Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

An absolutely cracking article in today's edition of the Mail Online by Jonathan Sumption that sums up perfectly the mess we're in. I can't fault a single syllable. Enjoy: Zero Covid is a mirage, says JONATHAN SUMPTION - the virus is here to stay and we all (even Sage scientists) need to learn to live with it
Then, hopefully, we can rebuild a world in which limits are placed on the power of an irresponsible deep state to direct people's lives.

One word added to the closing sentence. (y)

Oh deary me.

It seems that the much touted Oxford-AstraZeneca's super vaccine offers only "minimal protection" against the South Africa variant of the virus.

"Need another vaccine" - The new mantra!

One's arm is likely to have had more pricks in it than the local 'madaam' by the time this fiasco is over.

;)

I feel sorry for Jehovahs Witnesses, as it occurred to me their business model has taken a hit.

Oh deary me.

It seems that the much touted Oxford-AstraZeneca's super vaccine offers only "minimal protection" against the South Africa variant of the virus.

"Need another vaccine" - The new mantra!

One's arm is likely to have had more pricks in it than the local 'madaam' by the time this fiasco is over.

;)

Double masking has been a proposal by some genius.

I feel sorry for Jehovahs Witnesses, as it occurred to me their business model has taken a hit.
I feel good about Seagulls and hate them even more at the same time.

Less peeps less scraps and food for them. They can go out and fish their feathers off in cold icy waters.

They are becoming desperate for food.

Got attacked the other day. Got a literal wing slap. Made me drop my pastry. Grrrrrr...

(y)
Et2fukfXYAMdF6_.jpg

Please watch this ...

Then go here to stop this vile evil man.

As we predicted because we understand the playbook.

Forced vaccination coming.

We are no more than animals now. This is how dogs and other pets are treated when moving between countries.
Forced vaccinations and quarantine on arrival.

8th December.​

Britons will NOT need to carry Covid vaccine cards, Health Secretary Matt Hancock confirms​

MATT HANCOCK insisted that Britons will not need to carry a vaccination card and clarified what the coronavirus passport is.​

--------------------------------------------------------------

24th Jan

Matt Hancock will not rule out vaccine passports as 8 schemes get £450k funding​

MATT HANCOCK has not ruled out vaccine passports for overseas travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Gone are the days when you could say anything and the next day what was reported is wrapping fish and chips. The internet is forever.

We don't need covid passports but I will give 8 Tory donors £1/2 m to investigate them.

My stepson is currently serving a 10 day prison sentnce in solitary confinement having returned from the UAE yesterday. (He was working out there - not on holiday!) The room he's in is filthy and the BLT he was given for lunch was inedible. From the hotel's point of view, I do understand that when you're fully booked, no longer have to compete for business in the usual way and your income is virtually guarenteed - then the incentive to give a sh!t all but evaporates.

As an aside, today, Mrs. timsk is having her first jab. To be fair to her health centre, when she told them she didn't want the Pfizer vaccine but was happy to have the AstraZeneca one - they were very helpful and accomodating. The latter is what she's having. Doubtless, in the next few weeks I'll be offered one too and I'm wrestling with the decision whether or not to give in and do what 'they' want me to do or wheher to stick to my principles and politely decline their kind offer. Anyone else here experiencing the same quandary?
TIm.

Last edited:
Doubtless, in the next few weeks I'll be offered one too and I'm wrestling with the decision whether or not to give in and do what 'they' want me to do or wheher to stick to my principles and politely decline their kind offer. Anyone else here experiencing the same quandary?
TIm.
Not really mate :giggle:
giphy.gif

If pressed, ive a cunning plan :sneaky:
Eu2zAIJWQAgIfH_.jpg

Last edited:
My stepson is currently serving a 10 day prison sentnce in solitary confinement having returned from the UAE yesterday. (He was working out there - not on holiday!) The room he's in is filthy and the BLT he was given for lunch was inedible. From the hotel's point of view, I do understand that when you're fully booked, no longer have to compete for business in the usual way and your income is virtually guarenteed - then the incentive to give a sh!t all but evaporates.

As an aside, today, Mrs. timsk is having her first jab. To be fair to her health centre, when she told them she didn't want the Pfizer vaccine but was happy to have the AstraZeneca one - they were very helpful and accomodating. The latter is what she's having. Doubtless, in the next few weeks I'll be offered one too and I'm wrestling with the decision whether or not to give in and do what 'they' want me to do or wheher to stick to my principles and politely decline their kind offer. Anyone else here experiencing the same quandary?
TIm.
Hi Tim,

I now know of few people who have had the vaccine, including a nurse and none of them had any issues. My mother and nephew have been followed up with some blood test checks and they seem to be both clear.

The only side affects one nurse mentioned was having a dead arm and some mild symptoms for a couple of days.

My partner and I have opted not to but now that summer time is coming up and the prospect of travel is in the air, she may need to have it or go into some isolation for 14 days nonsense. Still not clear on requirements. I will only have it if I am forced due to an obligatory need or work reasons but nothing on the horizon thus far.

One other comment was my daughter asking about whether she should have one. I said no need as she is young and probably already had something last year. Some of her friends at Salford Uni., have already had the virus and she was made to isolate.

I have no idea why they would give it to young people who are at little or no risk to the virus. Still don't buy into the asymptomatic tosh. I advised her to make her own risk assessments but that personally, I wouldn't. Her boyfriend seems to want to have it so as to avoid all the fuss. Neither of them are too bothered either way. I'm reaching a similar opinion. anything for a quiet life. Both vaccines seem to be well received so hoping the whole sh!t show should die down and just become another flue strain in the next 10 years.

Much ado about nothing.

In summary, my sentiment is to only have it if not having it stops me from doing whatever I may like to do.

All the best, (y)

Last edited:
Hi Tim,

I now know of few people who have added including a nurse and none of them had any issues. My mother and nephew have been followed up with some blood test checks and they seem to be both clear.

The only side affects one nurse mentioned was having a dead arm and some mild symptoms for a couple of days.

My partner and I have opted not to but now that summer time is coming up and the prospect of travel is in the air, she may need to have it or go into some isolation for 14 days nonsense. Still not clear on requirements. I will only have it if I am forced due to an obligatory need or work reasons but nothing on the horizon thus far.

One other comment was my daughter asking about whether she should have one. I said no need as she is young and probably already had something last year. Some of her friends at Salford Uni., have already had the virus and she was made to isolate.

I have no idea why they would give it to young people who are at little or no risk to the virus. Still don't buy into the asymptomatic tosh. I advised her to make her own risk assessments but that personally, I wouldn't. Her boyfriend seems to want to have it so as to avoid all the fuss. Neither of them are too bothered either way. I'm reaching a similar opinion. anything for a quiet life. Both vaccines seem to be well received so hoping the whole sh!t show should die down and just become another flue strain in the next 10 years.

Much ado about nothing.

In summary, my sentiment is to only have it if not having it stops me from doing whatever I may like to do.

All the best, (y)

I have no idea why they would give it to young people who are at little or no risk to the virus.

The answer to all questions like this is MONEY!

Someone is making money from each vaccine they force people to take, so they pressure for more regulation (with money) to force more people to have it.

Figures released by the National Audit Office show that the UK has spent a total of £12bn on its vaccination campaign so far. The bill includes £2.9bn paid for a total of 267 million doses of five different coronavirus vaccines.

The UK is believed to have spent between £24 and £28 per dose on the Moderna jab, the Daily Mail reports. The domestically produced Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine cost the government around £3 per jab, according to the BBC, while the Pfizer/BioNTech jab has a price tag of around £15.