Arm

payneg01

83 1
Hi
All my indicators say it's to early to go in just yet. However I do like the chanel. Any thoughts would be most grateful. ARM does seem to follow the NAS, and as you all know it is well up to-night.
I,m looking to go in to-morrow.
All thoughts welcome.
Thanks
Greg

Attachments

shelman

439 1
Hi Greg
I bought ARM @ 333 last Thursday. I've had plenty of opportunity to take a reasonable profit, but didn't.
The large sells towards the end of trading took me by surprise until i saw the news on the placement of 13 mil shares @ 330.
Tomorrow we'll see if i've blundered, i think not, but if you're thinking of buying tomorrow i would say be patient and make sure, unless of course you're crackers like me. :)
Good luck
S

Sparky

29 0
Further info'
Arm was named on an analyst's list of the top 25 recommended tech stocks in the US today, I can't remember which firm produced the list but I'm sure that it will help the share short term.
I don't hold this stock myself, but wish you good luck if you do decide "get in".

payneg01

83 1
Hi
Thanks for your replies, your right to suggest being patient. My problem is I can't watch my screen during mkt. hours so I guess I'm just trying to jump the gun.

Good luck
Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock