Associated Management Group, Zurich/ Clean Coal Technology

I trust you told him its a scam, hopefully he didnt part with any money

With any luck no one will be interested !

If anyone is interested, a friend of mine has been contacted by AMG:

David Somerset
Director of International Trading
AMG Zurich
Eichstrasse 25
8045 Zurich
Switzerland
Tel +41 43 508 0341
Fax +41 44 732 6092

received share

With any luck no one will be interested. But then.......................

Dear all,

i've fallen into the scam of terramed allianecd share a few years back, i had almost forgotten about it. But then i received a letter with the share inside of the value i invested.

Can i do something with it??

Dear all,

i've fallen into the scam of terramed allianecd share a few years back, i had almost forgotten about it. But then i received a letter with the share inside of the value i invested.

Yes you can lose even more money by falling for this follow up scam.

reg s

Dear all,

Have a good look at the share certificate. Is there a red print overstamp titled "REGULATION S LEGEND"?
If so, & I bet there is, then these are restricted shares and cannot be traded unless the restriction is lifted. I will not try to explain how to do this, there is plenty of info out there about it. If you are not in the USA you have no chance. You could also go to the NASDAQ or pink sheets on www.otcmarkets.com and see what they are worth. Good luck with that.
Do please report back.

thanks for your guys answer, it seems not good.
first you 're right, there is a red stamp saying, regulation restricted shares in red.

on the link you provided, i didn't find any reference to the company terra med alliance corp, maybe i am looking wrong.

I try an internet search on the cusip number and found those 2 documents.
http://www.dtcc.com/downloads/legal/imp_notices/2011/dtc/ope/0177-11.pdf
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2011/34-63908.pdf

which i am not sure i understand but it does not seem to be good.

what you guys think? thanks for the time you reply to me.

i m feeling so silly though.

thanks for your guys answer, it seems not good.
first you 're right, there is a red stamp saying, regulation restricted shares in red.

on the link you provided, i didn't find any reference to the company terra med alliance corp, maybe i am looking wrong.

I try an internet search on the cusip number and found those 2 documents.
http://www.dtcc.com/downloads/legal/imp_notices/2011/dtc/ope/0177-11.pdf
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2011/34-63908.pdf

which i am not sure i understand but it does not seem to be good.

what you guys think? thanks for the time you reply to me.

i m feeling so silly though.

It's very simple, you have been scammed. The best thing you can do is forget about this right now. Generally speaking people that fall for these things actually lose more money to follow up scams. For instance someone will contact you in the future and say they can sell these shares for you at a profit, all you have to do is pay the derestriction fee up front. Of course once you pay it they will steal the money and disappear. This happens regularly, because you fell for it once they assume you will fall for it again. They will attempt to bleed you dry, many people have lost their homes to these crooks. Don't add to your losses.

Regrettably pboyles is 100% correct. i get calls regularly and they get more and more sophisticated. The latest is pretending to be a government or even FBI agency. I just posted the other day about the FDIC & Alicia Gomez, thye wanted my passport details as ID verification!!
Whatever you do do not sent any more money to anybody. No matter howgood the offer is it will eventually lead to you having to pay something.