Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Jonathan Sumption (ex-supreme court judge): how Boris Johnson conned the country.
Enjoy . . .

. . . More from Lord Sumption today, interviewed by Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkRadio . . .

Last edited:
A really interesting interview by Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkRadio with Dr Mike Yeadon, a former chief scientific advisor to Pfizer. Usually, these boffins are very careful with their language, such that if they're critical of the mainstream narrative - they do so indirectly and ring fence their comments with loads of caveats etc. Not this chap - he's refreshingly blunt and to the point. Enjoy . . .

11min.31 secs. Guess there wasn't time to mention the elephant in the room.

Jonathan Sumption (ex-supreme court judge): how Boris Johnson conned the country.
Enjoy . . .

. . . More from Lord Sumption today, interviewed by Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkRadio . . .

So the problem is that Boris is obsessed with PR?

I thought the problem was that he is a puppet carrying out an agenda just like every single politician in the entire world.

But no, it's PR and his inability to study a problem dilligently. Presumably his entire cabinet suffers the same problem, the entire government and the entire parliament. No need to mention the opposition because there is no opposition.

PR problem? what?. you mean like Hitler had a PR problem and it was Goebbels job to fix it?

We're not going to cover up these people's crimes against humanity by suggesting it's a PR problem are we? If these sociopaths cannot see what they have done then they are insane.

But Lord Sumption is only concerned that the Gov hasn't used the correct law in order to carry out it's anti human tyranny based on another pack of lies. If only they had used a law that would have allowed more scrutiny from parliament. But they avoided that, knowing that 'guidance' and 'advice' backed by empty threats and unenforcable fines would be enough to control the masses.

That's the mistake the Nazi's made. If only they had used the right law, they would not have ended up running the weaponization of science for the Americans.

They can murder and bring tyranny to as many victims as they like as long as they make it nice and legal. Just Like Tony and George did when they got that second resolution from the UN.

Typical of Boris the clown and chums to prove incapable of carrying out some simple Fascism because they used the wrong piece of legislation.

Just got a text from my local medical practice.

Dear [trendie]
To help us plan your care
for future pandemics, we
are asking all patients for
their Ethnicity, please text
back your Ethnic Origin
to [phone nbr] Thank
you [medic]

Dear [trendie]
for future pandemics, we
back your Ethnic Origin
to [phone nbr] Thank
you [medic]

If you took "your care" out of that statement, !!!!

Dear [trendie]
for future pandemics, we
back your Ethnic Origin
to [phone nbr] Thank
you [medic]

Citizen. It is now compulsory to text back your Ethnic Origin.

Follow up interview by JHB with Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former scientific advisor at Pfizer. I look forward to the day when Matt Hancock - or any government minister - addresses the specific challenge he raises in this vid'. Again, great stuff - surely the MSM can't carry on ignoring the likes of Yeadon indefinitely?
Enjoy . . .

This will help chip away the narrative but they still can't talk about the elephant in the room. and it just sets the tone for JHB 's interview with the sociopath Matt Harmweed who will just stumble and stutter his way through another rendition of 2+2=5.

It's just another distraction (JAD) to make us forget that this is just a flu virus that has behaved exactly as predicted by the 'conspiracy theorists'.

Using the wrong legislation = JAD
Boris can't handle complex problems=JAD
Ferguson breaking lockdown rules=JAD
Cumming beaking lockdown= JAD
PCR testing false positives=JAD
BLM=JAD

I like JHB, but if she ever turned into a real journalist she'd be fired faster than you can say 'that's our job'

You'll know when the truth gets aired when you see this

Or this: ( the sounds fades a bit, one of Fox's favourite tricks )

When Karry Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test said it couldn't be used to detect a virus he was wong, Why bother listening to what he said when you have ' fact checkers'?

Looks like 'conspiracy theorists' have been demoted- it's now 'social media users'

Attachments

• Screenshot (1989).png
    Screenshot (1989).png
    147.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Follow up interview by JHB with Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former scientific advisor at Pfizer. I look forward to the day when Matt Hancock - or any government minister - addresses the specific challenge he raises in this vid'. Again, great stuff - surely the MSM can't carry on ignoring the likes of Yeadon indefinitely?
Enjoy . . .

and don't miss this important bit at the bottom of the article.

About LamPORE
LamPORE uses a method called RT-LAMP to identify and amplify the SARS-CoV-2 virus in an original sample, and Oxford Nanopore’s sequencing technology to precisely identify the amplified virus. It tests for active infection, providing a complementary testing solution to antibody detection, currently only able to indicate a previous infection.

LamPORE includes a control mechanism that detects and invalidates samples where there has been an error in sample collection.

In other words.

Increased testing using the current method may well be picking up dead Covid19 which would give the appearance of a resurgent pandemic, when in fact, the numbers of hospital admissions and Covid19 deaths continue to go down.

Somebody needs to start joining the fekking dots.

It's entirely possible that all that is being measured currently are false positives.

Last edited:

and don't miss this important bit at the bottom of the article.

About LamPORE
LamPORE uses a method called RT-LAMP to identify and amplify the SARS-CoV-2 virus in an original sample, and Oxford Nanopore’s sequencing technology to precisely identify the amplified virus. It tests for active infection, providing a complementary testing solution to antibody detection, currently only able to indicate a previous infection.

LamPORE includes a control mechanism that detects and invalidates samples where there has been an error in sample collection.

In other words.

Increased testing using the current method may well be picking up dead Covid19 which would give the appearance of a resurgent pandemic, when in fact, the numbers of hospital admissions and Covid19 deaths continue to go down.

Somebody needs to start joining the fekking dots.

It's entirely possible that all that is being measured currently are false positives.
All that is being measured is human naive gullibility and fear of authority.
This is a psyop and governments are the victims as well as the population . There is no joined up logical thinking going on, in terms of health care. The dot joining is within the agenda

Exposing the fraud pf the test may eventually expose the hoax but gov will just say they were following the science- blackiswhite

Gotta hand it to ol' Coroni - s/he is one super smart virus. Not only is it able to distinguish between groups of six and under or seven and more, between those not wearing a mask in a pub to those not wearing one in a shop, it can now distinguish between the employed and the self-employed. My step-son is a sports car race technician, currently strutting his stuff at the Le Mans 24 hour event in France and, since the lockdown was lifted, has done gigs in Belgium and Marseilles. Hitherto, he's been exempt from quarantine restrictions (again, smart Corini can distinguish between him and 'ordinary' folk!) - but not any more. He's just texted his mum to say that the rules have changed and, from now on, only his full time PAYE colleagues will be exempt - he won't be. For all intents and purposes, through no fault of his own, he'll now miss most of what's left of the motor racing season. Does my effin' swede in - it really does. Grrrrr!
Tim.

Chump is praising the virus as a good excuse not to shake hands with disgusting people !!
Surely the Yanks have more good sense than to elect the idiot for another 4 years ?
Sadly it looks ominous

Chump is praising the virus as a good excuse not to shake hands with disgusting people !!
Surely the Yanks have more good sense than to elect the idiot for another 4 years ?
Sadly it looks ominous
Hi Pat,
The thing is, as I (and many others) said in 2016, Hillary was more crooked than a very crooked thing and a dreadful choice for the Democrats. Four years later, they appear not to have learnt their lesson in choosing Biden to stand against Trump. IMO, it makes more sense to elect the man who still has his marbles than to elect a man who clearly hasn't. Biden, I understand, confuses his wife with his sister and, half the time, doesn't know if it's Christmas or Easter. Besides which, look at what's happening in democrat run cities right across the U.S. from L.A. to New York: it's hard to see why anyone would want to vote for the erosion of law and order and the destruction of pretty much everything that America stands for. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Trump, but surely he and the Republicans are a million times better than the alternative?
Tim.

Hi Pat,
The thing is, as I (and many others) said in 2016, Hillary was more crooked than a very crooked thing and a dreadful choice for the Democrats. Four years later, they appear not to have learnt their lesson in choosing Biden to stand against Trump. IMO, it makes more sense to elect the man who still has his marbles than to elect a man who clearly hasn't. Biden, I understand, confuses his wife with his sister and, half the time, doesn't know if it's Christmas or Easter. Besides which, look at what's happening in democrat run cities right across the U.S. from L.A. to New York: it's hard to see why anyone would want to vote for the erosion of law and order and the destruction of pretty much everything that America stands for. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Trump, but surely he and the Republicans are a million times better than the alternative?
Tim.

Pretty clear evidence that Biden's cognitive abilities are severely impaired, he isn't up to the job.

WTF were the democrats thinking when picking him !

Pretty clear evidence that Biden's cognitive abilities are severely impaired, he isn't up to the job.

WTF were the democrats thinking when picking him !

I think the Democrats couldn't get the electorate to accept Elizabeth Warren as presidential candidate.
They are relying on harking back to a perceived golden age by associating with anything Obama.

Perhaps a hero figure will emerge who isn't senile or insane. Or is it too late to run ?
Kanye West urinating on his grammy award just about sums up the whole sordid charade.
Of course, America is money mad and not driven by well thought out policies and principles.
Wonder what they think of The Ginger Doughnut ?
Useful stuff money but it only goes so far. The US national debt is an inconvenience and therefore disregarded.

Last edited: