Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Latest Chinese virus update says no new domestic virus cases. Hoping they've turned the corner.

UK interest rates slashed again in emergency move.

The Bank of England has cut interest rates again in an emergency move as it tries to support the UK economy in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.

It is the second cut in interest rates in just over a week, bringing them down to 0.1% from 0.25%.

The fresh rate cut takes interest rates to just about the lowest they can feasibly go and the lowest they have ever been.

When they say 'slashed' they really mean modest cut as the existing rate was already near as dammit bugger all.

😷

Next thing run on the banks - get spending.

Firm decisive leadership is what we'll need in this crisis

Q-Boris- are there going to be travel restrictions?

A-"There are no plans to close down the transport network in London and there is zero prospect of any restrictions being placed on travelling in and out of London."

B- Zero prospect, meaning it won't happen in any circumstances?

A- The PM said he would "not hesitate to bring forward further and faster measures where necessary"

Q- So when you said 'no plans', ' zero prospect', if the situation changes you are totally unprepared, right Boris?
If it changes you have; no plans' in place to deal with the changes?

Got that?

The usual answer yesno.
Vassal state/sign T.May's deal/get Brexit done
I can't be prime minister/I'm the only choice for prime minister
Zero prospect/every prospect

Amazing what a giant thatcher now appears in terms of leadership compared to every Tory pm who followed her.

Boris is a puppet of the banksters and security services now.

Having had a mild dose of the virus I'm looking forward to the end of the 7 day quarantine. NHS advice is once you've had it and temperature normal you're fine to mix with people outside the household again. Fingers crossed that remains true - I'm looking forward to going out for a sweet and sour - I'd kind of like to start spending in the local small businesses again asap, they're going to need a lot of consumer support to recover from this.

How do you know it wasn't bog standard flu :poop::LOL:

Just back from T*sco s.
No bread
No milk
No household supplies
No spuds

lots of empty shelves
I look into my crystal ball and see armed gangs out scavenging supplies if it gets worse.
I was the only one there wearing a mask and got some funny looks !

There was some Izal left on the shelves in my local :poop:

Next thing run on the banks - get spending.
Mrs. timsk always gets some cash from the hole in the wall at Sainsbury's when she does the weekly shop. (Before you ask - I'm doing manly things while she's doing that - proper Monty Python lumberjack style). Anyway, where was I - oh yes, the ATM was empty this morning. The thinking is that everyone is stock piling cash at home in case they have to self-incinerate and ask neighbours and friends to buy them more bog roll.

We could have a child King George VII on the Throne:

1. Queenie - gone, (Phil the Greek - gone)
  2. Charlie the Tree Hugger is in the risk group - gone
  3. William the Sensible, by some freak of nature - gone
  4. Harry the Fool - no longer Royal

When he said there are "no plans", did you think he meant that there are no plans for how to do it, or that he meant he is not planning to do it, or both? Or that he was lying about both?

Let me put it this way. if you were running things, would you keep Boris totally in the loop?

Won't be as grim as carting coffins about!

Hmm. I gots no details atm. Sounds like a contingency measure whereby the technician buddies up with an HGV delivery driver who isn't trained up on cryogenic liquids. As regular staff go off sick, or demand increases, then this looks like the industrial gasses suppliers response to the effort.

Just back from T*sco s.
I was the only one there wearing a mask and got some funny looks !

I can't imagine why.

gimp.jpg

You know all those empty hotel beds.......?
Speaking of empty hotel beds…. I briefly heard on Channel 2 News, New York, an idea that is being bounced around is to put people who need hospitalization (but don’t have the virus) into empty hotels and give them medical attention there. If they do it, the thinking is that hospitals will have beds freed up for those who do have coronavirus where they can be isolated better.

I didn’t hear the full story so I don’t know if it’s only a NY City idea or if it’s being suggested for the rest of the U.S. I don’t know if the hotels will be paid for housing the sick and injured (If implemented) but either way it sounds like a good use for all that space.

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

Launch pad for the Dow Jones is 18,900. It has NOT triggered yet as of 9:56 PM Thursday nite, March 19/2020 California time

When/if trigger fires it will be a massive surge north as it will contain both TECHNICALs and regular SENTIMENT but also RELIEF of catastrophy viruswise.

Futures are giving me no indication of any such rally aborning. But I don't a give a ......................
(Dow futures = red to green on and off now at +15)

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

Corona Virus Fibo style:

During the intensely joyous Wave 2 rally up in the stockmarkets worldwide it will become daily News that the Chinks engineered the entire thing to cripple the West and bring America to her knees. Succeeded? No f**** way. Disasters? Yes. Cities locked down? Yes. But Capitulation? NO f**** way!

Chinks to be tott a slapping lesson it ain't going to be that easy to take out America even with such dirty underhanded tricks, disgusting treachery and deceit.

We started with benevolence back in the 1950s, much of it might have gone but there is still tons of resilience. This is what the Chinks have run into. they cannot defeat it.

Game to America