Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Untitled.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-details-including-youre-unfaithful-debt.html

. . . Time to fire off another letter to my MP - not that the last one did any good. . .
. . . and here it is. I'm posting it in case any subscribers to this thread like the idea of doing the same but don't have the time to draft something of their own. Feel free to copy and generally plagiarise my effort any way you see fit. The first three paragrapghs relate to old correspondence and our local situation. Thereafter, it's generic stuff that applies to pretty well everyone. Enjoy . . .

Letter to Anthony Mangnall MP
Totnes Constituency

Dear Anthony,
We corresponded a few months ago and, at that time, I implored you to vote against further coronavirus restrictions, specifically the second lockdown that we’re all currently having to endure. In your reply dated 22nd September you wrote: “ . . . I agree with all the points you raise. . .” and went on to say: “. . .we have to live with this virus and any restrictive measures only kick the can further down the road.” In light of your comments, you can imagine my shock and dismay when I discovered that on 4th November you voted ‘aye’ for the government's ‘Health Protection - Coronavirus Restrictions’. Saying one thing and then doing another was the hallmark of your predecessor, Dr. Sarah Wollaston, and is the primary reason why you now have her job. Please learn from her mistake, don’t repeat it, otherwise I fear you’ll suffer the same fate as her. To wit, this leads me to the purpose of this letter . . .

For a second time, I implore you to vote against the government’s latest proposed tiered restrictions, set to come into effect after lockdown #2 ends on 2nd December. There is no rationale behind them: why oh why is our Totnes constituency destined to be in tier 2 when we have one of the lowest ‘case’ numbers in the country? This is unacceptable and will be devastating to many businesses in the run up to Christmas, especially the already hard hit tourist and hospitality sectors. I urge you not to vote to destroy the jobs of others and, if you do, don’t be too surprised if you end up losing yours. Secondly, there is no solid evidence that such measures work or, at best, as you yourself rightly say: “. . .only kick the can further down the road”. You are quoted on Radio Exe’s website as saying: “ . . . I have been perfectly clear, I will not vote for another lockdown. I will support the tier measures, provided they are based on accurate information and divided in the correct manner, and that must be done in a way that reflects what is going on in the ground.” I worry that you are being hoodwinked by government ministers and their advisors into thinking there is any appreciable difference between lockdowns and tiered restrictions. There isn’t, the latter amounts to a de facto lockdown, especially given that the tiered measures will, almost certainly, continue until at least next Easter. Be consistent, you can’t be anti-lockdown on the one hand and support on/off, up/down, stop/start tiered restrictions on the other. All are unnecessary, they solve nothing, all the while they are highly destructive.

If you have already decided that you will vote against the government next week, then there’s no need to read any further or to reply to this e-mail. However, if you’re undecided, and particularly if you’re inclined to vote ‘aye’ once again, then please read on and heed the scientific evidence that I provide which clearly shows you’ll be making a very grave mistake.

There are many things the government has got wrong in its response to this pandemic, chief among these is an over reliance on computer modeling that utilises out of date data - and/or otherwise questionable data - allegedly even some sourced from Wikipedia! This is then used by SAGE to make absurd predictions such as the now infamous 4,000 daily deaths by early next month. Four thousand deaths a day would be three times higher than the peak death rate in Brazil, which has a population three times greater than the UK. The Prime Minister often claims that he’s following the science; shame that no one has pointed out to him that it’s junk science.

The other major mistake made by the government is the shift towards mass testing using the PCR kit. This policy is disastrous, cataclysmic, primarily because the PCR test is not designed to be used in this way. It is highly susceptible to contamination when used on a large scale by people who - although well intentioned - are not qualified laboratory technicians. Additionally, and more importantly, it is known to have a significant false positive rate, one which the government either does not know or, if it does, is unwilling to disclose. Either way, given how much rides on it, this is totally unacceptable. Attached at the bottom of this e-mail is a PDF briefing paper written by eminent scientists that goes into the above in greater detail and provides all the evidence you need to conclude that the large scale use of PCR tests produces huge numbers of positive ‘cases’, of which as many as 83% are likely to be misdiagnoses. These grossly misleading numbers are then used as justification for ruinous lockdown and tiered restriction measures. The authors of the paper are four highly qualified and experienced professionals: Clare Craig BM BCh FRCPath, Jonathan Engler MBChB LLB, Mike Yeadon BSc Hons (Biochem-tox) PhD (Pharmacol) and Christian McNeill LL.B and Dip LP. Please read it attentively, likely as not it’ll be the most important document you’ll read all year.

Ongoing lockdowns and tiered restrictions are having devastating consequences on our health and economy. Evidence mounts daily that excess deaths at home are rising sharply due to cancer, heart disease, stroke and suicide etc. Last week the Chancellor laid bare the stark and painful economic reality for all to see. The economy has shrunk by 11.3%, the worst collapse in output in 300 years. Unemployment will reach 2.6 million and borrowing will reach an eye watering £394 billion. The impact of all this will be felt for many years to come. When the pandemic is over, the public inquiries concluded and their findings published, no government minister or MP will be able to say: “we were just following (junk) science”. There will be nowhere to hide: the attached PDF briefing paper alone provides the real science based on verifiable data that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that the government and their SAGE advisers have got it terribly wrong. They must be stopped and, as a Tory MP, you can help do that. In ten or twenty years plus when your children and grandchildren ask what part you played during the pandemic of 2020 - how will you respond? Will you hold your head high and tell them you did everything you could to put an end to this madness, or will you hang your head in shame and admit that you were complicit in it, knowing full well that it is both unnecessary and avoidable?

To conclude, please study the attached briefing paper very carefully, whereupon you will surely realise that the cure is far worse than the disease. Ministers must radically change course and lift all lockdown and tiered restriction measures immediately. Play your part Anthony, do the right thing, be on the right side of history and vote against the government’s proposals next week.

Kind regards,
Tim.

Attachments

• MP-briefing-26-Nov-2020.pdf
    1,023 KB · Views: 64
What I would like to know is :-
Is there any protection to the virus from ANY of the religions ? For instance do I increase my chances if I join one of them ?
Or what the feck are all those fat priests doing about it !
Mad mullahs included.

A bit more dancing around the bonfire starkers perhaps ?
lol

A bit more dancing around the bonfire starkers perhaps ?
Well, as protective measures go, that's certainly more effective than wearing a useless flimsy mask !

At least the heat from flames is known to destroy virus particles, unlike the gaping holes in a mask which let the very much smaller virus breeze straight through.

Not that I'd recommend either as a 'best practice' , but heck, at least torching virus works !!!

:D :ROFLMAO:😁

Is there any protection to the virus from ANY of the religions ? For instance do I increase my chances if I join one of them ?
Well, you could try ...

Attis, a Phrygian-Greek vegetation god.

Not that this will increase your chances of survival, but should you survive, you will still be entitled to celebrate the holiday on his birthday, 25th December, so you have nothing to lose ....

;)

. . . and here it is. I'm posting it in case any subscribers to this thread like the idea of doing the same but don't have the time to draft something of their own. Feel free to copy and generally plagiarise my effort any way you see fit. The first three paragrapghs relate to old correspondence and our local situation. Thereafter, it's generic stuff that applies to pretty well everyone. Enjoy . . .

Letter to Anthony Mangnall MP
Totnes Constituency

Dear Anthony,
We corresponded a few months ago and, at that time, I implored you to vote against further coronavirus restrictions, specifically the second lockdown that we’re all currently having to endure. In your reply dated 22nd September you wrote: “ . . . I agree with all the points you raise. . .” and went on to say: “. . .we have to live with this virus and any restrictive measures only kick the can further down the road.” In light of your comments, you can imagine my shock and dismay when I discovered that on 4th November you voted ‘aye’ for the government's ‘Health Protection - Coronavirus Restrictions’. Saying one thing and then doing another was the hallmark of your predecessor, Dr. Sarah Wollaston, and is the primary reason why you now have her job. Please learn from her mistake, don’t repeat it, otherwise I fear you’ll suffer the same fate as her. To wit, this leads me to the purpose of this letter . . .

For a second time, I implore you to vote against the government’s latest proposed tiered restrictions, set to come into effect after lockdown #2 ends on 2nd December. There is no rationale behind them: why oh why is our Totnes constituency destined to be in tier 2 when we have one of the lowest ‘case’ numbers in the country? This is unacceptable and will be devastating to many businesses in the run up to Christmas, especially the already hard hit tourist and hospitality sectors. I urge you not to vote to destroy the jobs of others and, if you do, don’t be too surprised if you end up losing yours. Secondly, there is no solid evidence that such measures work or, at best, as you yourself rightly say: “. . .only kick the can further down the road”. You are quoted on Radio Exe’s website as saying: “ . . . I have been perfectly clear, I will not vote for another lockdown. I will support the tier measures, provided they are based on accurate information and divided in the correct manner, and that must be done in a way that reflects what is going on in the ground.” I worry that you are being hoodwinked by government ministers and their advisors into thinking there is any appreciable difference between lockdowns and tiered restrictions. There isn’t, the latter amounts to a de facto lockdown, especially given that the tiered measures will, almost certainly, continue until at least next Easter. Be consistent, you can’t be anti-lockdown on the one hand and support on/off, up/down, stop/start tiered restrictions on the other. All are unnecessary, they solve nothing, all the while they are highly destructive.

If you have already decided that you will vote against the government next week, then there’s no need to read any further or to reply to this e-mail. However, if you’re undecided, and particularly if you’re inclined to vote ‘aye’ once again, then please read on and heed the scientific evidence that I provide which clearly shows you’ll be making a very grave mistake.

There are many things the government has got wrong in its response to this pandemic, chief among these is an over reliance on computer modeling that utilises out of date data - and/or otherwise questionable data - allegedly even some sourced from Wikipedia! This is then used by SAGE to make absurd predictions such as the now infamous 4,000 daily deaths by early next month. Four thousand deaths a day would be three times higher than the peak death rate in Brazil, which has a population three times greater than the UK. The Prime Minister often claims that he’s following the science; shame that no one has pointed out to him that it’s junk science.

The other major mistake made by the government is the shift towards mass testing using the PCR kit. This policy is disastrous, cataclysmic, primarily because the PCR test is not designed to be used in this way. It is highly susceptible to contamination when used on a large scale by people who - although well intentioned - are not qualified laboratory technicians. Additionally, and more importantly, it is known to have a significant false positive rate, one which the government either does not know or, if it does, is unwilling to disclose. Either way, given how much rides on it, this is totally unacceptable. Attached at the bottom of this e-mail is a PDF briefing paper written by eminent scientists that goes into the above in greater detail and provides all the evidence you need to conclude that the large scale use of PCR tests produces huge numbers of positive ‘cases’, of which as many as 83% are likely to be misdiagnoses. These grossly misleading numbers are then used as justification for ruinous lockdown and tiered restriction measures. The authors of the paper are four highly qualified and experienced professionals: Clare Craig BM BCh FRCPath, Jonathan Engler MBChB LLB, Mike Yeadon BSc Hons (Biochem-tox) PhD (Pharmacol) and Christian McNeill LL.B and Dip LP. Please read it attentively, likely as not it’ll be the most important document you’ll read all year.

Ongoing lockdowns and tiered restrictions are having devastating consequences on our health and economy. Evidence mounts daily that excess deaths at home are rising sharply due to cancer, heart disease, stroke and suicide etc. Last week the Chancellor laid bare the stark and painful economic reality for all to see. The economy has shrunk by 11.3%, the worst collapse in output in 300 years. Unemployment will reach 2.6 million and borrowing will reach an eye watering £394 billion. The impact of all this will be felt for many years to come. When the pandemic is over, the public inquiries concluded and their findings published, no government minister or MP will be able to say: “we were just following (junk) science”. There will be nowhere to hide: the attached PDF briefing paper alone provides the real science based on verifiable data that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that the government and their SAGE advisers have got it terribly wrong. They must be stopped and, as a Tory MP, you can help do that. In ten or twenty years plus when your children and grandchildren ask what part you played during the pandemic of 2020 - how will you respond? Will you hold your head high and tell them you did everything you could to put an end to this madness, or will you hang your head in shame and admit that you were complicit in it, knowing full well that it is both unnecessary and avoidable?

To conclude, please study the attached briefing paper very carefully, whereupon you will surely realise that the cure is far worse than the disease. Ministers must radically change course and lift all lockdown and tiered restriction measures immediately. Play your part Anthony, do the right thing, be on the right side of history and vote against the government’s proposals next week.

Kind regards,
Tim.
Congrats for the effort Tim. You're exposing the problem we're up against. Those who collaborate with this injustice will be held accountable. I've got a feeling you're just getting started..

I think he's just antagonising Jon. :whistle:
I'm perfectly happy to antagonise Jon at any time. ;) I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind after I posted it..after OK?

If I wanted to antagonise Jon and Pat into the bargain I might post something like-

Screenshot (2298).png

But I realise facts don't mean anything to some people. Usually the people who allow the fact checkers to tell them what to think.

That reminds me. Pat, why not try injecting the bog standard virus directly into your muscle tissue first, before jumping in the deep end with Bill's special stuff?

Last edited:
I think he's just antagonising Jon. :whistle:
Not at all c_v. I love Jon - he knows that, but I confess he did catch me out with his stance on the Trump thread!

As an aside, if anyone here has looked at the briefing paper attached to the letter I sent my MP - I'd be interested to hear your feedback. One of the things that never ceases to surprise and disappoint me in equal measure is that the dissident voices don't make it easy for themselves. How hard would it have been to get someone with a graphic designer's eye (no, not the bloke off Panorama who forged the bank statements for Martin Bashir, lol!), just someone who could tidy the document up a bit and make it look half professional? The graghs were barely legible and the resolution was so low that they couldn't be enlarged very much. Still, on the plus side, I guess that's a bit of amo for Pat and Jon et al!
Tim.

Well done mate, you must be one of the lucky 99,96%
The important thing is to be aware of one's luck. Chez Canta we appear to have fallen into the less lucky .04% group with tomorrow being exactly 4 months to the day since my brother in law died an unpleasant drawn out death from the obviously fake virus, diagnosed by obviously fake doctors in a clumsily stage-managed fake over-crowded covid ward. Equally fake (of course) is the continuing poor health of my sister several weeks after recovering from the fictional virus - I have thought of telling her to just pull herself together as it's quite clearly just a cold but as she's still mourning, even I thought that might be in dubious taste.

The important thing is to be aware of one's luck. Chez Canta we appear to have fallen into the less lucky .04% group with tomorrow being exactly 4 months to the day since my brother in law died an unpleasant drawn out death from the obviously fake virus, diagnosed by obviously fake doctors in a clumsily stage-managed fake over-crowded covid ward. Equally fake (of course) is the continuing poor health of my sister several weeks after recovering from the fictional virus - I have thought of telling her to just pull herself together as it's quite clearly just a cold but as she's still mourning, even I thought that might be in dubious taste.
Im sorry to hear that I truly am. Cant speak for others but I dont consider the virus a 'hoax', just hugely overplayed to serve an agenda, would we be having this conversation if he passed with complications of some other virus?
I lost my nan late September, she was 95 and went in after a fall. She lasted 4 weeks, 2 weeks in eol care, she died from frailty of old age and heart failure. She had 3 pcr tests in total afaik, all came back negative so her death didnt matter.

Im sorry to hear that I truly am. Cant speak for others but I dont consider the virus a 'hoax', just hugely overplayed to serve an agenda, would we be having this conversation if he passed with complications of some other virus?
I lost my nan late September, she was 95 and went in after a fall. She lasted 4 weeks, 2 weeks in eol care, she died from frailty of old age and heart failure. She had 3 pcr tests in total afaik, all came back negative so her death didnt matter.
My condolences DT on your own loss.

I didn't mean to come across as singling you out for any vitriol but am merely whetting my curmudgeon bludgeon ready for Monday. I have a lengthy list of people to whom I'll be writing really nasty emails and I have to be on form as some of them are paying for the privilege.

Over the years, I've seen quite enough friends and family die badly and I have the impression that there is a feeling that the whole virus thing has become a sort of entertainment to be kicked about by one side or another to score points rather than make serious attempts to acknowledge that it is neither flu, nor the plague to end all plagues, and that the truth really is out there located somewhere in a no-man's* land that suits no-body.

BTW and PS etc: Good to see you again! :) What have you been up to?

*Sorry: no-person's land, of course.