Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Interesting. It's no surprise that I see things very differently to you Jon. In the past, only "Authority" had the means to disseminate information and as a result, they fully controlled the rhetoric. The internet has created a level playing field, giving a 'voice' to millions who now rightly question the rhetoric of "Authority"...

What is your definition of reputable?
I don’t think you can lump independent newspapers and main TV news media in with the “authority”. Those newspapers and programmes have been responsible for exposing many of “authorities“ misdeeds etc. Of course they are biased - you only have to look at the different headlines of the same event to know that - but they don’t often peddle downright lies etc. By giving everyone a “voice” so that those peddling false information have equal opportunity as those providing the facts is not the sort of level playing field that does much good for the truth In my book.

I don’t think you can lump independent newspapers and main TV news media in with the “authority”. Those newspapers and programmes have been responsible for exposing many of “authorities“ misdeeds etc. Of course they are biased - you only have to look at the different headlines of the same event to know that - but they don’t often peddle downright lies etc. By giving everyone a “voice” so that those peddling false information have equal opportunity as those providing the facts is not the sort of level playing field that does much good for the truth In my book.

If only we knew what 'the' truth is, right?

It used to be the case that media was "more" independent and that journalists and investigators unearthed newsworthy content, which was then pursued to a conclusion.

The same cannot be said today. Anyone who steps out of line or sticks their neck out these days is either shut down, ignored or ends up getting their head chopped off.

I accept completely that the 'Great Reset' is a reality and that the people behind it are the aforementioned priveledged few.
Hi David,
I imagine that as and when the virus starts to fade - and/or our interest in it - that the 'Great Reset' could advance up the hit parade of topical hot potatoes. Cue a new David Knight thread perhaps?

For anyone not too sure what the Great Reset is, here's a short introduction . . .

I'd be interested to know Pat if you still intend to get vaccinated or if any of the facts that have recently emerged have given you pause for thought?

A quick recap of the things you could be going home with from tonight's show

1- A sick creepy eugenist fcuk has announced that you can't have a normal life unless you get vaccinated

2- The whole world has to enter the experiment or it won't work

3- You can't have your normal life back, even with the vax because you need multiple vaxes, the virus will keep mutating and because ex spurt advisors are making it up as they go along.

4- The virus comes with a full financial reset included because people like me have prolonged a planned 5 year lockdown by refusing to wear a mask

5- Untrained traffic wardens and out of work bouncers will be dolling out the jabs with barely any supervision

6-There will be no liability when it kills or maimes you. Not from Gov, Pharma, The NHS, those who administer it or any regulators

7- It wont be mandatory except you'll have no choice if you plan to leave the house ever

8- The vax has been rushed out and tests have damaged people's spines but the pandemic is so deadly we can't chance living with the near 99% recovery rate from FLU

9- You're a selfish ignorant right wing extremist if you refuse to be treated like a guinea pig without the usual guinea pig freedoms and the Police hope others will shame you when there are not enough of them on hand to beat the shit out of you. This is called' bringing the public with you'

10-.The 1% will not get vaxxed

11- The 1%'s transgender kids (the new 1%) will not get vaxxed

12- The 1% will make all the money from the vax, their shareholdings ,constant testing and surveillance tech

13-If you survive the planned cull you will end up owning nothing and you will be happy

14-The 1% will own all your shit

15- Further levels of degrading slavery will be introduced by the 1% whenever thet feel like it

It's the most exciting proposition I've ever seen in my lifetime. How about you Pat? Are you feeling the care and concern from our glorious leaders?

Last edited:
Hi David,
I imagine that as and when the virus starts to fade - and/or our interest in it - that the 'Great Reset' could advance up the hit parade of topical hot potatoes. Cue a new David Knight thread perhaps?

For anyone not too sure what the Great Reset is, here's a short introduction . . .

It's not going to fade because it's not about a virus.

Looks like Yeadon is one of the few people who can give us some insight into what MP's are saying right now if you follow him here

Yardley Yeadon
@MichaelYeadon3

I have been hinting at this for a while, occasionally getting hate if I go further Now it’s mainstream And it’s not benign As PCR mass testing is corrupted, it’s no longer about a virus. So it won’t end naturally. This is a vital point to understand.

Screenshot (2297).png

Ickes forum- lots of alternative source info There's very few places to get it now Suggest 'Coronavirus Mega-Thread' It's also a very good source of feedback on how people are coping through this crisis.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to know Pat if you still intend to get vaccinated or if any of the facts that have recently emerged have given you pause for thought?

A quick recap of the things you could be going home with from tonight's show

1- A sick creepy eugenist fcuk has announced that you can't have a normal life unless you get vaccinated

2- The whole world has to enter the experiment or it won't work

3- You can't have your normal life back, even with the vax because you need multiple vaxes, the virus will keep mutating and because ex spurt advisors are making it up as they go along.

4- The virus comes with a full financial reset included because people like me have prolonged a planned 5 year lockdown by refusing to wear a mask

5- Untrained traffic wardens and out of work bouncers will be dolling out the jabs with barely any supervision

6-There will be no liability when it kills or maimes you. Not from Gov, Pharma, The NHS, those who administer it or any regulators

7- It wont be mandatory except you'll have no choice if you plan to leave the house ever

8- The vax has been rushed out and tests have damaged people's spines but the pandemic is so deadly we can't chance living with the near 99% recovery rate from FLU

9- You're a selfish ignorant right wing extremist if you refuse to be treated like a guinea pig without the usual guinea pig freedoms and the Police hope others will shame you when there are not enough of them on hand to beat the shit out of you. This is called' bringing the public with you'

10-.The 1% will not get vaxxed

11- The 1%'s transgender kids (the new 1%) will not get vaxxed

12- The 1% will make all the money from the vax, their shareholdings ,constant testing and surveillance tech

13-If you survive the planned cull you will end up owning nothing and you will be happy

14-The 1% will own all your shit

15- Further levels of degrading slavery will be introduced by the 1% whenever thet feel like it

It's the most exciting proposition I've ever seen in my lifetime. How about you Pat? Are you feeling the care and concern from our glorious leaders?
I don't normally have a flu jab but I am willing to:-
1. Always wear a mask when instructed
2. Have the Covid vax.
It could be nature's way to kill off the self opinionated folk that won't comply. Thus raising the quality of the gene pool of the rest.

The trouble with entrenched positions of any kind is that they're not just dug in but that when the tide comes in, they're under water as well.

2. Have the Covid vax.
It could be nature's way to kill off the self opinionated folk that won't comply. Thus raising the quality of the gene pool of the rest.

Yes Pat, because that is exactly how nature works, it kills off anyone who doesn't comply with Authority.

2. Have the Covid vax.

Countless experts in their respective fields have have denounced this Covid19 pandemic.

So what motivates people to go along with Govt mandated policy when it is absolutely clear that they are peddling nonsense.

If the average person can understand what is being said by these experts, then why can't the lemmings understand it !

And so if BJ, his Govt and the official opposition who are supporting the Govt position, are of above average intelligence, then what is the agenda at play here when the science is clear that there is nothing out of the ordinary as far as this coronavirus is concerned. What is the purpose of Lockdown?

Last edited:
A classic example of the Leave vs Remain debate, where both are right and both are wrong and as wilfully stupid and ignorant as each other.
Hi cant',
Would I be right to deduce from your post that the only people who aren't "wilfully stupid and ignorant" are the ones who either didn't vote or spoiled their ballot paper?
;-)
Tim.

So, if I've understood today's news correctly, we come out of lockdown #2.0 on 2nd Dec' and pretty much immediately go into what amounts to lockdown #3.0 - although the government's spin doctors aren't calling it that. Time to fire off another letter to my MP - not that the last one did any good. Assuming that fais, I fear it's time to root about in the garden shed for a pitch fork. I'm starting to get seriously pi$$ed off!
:mad:

Countless experts in their respective fields have have denounced this Covid19 pandemic.

So what motivates people to go along with Govt mandated policy when it is absolutely clear that they are peddling nonsense.

If the average person can understand what is being said by these experts, then why can't the lemmings understand it !

And so if BJ, his Govt and the official opposition who are supporting the Govt position, are of above average intelligence, then what is the agenda at play here when the science is clear that there is nothing out of the ordinary as far as this coronavirus is concerned. What is the purpose of Lockdown?

Don't worry about the lemmings.

Tim is 'starting to get seriously pi$$ed off!

This bit seems apt too. Corps love fascism.

Last edited:
'If youre looking for the guilty, you need only to look into a mirror'

From the Corbett.

And straight from ze horses mouth.

Last edited:
Corbett mentioned "Stockholm Syndrome" in regard to COVID-19, which isn't too far away from the truth when you consider the lockdowns and threats of violence if you don't comply...

I've added the highlights.

What is Stockholm Syndrome and Who Does it Affect?​

What is Stockholm syndrome?​

"Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

With this syndrome, hostages or abuse victims may come to sympathize with their captives. This is the opposite of the fear, terror, and disdain that might be expected from the victims in these situations.

Over the course of time, some victims do come to develop positive feelings toward their captors. They may even begin to feel as if they share common goals and causes. The victim may begin to develop negative feelings toward the police or authorities. They may resent anyone who may be trying to help them escape from the dangerous situation they’re in.

This paradox does not happen with every hostage or victim, and it’s unclear why it occurs when it does.

Many psychologists and medical professionals consider Stockholm syndrome a coping mechanism, or a way to help victims handle the trauma of a terrifying situation. Indeed, the history of the syndrome may help explain why that is."

Corbett mentioned "Stockholm Syndrome" in regard to COVID-19, which isn't too far away from the truth when you consider the lockdowns and threats of violence if you don't comply...

I've added the highlights.

What is Stockholm Syndrome and Who Does it Affect?​

What is Stockholm syndrome?​

"Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

With this syndrome, hostages or abuse victims may come to sympathize with their captives. This is the opposite of the fear, terror, and disdain that might be expected from the victims in these situations.

Over the course of time, some victims do come to develop positive feelings toward their captors. They may even begin to feel as if they share common goals and causes. The victim may begin to develop negative feelings toward the police or authorities. They may resent anyone who may be trying to help them escape from the dangerous situation they’re in.

This paradox does not happen with every hostage or victim, and it’s unclear why it occurs when it does.

Many psychologists and medical professionals consider Stockholm syndrome a coping mechanism, or a way to help victims handle the trauma of a terrifying situation. Indeed, the history of the syndrome may help explain why that is."
I think it occurs psychologically as a last desperate attempt to salvage one's self control in a desperate situation. Where if you can't beat them then join them, hopefully temporarily and maybe beat them from the inside.