Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Anyone else struggling to link all this stuff together, assuming there are others sensing the same thing.?
I'm struggling to retain any sense of reality in all this, assuming the surreal cascade of insanity we are living through can be made any sense of.

😷

Nice try. ;)

But sadly not true, lol.

[here over 2 months]

Hang Seng high, 29,056 17jan2020
Hang Seng low, 23.063 16mar2020

:(

# conspiracy post to which this is reply has since been deleted.

Last edited:
Can you get The Andromeda Strain on Netflix?
(just finishing watching The Thing (a modern working of the John Carpenter classic).)

I'm struggling to retain any sense of reality in all this, assuming the surreal cascade of insanity we are living through can be made any sense of.

😷

I feel this virus was custom designed what ever the background noise is all about.

I also strongly suspect national spooks behind the events outlined by SC.

Can you get The Andromeda Strain on Netflix?
(just finishing watching The Thing (a modern working of the John Carpenter classic).)
Both 'The Thing' and the more recently made prequel are superbly crafted movies!
& all done without CGI to boot.

(y)(y)

😷

I went through the stages of shock, disbelief, anger and acceptance sometime in January when China went into lockdown, so I am immunised to a certain extent when most others appear to be in the shock/disbelief stage bordering on anger.

I think there will be many more iterations of the above to come as this thing unfolds, at least we have some forewarning of what that future may turn out to be, we just don't have any answers yet.

If I was an Elliot Waver, then I would say that we may have just reached the end of wave 1 down (to what degree, I couldn't tell you) and that we are about to start a wave 2 rally and EW'ers know what happens at the end of wave 2 😲, but that is just sentimental claptrap to some.

A suckers rally about to start? A parabolic curve of hope? An exponential recovery? A bull run of grit and determination? I don't know, but piling into the market now would be a high risk strategy, I'm keeping the powder dry for now.

I went through the stages of shock, disbelief, anger and acceptance sometime in January when China went into lockdown, so I am immunised to a certain extent when most others appear to be in the shock/disbelief stage bordering on anger.

I think there will be many more iterations of the above to come as this thing unfolds, at least we have some forewarning of what that future may turn out to be, we just don't have any answers yet.

And we can really see a pattern in governments response to the world spread inspired by China. They showed us that probably only drastic government measures are effective.

We might as well face it that there is not much we can do about the pox. It will be around for a while and then hopefully disappear having reduced the world's population a little bit.
Just try and follow simple guidelines and build up one's strength of resistance.

How long before we get Covid-19 the movie.
Hollywood must have plans before the next Oscars.

I must say I seem better today. 48 hours of fever, drowsiness, headache, muscle pains in legs, swollen throat glands, abdominal cramps, loose stools...... oh boy.

I just thought you guys might like to know......

Last edited:
How long before we get Covid-19 the movie.
Hollywood must have plans before the next Oscars.
I must say I seem better today. 48 hours of drowsiness, headache, muscle pains in legs, swollen throat glands, abdominal cramps, loose stools...... oh boy.

I just thought you guys might like to know......

Can't wait to see that movie... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good to hear you still kicking Tom. (y) :D(y)

Is Sir Baron still with us as well? :unsure: (y)

I miss Splitlink. :cry: