Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Who ever won this contract must be laughing...

From the British Medical Journal.

Covid-19: Screening without scrutiny, spending taxpayers’ billions​

The Wilson-Jungner criteria (1) have been used for assessing the validity of a screening programme for over 50 years. The 10 criteria which need to be met for a screening test to be suitable are each discussed in detail with regards to mass screening of children for Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19) and why this fails to meet all of the criteria and therefore needs to be scrapped immediately.
UK testing for Covid-19 is expected to cost £100 billion and concerns have already been raised about the cost of mass testing of the population (4). During 2020 the super rich have become even richer and the poor poorer. Screening children doesn’t represent value for money for healthcare expenditure as a whole.

Which politicians are profiting from our misery?

BoJo has soooooo lost the plot. Even the most die hard lockdown fanatics must be wincing at his latest lie . . .​

Boris Johnson Says Lockdown Not Vaccines Responsible for Drop in Covid Cases and Deaths

The following is by Ian Myers . . .

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated. . .
1. If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?
Government: NO.
2. If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
3. If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?
Government: Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not.
4. If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?
Government: NO. The vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.
5. If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?
Government: No one knows. All Covid ‘vaccines’ are still in the experimental stage.
6. If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
7. If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?
8. So, what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?
Government: Hoping that the virus won't kill you.
9. Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?
10. If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?
Government: To protect others.
11. So, if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?
12. If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO. The government and vaccine manufacturers have zero liability regarding this experimental drug.

So to summarize, the Covid19 ‘vaccine’. . .
> Does not provide immunity.
> Does not eliminate the virus.
> Does not drive down case numbers (lockdowns do that, apparently).
> Does not prevent death.
> Does not guarantee you won’t get Covid 19.
> Does not stop you from passing the virus on to others.
> Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
> Does not eliminate the need for business closures.
> Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
> Does not eliminate the need for masking.
If, after reading this you still decide to get the ‘vaccine’. . . best of luck to you. Enjoy your untested jab and don't worry about those of us that don't want it. After all, you're safe, right?

Tim.

Last edited:

BoJo has soooooo lost the plot. Even the most die hard lockdown fanatics must be wincing at his latest lie . . .​

Boris Johnson Says Lockdown Not Vaccines Responsible for Drop in Covid Cases and Deaths

The following is by Ian Myers . . .

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated. . .
1. If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?
2. If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
3. If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?
Government: Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not.
4. If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?
Government: NO. The vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.
5. If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?
Government: No one knows. All Covid ‘vaccines’ are still in the experimental stage.
6. If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
7. If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?
8. So, what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?
Government: Hoping that the virus won't kill you.
9. Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?
10. If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?
Government: To protect others.
11. So, if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?
12. If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO. The government and vaccine manufacturers have zero liability regarding this experimental drug.

So to summarize, the Covid19 ‘vaccine’. . .
> Does not provide immunity.
> Does not eliminate the virus.
> Does not drive down case numbers (lockdowns do that, apparently).
> Does not prevent death.
> Does not guarantee you won’t get Covid 19.
> Does not stop you from passing the virus on to others.
> Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
> Does not eliminate the need for business closures.
> Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
> Does not eliminate the need for masking.
If, after reading this you still decide to get the ‘vaccine’. . . best of luck to you. Enjoy your untested jab and don't worry about those of us that don't want it. After all, you're safe, right?

Tim.
timsk,

My wife, myself and my mother just got our Johnson & Johnson jab Monday afternoon. The day before the vaccine got paused. Other than feeling dizzy afterwards for a short while, we’ve experienced no side effects. While my mother had no dizziness, my wife’s and myself’s dizziness was most likely due to anxiety and not the vaccine.

The worst part was the jab itself. Even though we had an MD doing the shot, he used speed and force like he was a slasher in a horror movie. The jabs really hurt. As far as side effects go, I’ll let you know if our skin turns green or if we start growing horns out of our heads. :)

timsk,

My wife, myself and my mother just got our Johnson & Johnson jab Monday afternoon. The day before the vaccine got paused. Other than feeling dizzy afterwards for a short while, we’ve experienced no side effects. While my mother had no dizziness, my wife’s and myself’s dizziness was most likely due to anxiety and not the vaccine.

The worst part was the jab itself. Even though we had an MD doing the shot, he used speed and force like he was a slasher in a horror movie. The jabs really hurt. As far as side effects go, I’ll let you know if our skin turns green or if we start growing horns out of our heads. :)
You only have to go through that pain and suffering two more times. 🤦‍♂️

Third Jab 💉 💉💉 Now Required Within 6 Months Says Pfizer​

The pharma companies didn't get the expected uptake (USA 150 million expected NOT to have the jab) and so they are pushing a third prick on the compliant Brits in order to boost their profits.

Its all about the money and the kickbacks the politicians will get at the end of it.

You only have to go through that pain and suffering two more times. 🤦‍♂️

Third Jab 💉 💉💉 Now Required Within 6 Months Says Pfizer​

The pharma companies didn't get the expected uptake (USA 150 million expected NOT to have the jab) and so they are pushing a third prick on the compliant Brits in order to boost their profits.

Its all about the money and the kickbacks the politicians will get at the end of it.

I think there is a subtle joke in there but it must have gone over my head...c'mon postman, you can do better than that...pricks, politicians, big pharma....you have something to work with....

Is it sinking in now guys.
Matt Hancock has shares in a firm owned by his sister which has been getting NHS contracts!

It was never about your safety it was only about how much money the politicians could steal from taxpayers, and it runs into £Billions. This is the biggest fraud ever!

gmo.jpg
https://sciencenorway.no/cells-dna-...new-layer-in-the-genetic-code-of-life/1633809

The film linked below centres around worldwide rallies held last month on 20th March. Whilst the rallies are the glue that knits the whole thing together - there's a bit too much of protestors just milling about, IMO. That said, it outlines very well the key issues with what's happened over the past year regarding the pandemic and the dark place towards which we're heading - and will soon end up - unless people wake up in time to what's going on and put a stop to it. It joins the dots together pretty well, I think - well worth watching. Enjoy!

Last edited:
S U N L I G H T kills Covid ask for it by name or just go outside and get some for free.
The active ingredient of Sunlight is ultra violet radiation and its virus killing effects are legendary.

Minimal coverage of yesterday's march in London by MSN which some commententators describe as the largest march in 20 years (in terms of numbers), with estimates of 500,000 people. My guess is that's probably OTT but, as the attached speeded up footage in a Tweet by Martin Daubney clearly shows, there weren't just 'thousands' as reported by the BBC - there were tens of thousands - if not hundreds of thousands . . .

If anyone is in any doubt about the origins of Sars Cov -2, watch this video and you'll be left in no doubt whatsoever. But hurry, as I'll bet my life that it won't still be available this time tomorrow. Enjoy . . .

Whilst I agree it is highly likely the virus originated there, you need to have a full understanding of the science to see the giant leaps between the facts presented and linking them to the real world.
As an example this fact looks very incriminating, from the video, the 96.2% similarity of the gene.
1619600397703.png

But when you understand how similar (genetically) pigs, mice and macaques are to humans you see this number is not unusual.
"On average, the protein-coding regions of the mouse and human genomes are 85 percent identical; some genes are 99 percent identical while others are only 60 percent identical. These regions are evolutionarily conserved because they are required for function."

Be careful of people taking a bunch of facts and stitching them together to create a narrative, thats what we have the BBC for.

Be careful of people taking a bunch of facts and stitching them together to create a narrative, thats what we have the BBC for.
Hi postie,
Thanks for the insight.

Not withstanding your point which is well made, the virus has to come from somewhere, and the only two known sources I'm aware of are mother nature (e.g. bats) or man made (e.g. virologists in Wuhan or elsewhere). Of the two, in spite of your comments, the case made in the video that it came from a science lab (Wuhan institute of Virology) is the most probable by a country mile, IMO. If it is just facts stitched together to create a (false) narrative, then it ought to be easy to debunk, in the same way that it's easy to debunk the government's narrative about the efficacy of lockdowns.
Tim.

Situation is not good currently. Covid is again spreading and is more than last year. Situation is critical and I feel the trading market will be impacted in the coming time. Will have to see which of the stocks and shares will do good now and see a rise in their prices..

Where is the evidence to back this up?
The media is trying to find the worst case possible and present it as 'this is happening in your area'.
Covid cases are falling in The Americas (which includes Brazil), Europe, Eastern Mediterranean and Africa.
Only in India are cases rising and they actually fell last week.

Just look around and try to find a positive news story about covid, why cant you, because good news doesnt sell, this is a media feeding frenzy to bring you death and destruction on an apocalyptic scale for a disease with a worldwide death rate of 3.15M (as of today). Compared to 2019 total world deaths of 58 million. This isnt even registering as a statistical anomaly.

Fear sells, if you are scared switch off your TV and you wont be scared any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Situation is not good currently. Covid is again spreading and is more than last year. Situation is critical and I feel the trading market will be impacted in the coming time. Will have to see which of the stocks and shares will do good now and see a rise in their prices..
The people with far more brains than you or I and access to much more information on the subject are pushing world indexes higher and higher every day. If there was a real problem you would know about it as the headlines would be on the financial situation rather than human deaths.