Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Over the years, I've seen quite enough friends and family die badly and I have the impression that there is a feeling that the whole virus thing has become a sort of entertainment to be kicked about by one side or another to score points rather than make serious attempts to acknowledge that it is neither flu, nor the plague to end all plagues, and that the truth really is out there located somewhere in a no-man's* land that suits no-body.

Since we are going on feelings...I have a feeling that you and most people get that impression due to MSM sensationalism.

I read a joke that attempts to make the point, that went something like this:

One homeless man asks another homeless man "Why haven't we died of covid-19?" the other homeless man answers "Because we don't own a TV!"

Since we are going on feelings...I have a feeling that you and most people get that impression due to MSM sensationalism.
....and I have a feeling you're right...only the sensationalism extends well into government and the hallowed halls of academia/science as well.

EDit: I'm thinking of getting rid of my TV. Statistically speaking, how would that improve my chances?

....and I have a feeling you're right...only the sensationalism extends well into government and the hallowed halls of academia/science as well.

Of course, how could I ignore 'THE' science...not that other science that keeps getting censored...

EDit: I'm thinking of getting rid of my TV. Statistically speaking, how would that improve my chances?

Statistically speaking I'd say your chances are the same as they were this time last year, but getting rid of your TV will certainly improve your mental health.

Statistically speaking I'd say your chances are the same as they were this time last year, but getting rid of your TV will certainly improve your mental health.
Soooo, a lower probability of Barking madness with no alteration to the Rabidity distribution, i.e I might still get to foam at the mouth but it's entirely a physiological phenomenon....and not an Austrian in sight! Hang on a sec, I thought I heard my Mum calling....

Always good to chat with you NT :)

As some of you here on T2W may have observed, I'm not very good at doing succinct and pithy posts or, indeed, letters to my MP. Here's one I found that very much falls into this category and tickled me; sent to Angela Richardson (Conservative):

"Thank you for your email in response to mine

I fully expect you to continue following the Government line and so in the spirit of the times I am moving you from Tier 1 (a candidate I could not possibly vote for) into Tier 2 (a candidate I shall actively campaign against)."

Now that's class!
:D

Rat_Vaccine.png

As some of you here on T2W may have observed, I'm not very good at doing succinct and pithy posts or, indeed, letters to my MP. Here's one I found that very much falls into this category and tickled me; sent to Angela Richardson (Conservative):

"Thank you for your email in response to mine

I fully expect you to continue following the Government line and so in the spirit of the times I am moving you from Tier 1 (a candidate I could not possibly vote for) into Tier 2 (a candidate I shall actively campaign against)."

Now that's class!
:D
Here's one that has just been sent. Keeping it very short and asking a single question per letter seems to be a good approach.

Getting their reaction in writing as evidence could counter any feeling of futility.

https://forum.davidicke.com/uploads/monthly_2020_12/941B98B5-D627-4565-9339-413375A9E9DB.jpeg.9f506e397abe80e6e622a3ddebde87cc.jpeg

Last edited:
I see our political do-gooder airheads have prioritized the vaccines for the elderly in care homes !!
Surely the priority should be those on the front line essential workers to keep things going. Much as I respect the elderly they won't be climbing off their death beds to keep the electricity etc. flowing.

I see our political do-gooder airheads have prioritized the vaccines for the elderly in care homes !!
Surely the priority should be those on the front line essential workers to keep things going. Much as I respect the elderly they won't be climbing off their death beds to keep the electricity etc. flowing.

They were first in line but they've been 'Bumped off' in favour of bumping off the weak and vulnerable

They must have read the vaccine guidlines

They must have put 2+2 together Pat- empty covid wards, 99.9% recovery rate V toxic dangerous untested shite promoted by psycopaths who accept no liability, while blackmailing us over our freedom= no thanks

Still, you have to admire the bravery of anyone who chooses a 'jab' that underperforms their own immune system and irreversibly damages their DNA for a flu virus that nobody can prove exists.

They must have put 2+2 together Pat- empty covid wards, 99.9% recovery rate V toxic dangerous untested shite promoted by psycopaths who accept no liability, while blackmailing us over our freedom= no thanks

You need to work fast if you want to make a fortune out of a vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% recovery rate. This is probably why there is still no vaccine for AIDS...much more money to be made from treating than curing.

They were first in line but they've been 'Bumped off' in favour of bumping off the weak and vulnerable

They must have read the vaccine guidlines

Still, you have to admire the bravery of anyone who chooses a 'jab' that underperforms their own immune system and irreversibly damages their DNA for a flu virus that nobody can prove exists.
David,

Three former US Presidents (Bush, Clinton, and Obama) have publicly stated that they will volunteer to take the vaccines to show the public how safe the shots supposedly are. They may even do it live on television.

Should anything go wrong, imagine the shock waves that will reverberate around the world in public confidence. Especially in the stock markets which are betting on the pandemic starting to wind down by late Spring/early Summer.

David,

Three former US Presidents (Bush, Clinton, and Obama) have publicly stated that they will volunteer to take the vaccines to show the public how safe the shots supposedly are. They may even do it live on television.

Should anything go wrong, imagine the shock waves that will reverberate around the world in public confidence. Especially in the stock markets which are betting on the pandemic starting to wind down by late Spring/early Summer.
Unfortunately, the companies who make the vaccines don't share their confidence J.

And for that reason and about 25 other reasons, I'm with the 'conspiracy theorists' and the 'anti vaxxers'.

And btw, .there is no pandemic the clue is in the numbers. You need to stop calling it that.

Last edited:
And btw, .there is no pandemic the clue is in the numbers. You need to stop calling it that.
Ummm, my understanding of the "pan" bit is obviously different to yours. To me it means, widespread - as in "present in many countries". This has no bearing on who gets to push up daisies and is merely a descriptor of extent.

I note that those lying bastards at WHO are today saying:

"Globally, as of 3:47pm CET, 7 December 2020, there have been 66,422,058 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 1,532,418 deaths, reported to WHO"
In my book that's quite pan:)

Ummm, my understanding of the "pan" bit is obviously different to yours. To me it means, widespread - as in "present in many countries". This has no bearing on who gets to push up daisies and is merely a descriptor of extent.

I note that those lying bastards at WHO are today saying:

"Globally, as of 3:47pm CET, 7 December 2020, there have been 66,422,058 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 1,532,418 deaths, reported to WHO"
In my book that's quite pan:)
In my book it's a fraud. And I'm now joined by 1000's of medical experts in saying that.