Fake fines

Fake normal

Still to come:

Fake reasons for food shortages

Fake reasons for power cuts

Fake money

Fake freedom

Last edited:
I see The Virus is making a comeback in the North of England.
Probably not too surprising when they are shown on telly partying in the street unmasked and hugging each other.

The truth is not 'grey'.

March= empty hospitals

October= empty test centres

Fake virus

Fake pandemic

Fake tests

Fake numbers of tests

Fake test results

Fake case numbers

Fake death numbers

Fake new symptoms

Fake science

Fake solutions

Fake experts

Fake Fauci

Fake healthcare

Fake vacccine development/production

Fake second wave

Fake Leaders

Fake opposition

Fake media

Fake journalism

Fake alt media

Fake protest leaders

Fake resistance

Fake whistleblowers

Fake social media accounts

Fake fact checkers

Fake legal cases

Fake petitions

Fake laws

Fake fines

Fake normal

Still to come:

Fake money

Fake freedom
You missed out:
Fake vaccine shortage
Fake vaccine effectiveness stats
:)

Fake alt media
Fake whistleblowers
Hi David,
Fake alt media? I think that's harsh; TalkRadio deserve praise IMO for at least trying to redress the balance and having guests who challenge the mainstream narrative.
Fake whistleblowers? Wow, this is a real shocker! By extension, is it reasonable to conclude fake David Knight?
:p :p:p

It seems many are driven by prejudices rather than facts. Oh well saves them thinking . I suppose.

The truth is not 'grey'.

March= empty hospitals

October= empty test centres

Fake virus

Fake pandemic

Fake tests

Fake numbers of tests

Fake test results

Fake case numbers

Fake death numbers

Fake new symptoms

Fake science

Fake solutions

Fake experts

Fake Fauci

Fake healthcare

Fake vacccine development/production

Fake second wave

Fake Leaders

Fake opposition

Fake media

Fake journalism

Fake alt media

Fake protest leaders

Fake resistance

Fake whistleblowers

Fake social media accounts

Fake fact checkers

Fake legal cases

Fake petitions

Fake laws

Fake fines

Fake normal

Still to come:

Fake money

Fake freedom
Fakinell !

" Little do they know how little I know about the little they know. If only I knew what the little that they know, I'd know a little."

The Goonshow - Tales of Old Dartmoor - 1950 something

Hi David,
Fake alt media? I think that's harsh; TalkRadio deserve praise IMO for at least trying to redress the balance and having guests who challenge the mainstream narrative.
Fake whistleblowers? Wow, this is a real shocker! By extension, is it reasonable to conclude fake David Knight?
:p :p:p

Kary Mullis on TalkRadio would be worth watching, but unfortunately he died just before the fake pandemic. Think it might be worth researching that one..

Have you read the Maastricht treaty yet Pat?
I seem to remember we lost most of our fishing rights in that one.
I haven't the time or energy to read it. I see the NEW GPT 3 can condense piles of blurb into everyday English, quite well.

Surprised this thread has gone quiet given that the key is about to turn in the lock again. I can only suppose the emerging facts no longer suit the agenda.

Surprised this thread has gone quiet given that the key is about to turn in the lock again. I can only suppose the emerging facts no longer suit the agenda.
Maybe they are too busy praying HE doesn't get back in for another punishing 4 years.

It's the flu season what do you expect? You reckon that proves justifies Covid19 lockdown??? Seems to me like you are losing your sense of good judgement. :unsure:

Simply that, facts do not support politicians "save my arse" agenda.

It's all a load of b0ll0cks. How they can restrict golf and tennis I never know. Bunch of fruitcakes running government.

Sweden should be the bench mark imo.

1604424531790.png

Have a play with the stats. https://www.bing.com/search?q=covid...-13&sk=&cvid=47C657FBA50C447A865F361D592EBE96

It's the flu season what do you expect? You reckon that proves justifies Covid19 lockdown??? Seems to me like you are losing your sense of good judgement. :unsure:

Simply that, facts do not support politicians "save my arse" agenda.

It's all a load of b0ll0cks. How they can restrict golf and tennis I never know. Bunch of fruitcakes running government.

Sweden should be the bench mark imo.

View attachment 290469

Have a play with the stats. https://www.bing.com/search?q=covid...-13&sk=&cvid=47C657FBA50C447A865F361D592EBE96

If it's 'all a load of bollocks' Why would we bother playing with stats?

How can there be any stats if there is no test that is capable of finding a virus that has never been identified?

They are not trying to make sense. They are testing us to see how much gaslighting we will tolerate.
In the first round, the first lockdown, I would guess that they concluded that most people will comply for the greater good. They will give the Gov the benefit of the doubt. Things may be harder for them to predict at this point.

In this 2nd lockdown, everybody has had 8 months to sift through the 'emerging facts' as Jon mentions. It's going to get interesting.

I'm no longer signing petitions, That's not going to work. Not unless you could get tens of millions of signatures. Typically, you only get a few hundred thousand at best. Not enough to scare the PTB Unpredictability and non compliance will scare them though.

If gymns want to stay open just do it. People will vote with their feet and are looking for natural leaders, ordinary people. If you are a natural leader, the world needs you more than ever. Just lead by example. Most people are followers- but that could change in the next few years as all the programming and financial chains could be lifted in the 'new normal' we create, not the one planned for us.

Our best tactic is to engage with the world without fear and defend our right to be free in a non violent way. That would probably be the most unpredictable thing we could do. Not in big crowds but as individuals. It's very difficult for them to police that.

Open your business and stop complying with rules and guidelines which are not laws. Support your local shops. Just doing that will have a massive effect if done in big numbers.

Learn to lose the fear, it's mostly an illusion. There are no stormtroopers hammering at our doors right now. It's a psyop. But if you cave in now it will be taken as a sign of consent and worse will come.

I am hearing through various insider sources that there is an army of whistleblowers about to emerge from the NHS. We will see.

We're not just witnessing an incredible chapter in human history, we are all a part of it. What are YOU going to do?

Last edited:
Hi Jon,
I'm now at the stage where I simply don't believe a word that the government says anymore and, in my quest to understand why they remain so enthralled by Imperial College boffins and their worse than useless computer models, I'm really struggling to resist the explanations offered by the conspiracy theorists. I want to ignore them (the conspiracy theories) and put the current state of affairs down to 'mere' ministerial incompetance, coupled with big egos that can't admit they were/are wrong and tainted (in BoJo's case) by personal experience that he's unable to set aside - or at least view in a wider context. But, even accounting for all that little lot, I'm left thinking there's no sane reason for the existing restrictions - let alone what's proposed from Thursday onwards. Not one single, solitary one. Perhaps you can expain it to me because, in all seriousness, I am at a complete loss trying to make any sense from this utter madness?!
Tim.

Let me remind you of something I posted over 1 month ago. This second lockdown confirms it and strengthens my conviction against lockdowns:

The Evidence Keeps Piling up: Lockdowns Don’t Work | Ryan McMaken

Why do we need ANOTHER lockdown if they worked?

Anecdotally:
I was in London yesterday and took two different taxis. Both drivers were normal, i.e. They were against lockdown, for all the reasons normal people have given.

Perhaps we should try bloodletting next?