he was talking to (or at) one who has very recently been severely scammed.

I am not a complete idiot any more - some parts are missing!

I like a challenge and I'll keep you all posted.

Incidentally he wa on about Clean Coal again, perhaps trying to create some fuel poverty - in me.

If anyone is interested, a friend of mine has been contacted by AMG:

David Somerset
Director of International Trading
AMG Zurich
Eichstrasse 25
8045 Zurich
Switzerland
Tel +41 43 508 0341
Fax +41 44 732 6092