Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

CNN what a wonderful news outlet. Boasting how they used propaganda (their word) to stop Trump getting elected, and how there is 'news fatigue' for Covid stories so the next agenda is climate change.
It's all made up just to keep us in fear, because it's a well established psychological effect that fearful people do as they are told by an authority figure!

It's a 20 minute video everything you need to see is in the first 3 minutes!

Mikey is lurking in the back ground. :)

Joined Feb 25, 2012
Last seen Yesterday at 10:44 PM
I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time. That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time. That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

How ya getting on with Brexit? :)

I’ve witnessed no change whatsoever yet CV, early days sure enough but a brighter future on the horizon. When you see the bullying and threatening behaviour from the EU of recent then I believe we made the right decision.

A growing number of medical and scientific voices are calling for Ivermectin to become the drug of choice in combating COVID-19. If we can bring this to the attention of doctors, MPs and the general public, there will be no excuse for governments around the world to ignore it any longer. This is a win/win for us as either governments will use Ivermectin and the covid crisis is over, or they don’t and it will be confirmed that governments are working to a different agenda.

Wyoming Becomes 11th State To Ban Vaccine Passports​

As Britain is the 51st state of America clearly it wont be too long before we ban them. 😜

The NHS covid app didnt work last year and it wont work this year. The government is notorious for failing to deliver IT apps.
Covid will be a distant memory before anything useful can be developed and no other country will adopt it.

She bought up the suggestion of having a letter sewn on to peoples jackets which was immediately slammed down. But they dont see that wearing a rubber band around your wrist is exactly the same. Jesus some people are so stupid!
The Germans banned that just last week.
They really do hire grinning idiots to present daytime TV dont they!

So this is Unacceptable

aunacc.png

But this is Acceptable

cov2.jpg

Jeeze why not just get it tattooed on your arm.

I wanna emigrate to the U.S.!
I fear this is the direction of travel here in the U.K. . . .

You might want to hide your non-vaccine passport because the president of Immunaband, Dr. Tashof Bernton is American.:)
Dr. Tashof Bernton, an internal medicine doctor in Colorado, started selling a blue silicone bracelet called the ImmunaBand, which has a metal tag with a QR code on it. He said scanning that code, similar to what restaurants are using now for contactless menus, will open to show someone’s vaccination status.

The lunacy is finally ending.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said Thursday that he'll pardon anyone in the state who has been charged for violating COVID-19 safety measures like masking and social distancing. DeSantis made the announcement on Fox News while discussing the case of two gym owners who faced criminal penalties for refusing to enforce social distancing and mask mandates in their establishment.
"When our clemency board meets in the coming weeks, we'll issue pardons not only for Mike and Jillian, but for any Floridian that may have outstanding infractions for things like masks and social distancing,"

The lunacy is finally ending ... I spoke too soon. 🤦‍♂️

New York Yankees say 8 fully vaccinated members have tested positive for COVID-19​

So the vaccines don't do anything to stop the spread of the disease, therefore herd immunity is a myth.
Yeah, but, Barjon ain't gonna buy this explanation till a court says it's true.

The lunacy is finally ending.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said Thursday that he'll pardon anyone in the state who has been charged for violating COVID-19 safety measures like masking and social distancing. DeSantis made the announcement on Fox News while discussing the case of two gym owners who faced criminal penalties for refusing to enforce social distancing and mask mandates in their establishment.
"When our clemency board meets in the coming weeks, we'll issue pardons not only for Mike and Jillian, but for any Floridian that may have outstanding infractions for things like masks and social distancing,"

On a different subject that is slightly related is crime and punishment. I would be interested in knowing if all the people who complained about the lock downs and quarantines believe that life in jail for serious crimes is more humane than the death penalty?

After all, if you view being confined to a house for countless months is cruel....

Imagine being stuck in a cage with violent felons on a permanent basis, where the threat of violence is a daily occurrence that could happen at any given moment.

On a different subject that is slightly related is crime and punishment. I would be interested in knowing if all the people who complained about the lock downs and quarantines believe that life in jail for serious crimes is more humane than the death penalty?

After all, if you view being confined to a house for countless months is cruel....

Imagine being stuck in a cage with violent felons on a permanent basis, where the threat of violence is a daily occurrence that could happen at any given moment.

Cruel has nothing to do with it.

. . . After all, if you view being confined to a house for countless months is cruel...
Hi JL,
As n_t rightly points out, cruelty has nowt to do with it, so I'm afraid there's no comparison to be made betwen lockdowns and imprisonment, not least because in the case of the former, the 'inmates' haven't committed a crime wheras the latter, (leaving aside the occasion miscarriage of justice) - have. The merits - or otherwise - of capital punishment are probably best discussed on another thread. ;-)
Tim.